What's new

Fence Pak-Afghan Border

Cheetay I have been there with my friend, a Mehsud at that. He's a Captain. He took me and I was so moved by their walwala. I have even mentioned before. Look through my post history.

Bro farsiban will rule over your likes, you need not worry about us, worry about your country.

've been to Jalalabad as well. What purpose i wont disclose, but let's just say Proud to be a **** ;)

Lol a captain? in Mehsud? do you know what Mehsuds call those people who live in Peshawar, Islamabad, Karachi, Lahore? :lol:

I have been to your FATA and PK many times meet tribals living there, I have friends from Waziristan, Swat, Dir, DI Khan and Landi Kotal - I had deep conversations with them regarding their views on Pakistan and Afghanistan.

There is nothing in Jalalabad you would like not to disclose. Pakistani currency? that's only for trade purpose coz mostly goods are brought to Jalalabad from bordering areas but last time I remember I gave Afghani bills to taxi drivers, 2 restaurants, shops in sadar, Peshawar. At first I hesitated to give them but they were happy because it values double than PKR. :tup:

@Spring Onion @Luftwaffe @ghilzai @Hyperion
this guy thinks you all are not Pakistanis but Afghanistanis
could you please correct his misconceptions

No they believe they are I already excluded those for your own sake coz likes of them are urbanized even they don't know the laws of tribal people and their customs. The tribal are totally different people I dared them to go there and say what I asked.

Nah never been to the tribals unfortunately :( lol

Though you do meet people from there on daily basis :D

Bro tribal people are totally different from me and you. Trust me on this more people of those close border areas don't actually accept they belong to any of these two countries.

Last edited:
Bro tribal people are totally different from me and you. Trust me on this more people of those close border areas don't actually accept they belong to any of these two countries.
But actually they do , they come to Peshawar for alot of different things and you can interact with them.

I have been to your FATA and PK many times meet tribals living there, I have friends from Waziristan, Swat, Dir, DI Khan and Landi Kotal - I had deep conversations with them regarding their views on Pakistan and Afghanistan.
The northern Pakhtun areas i.e Swat , Dir etc are extremely Pro-Pakistan and a Pakistani as any other. This perception is entirely false on your part.

But actually they do , they come to Peshawar for alot of different things and you can interact with them.

The northern Pakhtun areas i.e Swat , Dir etc are extremely Pro-Pakistan and a Pakistani as any other. This perception is entirely false on your part.

They also do come to Jalalabad and then to Kabul but they are the ones who have been doing this for various things which they can't find in the tribal areas like heath and business but likewise I said just for once go and meet some of them in that remote part of the world in both sides of the border your perception towards them will completely change.

@Khan_patriot - Yeh kiya bol rahaa haii ? :unsure:

Jo dekha aur sunna hai bhai yaqeen nahi plan karlo chaltain hain saath! the people living in urban areas don't have the mindset of tribal people.

I am a Pakistani patriot from Lower Dir, I will never forsake my country.....

@Khan_patriot - Yeh kiya bol rahaa haii ? :unsure:
What happened mate...???

My answer to your this long reply:

I dare you go to FATA and say "we all are Pakistanis". :D
FATA is Pakistan, not Afghanistan, the people have some disagreement with the government buta huge majority are not anti-state to the least....

Jo dekha aur sunna hai bhai yaqeen nahi plan karlo chaltain hain saath! the people living in urban areas don't have the mindset of tribal people.

Bhai when I say 'Tribals' I actually mean Tribals who've either come for work or for studies with most of their families back home - I don't know how much more Tribal than that one can be....I think I'll take their word over yours !

He is a Mehsud and a Captain in the Army, will gladly die than turn his back to Pakistan.

See man your kind is nothing, you dont have a country. If you do it's nothing like a country. Sure Afghan currency doubles right now. 3 years from now it will turn into toilet paper.

I have no need to disclose my reason. All you can do is, pak-one, is bitch and moan. Smirk, feel good about your non existing ghairat or brotherhood. Fact of the matter is Pakistan is, Afghanistan will never be. You sealed your fate the day you invaded our land. The very tribals repulsed you. That's all that matters for us.

Smirk all you want, I have a country to be proud of ( though it has its fair share of embarrassments) but do you? Your country will be ruled by farsiban. Outsiders. They discriminated against your kind in central govt for the past decade. Guess you need to sell out a little more. Fine with me.

Just wanted your Opinion on this & his aspersions ! :undecided:
utter bullshit man, admittedly some dissent exists but it is no where near the proportions mentioned by this guy, and there are definitely no sentiments of wishing to join ''Pukhtunistan'' as this guy seems to signalling.....

He is a Mehsud and a Captain in the Army, will gladly die than turn his back to Pakistan.

See man your kind is nothing, you dont have a country. If you do it's nothing like a country. Sure Afghan currency doubles right now. 3 years from now it will turn into toilet paper.

I have no need to disclose my reason. All you can do is, pak-one, is bitch and moan. Smirk, feel good about your non existing ghairat or brotherhood. Fact of the matter is Pakistan is, Afghanistan will never be. You sealed your fate the day you invaded our land. The very tribals repulsed you. That's all that matters for us.

Smirk all you want, I have a country to be proud of ( though it has its fair share of embarrassments) but do you? Your country will be ruled by farsiban. Outsiders. They discriminated against your kind in central govt for the past decade. Guess you need to sell out a little more. Fine with me.
I agree there are many tribals in the PA and other security forces, they all chose country before self and tribe.....

Bhai when I say 'Tribals' I actually mean Tribals who've either come for work or for studies with most of their families back home - I don't know how much more Tribal than that one can be....I think I'll take their word over yours !

You would not imagine how different they are when you actually go there and meet them in person, I also said they come for health, business and they are also enrolled in many universities.

If things were too soft as many Pakistanis are saying here, Pakistan strategists would've already made this dream come true but realities are totally different even Afghan government if ever wishes to forget durand line it actually can't. Things are far complex than one can imagine I have personally dedicated alot of my time for the sake of both Afghanistan and Pakistan to evaluate possible routes for a break through in durand line issue between two countries but there are many many barriers. If this line is recognized as a border and fenced by Pakistan that would be beneficial for us too.

Save Waziristan first :lol:

Let me make the real future of Pakistan:

Pastunistan (Afghan territory)
Azad Baluchistan
Sindhu Desh
And Punjab under control of India :sick:

Only Afghan tribals will run over your 40,000 troops within two days and they will also receive help from yourside's tribal people too :enjoy:

@ topic: The truth is you can't fence it unless this imaginary line really becomes a border and that could only be done by negotiations and brotherhood coz both sides of the border don't accept they belong to any country and have trade, relation, transportation etc.. Don't fool yourselves on some city living people of KP they have long left tribalism and have merged with other urban population of Pakistan and they don't make up large to help you on this, first thing Pakistan would probably get by fencing the durand line is the call of jihad against GoP and it' army by all tribal people on both sides that their tribes are being separated by Punjab dominant government and army to weaken them on both sides.

If you would like I can move this post over to the Stupid and funny thread, just say the word.

Last edited:
You would not imagine how different they are when you actually go there and meet them in person, I also said they come for health, business and they are also enrolled in many universities.

If things were too soft as many Pakistanis are saying here, Pakistan strategists would've already made this dream come true but realities are totally different even Afghan government if ever wishes to forget durand line it actually can't. Things are far complex than one can imagine I have personally dedicated alot of my time for the sake of both Afghanistan and Pakistan to evaluate possible routes for a break through in durand line issue between two countries but there are many many barriers. If this line is recognized as a border and fenced by Pakistan that would be beneficial for us too.

I did go to Khyber Agency ! :unsure:

They didn't seem Anti-Pakistan in the least bit....& janaab like I've said I've got friends & family members from all over the Tribal Areas - They don't mislead me ! :)

The Pakistani Government did try to fence the Border but it wasn't the response from the Pakistani Pukhtoons as it was the 'barb wire' miraculously being siphoned off into Afghanistan in the middle of the night as both @Xeric & @Icarus can attest to ! :lol:

@nangyale - Wrrora, your comments are needed too ! :)

Back
Top Bottom