What's new

Feudal System of Punjab

Come on! Is that even a mystery. For votes off course!
I have nothing against MQM in general. I think that they should be given a fair chance as we have tried all parties who are no innocent but the problem is that MQM's leader is immensely disliked by Punjabis.:pakistan:

Not at all buddy... now the perception is changing in punjab as well after the success of Mustafa kamal people do not hate MQM as much as before........

Under Musharraf, most govt positions ( be it civil or military ) were filled by MQM sympathizers or in some cases directly by MQM. What did we achieve in these last 10 year ? nothing really , just fake claims here and there

Mustafa Kamal has not been able to resolve Karachi's biggest challege i.e the power crises and the almost endemic corruption in KESC ( which by the way is mostly done by MQM workers themselves doing 'kunda' over power lines or by collecintg 'bhatta' and other illegal activities )

No thanks , MQM is not needed in Punjab ( in fact they are not needed anywhere in Pakistan )

Under Musharraf, most govt positions ( be it civil or military ) were filled by MQM sympathizers or in some cases directly by MQM. What did we achieve in these last 10 year ? nothing really , just fake claims here and there

Mustafa Kamal has not been able to resolve Karachi's biggest challege i.e the power crises and the almost endemic corruption in KESC ( which by the way is mostly done by MQM workers themselves doing 'kunda' over power lines or by collecintg 'bhatta' and other illegal activities )

No thanks , MQM is not needed in Punjab ( in fact they are not needed anywhere in Pakistan )

City government has nothing to do with KESC
and KESC is a private organisation

City government has nothing to do with KESC
and KESC is a private organisation

KESC was privatized during Musharraf govt and MQM supported the privatization [ and now they want it re-nationalized .. lol :P .. lota behaviour ]

MQM developing Karachi with 'Kunda' supplied Electricity

kundasupplycorporation.jpg

For some reason all of you guys praising MQM have forgotten the open opression and killing of lawyers when they bared CJ to enter Karachi. Wah ray MQM bloody thugs.

For some reason all of you guys praising MQM have forgotten the open opression and killing of lawyers when they bared CJ to enter Karachi. Wah ray MQM bloody thugs.

These black-coated satanic goons called as lawyers are a vermin

AND

They need to BURNT IN THOUSANDS.

As for that b****** CJ iftikhar Kana, he is worst than a dog's excrement.

AND

Not worth a reply.

Last edited:

AND

thats the real attitude of MQM worker!!!! way to go yaar!!!

MQM developing Karachi with 'Kunda' supplied Electricity

kundasupplycorporation.jpg

isnt there kunda system in punjab in the first place, second, why the fcuk MQM is responsible for kunda system in the first place, it is dont by local residents to steal electricity, and govt and KESC is responsible to finish the kundas.

and its funny that just exploring a little i got this article

Nawaz rally gets power supply from ‘kunda’

http://www.dawn.com/wps/wcm/connect/dawn-content-library/dawn/the-newspaper/front-page/06-nawaz-rally-gets-power-supply-from-kunda-23-rs-03

My friend U-571.

Muhajir haters and MQM haters should be ignored from now on.

Muhajir Youth will soon be getting commision in the Armed Forces and a time will come when the GHQ will be dominated by us.

When this will happen, all ethnicities including punjabis will be treated fairly and equally and discrimination will end.

These Ganjas and their kids will not be allowed to meet the COAS anymore.

My friend U-571.

Muhajir haters and MQM haters should be ignored from now on.

Muhajir Youth will soon be getting commision in the Armed Forces and a time will come when the GHQ will be dominated by us.

When this will happen, all ethnicities including punjabis will be treated fairly and equally and discrimination will end.

These Ganjas and their kids will not be allowed to meet the COAS anymore.
domination??? when did the punjabis didnt allow mohajirs to join the army dude??

they are more then welcome to join to join in, they have every right to be there.. but sadly most of the people i met didnt show any interest!!!

btw for your very kind info zia and mushy were mohajirs (i didnt do much research but am sure some other COAS would be there as well) and they made it to the top in army, i personally know many top brass officers who are mohajirs.. so let loose this bloody propoganda of 'punjabi army'

last but not least, we dont hate mohajirs we hate MQM :)

you sounds like you have no idea what you are talking about ... All MQM haters know well what Mustafa Kamal have done ...!?

you sounds like you have no idea what you are talking about ... All MQM haters know well what Mustafa Kamal have done ...!?

mustafa kamal did alot! BUT NAIMATULLAH started the development of karachi! where was MQM before time of naimatullah???

and if MQM wants to remove the tag of terrorist party REMOVE ALTAF HUSSAIN! make MUSTAFA KAMAL the leader & see how succesful MQM becomes!

Back
Top Bottom