What's new

Fence Pak-Afghan Border

He is a Mehsud and a Captain in the Army, will gladly die than turn his back to Pakistan.

See man your kind is nothing, you dont have a country. If you do it's nothing like a country. Sure Afghan currency doubles right now. 3 years from now it will turn into toilet paper.

I have no need to disclose my reason. All you can do is, pak-one, is bitch and moan. Smirk, feel good about your non existing ghairat or brotherhood. Fact of the matter is Pakistan is, Afghanistan will never be. You sealed your fate the day you invaded our land. The very tribals repulsed you. That's all that matters for us.

Smirk all you want, I have a country to be proud of ( though it has its fair share of embarrassments) but do you? Your country will be ruled by farsiban. Outsiders. They discriminated against your kind in central govt for the past decade. Guess you need to sell out a little more. Fine with me.

You took it a bit more abusive and illogical.

That attitude will make you lose everything, I didn't say go to FATA or PK under PA's umbrella nor I said people there wants to join Afghanistan or Pashtunistan, why you felt so insecure?

Those ethnic division cards you guys played in Afghanistan now no longer works. For me as a Pashtun all Afghans are equal even If an Afghan Sikh becomes the president of Afghanistan and serves the country I have no objection!

Only Afghan tribals will run over your 40,000 troops within two days and they will also receive help from yourside's tribal people too

one nuke a day , over five days will put an end to every type of afgan turd , tribal or otherwise

You took it a bit more abusive and illogical.

That attitude will make you lose everything, I didn't say go to FATA or PK under PA's umbrella nor I said people there wants to join Afghanistan or Pashtunistan, why you felt so insecure?

Those ethnic division cards you guys played in Afghanistan now no longer works. For me as a Pashtun all Afghans are equal even If an Afghan Sikh becomes the president of Afghanistan and serves the country I have no objection!

Your rose goggles will wear off soon. Trust me on that. The wheels are in motion. :)

I did go to Khyber Agency ! :unsure:

They didn't seem Anti-Pakistan in the least bit....& janaab like I've said I've got friends & family members from all over the Tribal Areas - They don't mislead me ! :)

The Pakistani Government did try to fence the Border but it wasn't the response from the Pakistani Pukhtoons as it was the 'barb wire' miraculously being siphoned off into Afghanistan in the middle of the night as both @Xeric & @Icarus can attest to ! :lol:

@nangyale - Wrrora, your comments are needed too ! :)

What part of Khayber? bhai I didn't said they are against anyone seems like many of you got me wrong,

I said: "If anyone from any side try to separate these tribes by any means they will jointly resist it".

Now got my point bro?

one nuke a day , over five days will put an end to every type of afgan turd , tribal or otherwise

Only in PDF that happens :lol: try to come a bit more mature next time.

Your rose goggles will wear off soon. Trust me on that. The wheels are in motion. :)

I have for long trusted you guys for the things you said about us in 2011 then 2012 then 2014 happened any thing? no? have you seen the graph of terrorism activities of 2014 both in Afghanistan in Pakistan? trust me google it Pakistan is flourishing :)

Why do you hate Pakistan? didn't you say you've visited it 10 times or something?

I don't, it was a routine reply to a troll :enjoy:

Last edited:
What part of Khayber? bhai I didn't said they are against anyone seems like many of you got me wrong,

I said: "If anyone from any side try to separate these tribes by any means they will jointly resist it".

Now got my point bro?

the nukes are meant to neutralize enemies of Pakistan , if you act like the enemy you will given due treatment including the one of the nuclear kind

I did go to Khyber Agency ! :unsure:

They didn't seem Anti-Pakistan in the least bit....& janaab like I've said I've got friends & family members from all over the Tribal Areas - They don't mislead me ! :)

The Pakistani Government did try to fence the Border but it wasn't the response from the Pakistani Pukhtoons as it was the 'barb wire' miraculously being siphoned off into Afghanistan in the middle of the night as both @Xeric & @Icarus can attest to ! :lol:

@nangyale - Wrrora, your comments are needed too ! :)

Rora, fencing the border benefits no one. It's the strategy of the scared.
Pakistan shouldn't look to Afghanistan with fear, but should rather look and avail the great potential that is available to it next door.
If Afghanistan doesn't accept Durand Line then fine, Pakistan can claim the whole of Afghanistan as it's own. All we need to do is wait for the Americans to withdraw. and they will withdraw eventually. No body can stay in a hostile neighborhood for ever, even when it's a superpower.

Now got my point bro?

I have for long trusted you guys for the things you said about us in 2011 then 2012 then 2014 happened any thing? no? have you seen the graph of terrorism activities of 2014 both in Afghanistan in Pakistan? trust me google it Pakistan is flourishing :)

I don't, it was a routine reply to a troll :enjoy:

Let the ISAF go, NA will see their mistakes unfold. 3 years is the timeline. Bank on it. My country with all the terrorism still surges head slowly. Yours only goes backwards.

I'm out others will carry on with your troll bait.

If Afghanistan doesn't accept Durand Line then fine, Pakistan can claim the whole of Afghanistan as it's own. All we need to do is wait for the Americans to withdraw. and they will withdraw eventually. No body can stay in a hostile neighborhood for ever, even when it's a superpower.
I like the way you think :D

The cost of resources required will be huge, something Pakistan won't be able to handle. The terrain is quite rugged out there.

the nukes are meant to neutralize enemies of Pakistan , if you act like the enemy you will given due treatment including the one of the nuclear kind

There have been many enemy attacks from outside and within Pakistan, can you elaborate why those nukes were not used? and what's the bravery in nuclear bombing of unarmed civilians?

The cost of resources required will be huge, something Pakistan won't be able to handle. The terrain is quite rugged out there.
We will run the country covertly, no matter what happens, A-stan will be run by the ISI in the future, nothing can change that.....

I have for long trusted you guys for the things you said about us in 2011 then 2012 then 2014 happened any thing? no? have you seen the graph of terrorism activities of 2014 both in Afghanistan in Pakistan? trust me google it Pakistan is flourishing
why are you hell bent on proving all Pukhtoons to be traitors, Pukhtunwali doesnt allow a Pakistani Pukhtoon to forsake this country, its simple as that.....

but but but afghan=pashtun no ?
Technically no,
Afghan=any person from Afghanistan
Pukhtoon=Some who is ethnically belonging to the Pukhtoon race....

And who is advocating sending in the regulars (they are kept there for India).
All Pakistan need to do is support the militia that is most favorable and we can first run the country as a client, and when all the mineral resources finally come online. Take over the whole country and declare greater Pakistan.
It will benefit both the Pakistani and Afghan population.

We will run the country covertly, no matter what happens, A-stan will be run by the ISI in the future, nothing can change that.....

This kind of thinking give Malang like people more excuses. Let them handle their shit, even if Pakistan don't build the fence there should be strong security. Just like Pakistan sealed the border for Afghan election going on. Terrorists or other crimnals shouldnt just be able to cross when ever they want.

Back
Top Bottom