What's new

Federal minister announces $100,000 bounty on anti-Islam filmmaker

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is not hate speech. This is intention to kill. It is covered under British legal system. Pakistani authorities can book him if they want.

Such stunts will keep on increasing unless these people are threatened by law. Without threat of punishment from the law, this will keep increasing. Like how rioting in India kept on till recently when people started realizing that rioting will lead to prosecution !

I hope the railway minister does not have plans of making a trip to the US or UK from now on, he most probably will get arrested.

The are a lot of half baked jockers in the south Asian sub contenent , this guy just made them look small. Calling him a jocker would be an insult.

Some of these Muslims are just pathetic. It would be funny if the situation wasnt so serious.

isnt this Bilour guy is supposed to be managing railways ? last i heard railways is a complete disaster for travelers

I dont believe that he is personally so offended that he is ready to pay the money (which he might not have). My best guess is, he is trying to capture popular sentiment, which reflects badly on pakistanis than on the minister himself.

The least federal govt can do is to ask him to resign or retract the statement.

As Much as I want those who are behind the movie Dead , this is not the way to do it ,

THE HARD WAY:
First The state should declare them terrorists/Criminals or whatever fancy name you want , then should ask US to hand them over (The will give you middle Finger) and then we should involve interpole ( it wont do anything either but still you gota follow protocol ) after that announce that 'Enemies of Pakistan & Islam will Be Taken Down blah blah blah , and then should contact Taliban in Afg to Kidnap some Important US people , and tell America to Hand over those behind the movie even though US does not deal with terrorists ( but since Taliban are not listed as terrorists it shouldn't matter) . . .. The Chance of This Working are roughly around 0.500%

THE EASY WAY:
Give the Black Squad of ISI , Their names & They will be taken care of. Chances of success ... 90%.

THE EASY WAY:
Give the Black Squad of ISI , Their names & They will be taken care of. Chances of success ... 90%.

It might work locoregionally, but the fallout from such an action against a US citizen or on US territory is likely going to be quite significant.

Federal minister announces $100,000 bounty on anti-Islam filmmaker

PESHAWAR / LAHORE: Federal Railway Minister Ghulam Ahmed Bilour announced that $100,000 will be awarded to the person who kills the maker of the anti-Islam blasphemous film “Innocence of Muslims”.
Speaking to the media on Saturday, Bilour said that there was no other way to lodge a protest and instill fear among the blasphemers other than murder of the filmmaker. “I request all the rich people to bring out all their money so that the killer can be loaded with dollars and gold.”
The minister admitted of knowing that he was committing a crime by instigating people for murder, but said that he was ready to be a criminal for this cause. “If there is a case lodged against me in the international court or in this country’s court, I will ask people to hand me over to them… I want to show these countries that we will not tolerate any such things.”
He added that if he is punished, the country should not end ties with the US as this was a matter between him and his prophet.
He also commented on the burning down of a church in Mardan by protesters on the Ishq-e-Rasool Day and expressed grief over the incident. “The minorities over here, the Christians and the Hindus, they are all our brothers. They are also Pakistani.”
Traders’ association Sheikhupura announces Rs5m reward
The Markazi Anjuman Tajran (MAT) Sheikhupura announced a reward of Rs5million for the person who kills the maker of the anti-Islam film, The Express Tribune has learnt.
MAT Sheikhupura President Muhammad Pervez told The Express Tribune that the association has unanimously taken this decision and the announcement is not his individual act.
Pervez said that the members of the association are ready to sacrifice their parents, children and properties for Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) and will never tolerate the act of the filmmaker of blasphemous movie.

=================================================
Of all the parties secular ANP leader is declaring bounty...Amazing.

Government promoting terrorism.....

As Much as I want those who are behind the movie Dead , this is not the way to do it ,
Are you mad? You would be willing to have a person killed over a movie?

THE EASY WAY:
You will not find it easy to take the blowback of such an operation if it succeeds. And what i said is an understatement.

It might work locoregionally, but the fallout from such an action against a US citizen or on US territory is likely going to be quite significant.

First , Those guys are professional Enough to not get caught or leave anything behind that connects them with this .

2nd , These matters are never made public , only thing you will see is that , The person died , of Accident/Heart Attack/Medical Reason and 101 other reason.

Just saying

Are you mad? You would be willing to have a person killed over a movie?
Yes I Am , & So are 1.6bn other Muslims , for you faith Religion may not mean anything , for us it means every thing, you insult it deliberately, just to play with the feelings of Muslims & then accept us to just stay back , Not going to Happen.

You will not find it easy to take the blowback of such an operation if it succeeds. And what i said is an understatement.

Ahhh , You are So Naive. .

Yes I Am , & So are 1.6bn other Muslims , for you faith Religion may not mean anything , for us it means every thing, you insult it deliberately, just to play with the feelings of Muslims & then accept us to just stay back , Not going to Happen.

Ahhh , You are So Naive. .

Good for you mate, people like you make things so much more easier for the enemies of Islam.

The yankis and other western hypocrites just got a new propaganda tool to malign PAK. Not a smart move be the PAK minister if he really said that.

THE HARD WAY:
First The state should declare them terrorists/Criminals or whatever fancy name you want , then should ask US to hand them over (The will give you middle Finger) and then we should involve interpole ( it wont do anything either but still you gota follow protocol ) after that announce that 'Enemies of Pakistan & Islam will Be Taken Down blah blah blah , and then should contact Taliban in Afg to Kidnap some Important US people , and tell America to Hand over those behind the movie even though US does not deal with terrorists ( but since Taliban are not listed as terrorists it shouldn't matter) . . .. The Chance of This Working are roughly around 0.500%

THE EASY WAY:

I have a good mind to report this post to https://tips.fbi.gov/ since it involves a threat against US nationals, posted on a server within USA

The only problem is that this moron wont be effected much since he is in Pakistan, but Webby and the forum may end up facing heat...

The surprising thing is that the admin team here makes terrorist sympathizer like him an opinionater..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom