What's new

FATA Tribals Flee to Afghanistan

So you are admitting that rural punjabis, who make 70% of population of punjab, still abide to old/primitive traditions........what is your community doing in "modrenizing" rural punjab?

Development and education. Punjab is modernizing fairly rapidly and sooner enough, those old customs will quickly vanish.

Why the hell don't we have troops guarding the border crossings?????

All the militants are fleeing back to Kunar.

Havn't PA learnt from their mistakes yet? None of them are civilians, all are complicit in aiding TTP.

whats the matter Batman cant handle the truth or you think others are Blind & stupid.

It is not fair to talk about handling truth. when only, you are allowed to tell the truth on this forum.
I can only say there is no truth in your blames, its just your hate which is being fed to you in weekly / monthly gatherings.

On the context..... it would have been better for you to go with your tribe to Ayat ullah Zardari, who controlled ISI.

Last edited:
  • Growing poppy but self-respecting!
  • Making heroin but self-respecting!
  • Kidnapings for ransom but self-respecting!
  • Smuggling arms but self-respecting!
  • Stealing vehicles in Pakistan and smuggle them into Afghanistan but self respecting!
  • Killing innocent polio workers but self-respecting!
  • Doing bacha-bazi but self-respecting!
  • Blowing up schools but self-respecting!
  • Denying men and women from their right of education but self-respecting!
  • Living in Pakistan and singing Afghanistan but self-respecting!
  • Doing politics in Pakistan and last wish to bury in Afghanistan but self-respecting!
  • Encroaching land by building madrasas or mosques but self-respecting!
  • Smuggling drugs on Pakistani passport and getting beheaded in KSA as Pakistani but self-respecting!
  • Terrorizing Pakistanis who hosted millions of Afghans but self-respecting!
  • Beheading innocent Pakistanis and playing football with their heads but self-respecting!
  • Churning out suicide bombers but self-respecting!
  • Imposing primitive Afghan tribal pashtoon culture on Pakistanis by calling it shariah but self-respecting!
  • Challenging Pakistani writ but self-respecting!
  • Stealing away jobs and businesses from Pakistanis but self-respecting!
  • Denying women from seeing doctors and getting them died in the process but self-respecting!
  • Shooting at school-going girls but self-respecting!
Boy these Afghan Pashtoons got some very interesting concept of self-respect. If all above is self-respect, than what is anti-benevolence (mohsin-kushi) and dishonor (baihgairti)?

Your sheer arrogance amazes me. Are you as naive as you have shown yourself?

Now read this very carefully.

Afghans were what your grandpas were when gora people came your land. You know what your grandpas thought about the train tracks and the trains?

We all knew that the Afghans coming into Pakistan were illiterate. We all knew that operating refugee camps could never work in the medium to the long run.

Pakistan needed a cohesive strategy. A strategy to provide employment and educational opportunities to the refugees. It is the obligation of the state to do it.

But guess what - Zia and his buddy generals made $$$.

Lets forget about the refugees. Pakistani state (military, political and business elite) has never treated their countrymen with equality let alone the foreigners.

If "supporting" Afghans during the Soviet occupation was your moral obligation - So was forming policies to accommodate the refugees.

All this you mentioned is TRUE. However, the people alone can't be blamed. It is the responsibility of the state to spread awareness. Had the state given attention to the social isses that the Afghans faced, a lot of people would have been included in the mainstream. Who knows - We might have had a famous Afghan scientist going by the name of - 'Bachazai Afghan'

The sole area of expertise of Pakistani establishment and the Arab countries is to arm their people to fight JIHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD and make $$$$.

Image you have 35 kids. Due to lack of resources (that you have), 34 of them die. Who would the people blame? The kids that could not feed themselves or YOU - That had $#X...

IMO it' a very good move.All afghans should be deported back to Afghanistan (Illegal Aliens only..I am not talking about Afghanis who have legal visa)

Hey how about all illegal Pakistanis aka aliens being deported out of Arabia, Amrika, Europe etc etc OR how about severing the ties with the Pakistanis that claim refuge in other countries for fake reasons? How about diplomats that get their wives pregnant and have kids abroad? How about deporting illegitimate military establishment?

I can clearly see you lack vision. You are one of those people that can only see that's in front of you unlike Allegory of the Cave.

You must think everything from Islamic and technological perspective. The state must educate all the residents within the boundaries regardless of what nationality or religion they follow.

You cant just fuk up neighboring countries in the name of $$$ Jihad and than expect everything will be fine. It just doesnt work like that.

Same as now - You can't just kill people/terrorists - You have to utilize all the other options first.

Last edited:
I have nothing against Pashtoons since I have known quite a few over the years and none of them is even close to anti Pakistan. But I believe its about time they start looking after themselves and begin to adopt an approach that makes them worth more than just a mere backward tribal society. Especially in the political sphere, they keep blaming so and so for everything. Not once have I heard that they have disengaged and not supported religious extremism in any way and this goes for the Afghans. As much as I might admire certain things about them as a nation, they should separate and target these extremists amongst them and as far as accepting Afghans in our homeland is concerned, they must remember nobody else did that and it wasn't a moral obligation on our part since no nation or country in the world functions that way.

Last edited:
It is not fair to talk about handling truth. when only, you are allowed to tell the truth on this forum.
I can only say there is no truth in your blames, its just your hate which is being fed to you in weekly / monthly gatherings.

On the context..... it would have been better for you to go with your tribe to Ayat ullah Zardari, who controlled ISI.

No it's not that I, e.g.: He said that I could help.">i am the only one allowed to tell the truth the problem is there is only one truth and then are lies you are just upset that no one is buying your lies and prefer the truth.

@Armstrong bohat "respect" ho rahi hey yahan iss thread par teray patriotic pakhtun bhaio ki. Muje nasal-parast keh kar apne inn logo key taa'sub ko chupana chahta hey.
At the end of the day this taa'sub, nafrat, haqarat against pakhtuns might prove useful for us in long terms

Last edited:
thread started in 2008 who recharged it :mad::mad:

p.s live in peace and let others live in peace and dont bash pushtoons i mean our pushtoons

@Armstrong bohat "respect" ho rahi hey yahan iss thread par teray patriotic pakhtun bhaio ki. Muje nasal-parast keh kar apne inn logo key taa'sub ko chupana chahta hey.
At the end of the day this taa'sub, nafrat, haqarat against pakhtuns might prove useful for us in long terms

Chal bay chal. Dramay band kar.

If you believe in that Pukhtoonistan shit then believe it completely without confusion. Don't base it on the posts of other members.

Patriotic? Patriotic Pakistani or Patriotic Afghan? I never sensed an iota of patriotism in you for Pakistan, and if this patriotism of yours is for Afghanistan, than you deserve even more "respect" than what has already been given to you. It is absolute haram khouri and namak harami that you live and prosper in Pakistan and sing Afghanistan. Please take all that taa'sub, nafrat, haqarat against pakhtuns with you back to Afghanistan, raise a lashkar and invade Pakistan to get her annexed in Afghanistan if you could. Instead of prospering in Pakistan (which according to you has given nothing except aa'sub, nafrat, haqarat), go back and do something good for your homeland, will you? You can speak and write acceptable English, should have no problem landing a job in Afghan secret service.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom