What's new

FGFA: Sukhoi says work to continue; no need for JV agreement

Expected it from an unemployed angry american...
I am not angry, nor unemployed.....I am just trying to save you guys afew bucks because I think your quest its a futile one, to take on the F-22 Raptor its Futile, but if you want to waste your money instead of feeding your own people, be my guest...:cheers:

Last edited:
I am not angry, nor unemployed.....I am just trying to save you guys afew bucks because I think your quest its a futile one, to take on the F-22 Raptor its Futile, but if you want to waste your money instead feeding your own people, be my guess...:cheers:

Its stupid of somebody to even think that we are getting FGFA to take on F-22. You need to seriously know the challenges we face on our end before talking on the subject.

I am not angry, nor unemployed.....I am just trying to save you guys afew bucks because I think your quest its a futile one, to take on the F-22 Raptor its Futile, but if you want to waste your money instead feeding your own people, be my guess...:cheers:

I'm sorry mate, but we are not trying to hire a superpower to protect us. We have a dignity and honor which we will protect at any cost.

India is progressing slowly but surly, you just need to help save money for your own homeless, jobless Americans first. Indians will do just fine in future.

Yeah I know...that Pisses me Off...:hitwall: They're going Soft on the whole world...

I miss the good old Cold War Days....:usflag:

I miss the Clinton ERA, I used to have so much money flowing from all directions. :rolleyes:

Still thank GOD i'm able to feed my family. It could get worse

Why Not?....let us do the protection...:cheers:
Thanks, but no thanks. Our neighbours are very well nourished by you that they have become immune to being your pawns.

dignity and Hunger just dont mix buddy, look at pakistan, that could be you at anytime, you see we help our friends...:usflag:
Thats what drives women to prostitution in rich western countries these days. Yea we are seeing Pakistan bleeding, It could be us in future too if we give you the key's to our cities. :victory:

Sarry duniya kaa thaikaa leh raakha hai Amrika ney.

You'r sh!t-ting me right.:rofl:
Sir I am not.....:angry: if it was for me and awhol lot of warm blooded Americans Iran would be nothing but rubbles right now, and a new democracy would be in place, giving stability to the region....:usflag:

I think we are too soft on North Corea...:hitwall:

Sir I am not.....:angry: if it was for me and awhol lot of warm blooded Americans Iran would be nothing but rubbles right now, and a new democracy would be in place, giving stability to the region....:usflag:

I think we are too soft on North Corea...:hitwall:
:cheesy:

CHACHA no offense intended, but how old are you?

Back
Top Bottom