What's new

FATA Tribals Flee to Afghanistan

WTF is wrong with you? Do you even know what exactly is pashtunwali? Some bajauris and mohmands fled to afghanistan during operations in their areas as they had kinsmen on other side who accomodated them in their homes...it was far better than those who had to live in tents in pakistan with humiliation and helplessness.
Ahmadzai wazirs also fled to afghanistan during operation as there are also ahmadzai wazir on other side. A self respecting pakhtun would avoid living in tents unless there is no choice.

and what do you think the huge pak population went during earth quake and flood, do i even need to show you the camps and miserbale conditions the Sindis in rural Sind are living in?

stop considering yourself better humans then other pakistanis

• Growing poppy but self-respecting!
  • Making heroin but self-respecting!
  • Kidnapings for ransom but self-respecting!
  • Smuggling arms but self-respecting!
  • Stealing vehicles in Pakistan and smuggle them into Afghanistan but self respecting!
  • Killing innocent polio workers but self-respecting!
  • Doing bacha-bazi but self-respecting!
  • Blowing up schools but self-respecting!
  • Denying men and women from their right of education but self-respecting!
  • Living in Pakistan and singing Afghanistan but self-respecting!
  • Doing politics in Pakistan and last wish to bury in Afghanistan but self-respecting!
  • Encroaching land by building madrasas or mosques but self-respecting!
  • Smuggling drugs on Pakistani passport and getting beheaded in KSA but self-respecting!
  • Terrorizing Pakistanis who hosted millions of Afghans but self-respecting!
  • Beheading innocent Pakistanis and playing football with their heads but self-respecting!
  • Churning out suicide bombers but self-respecting!
  • Imposing primitive Afghan tribal pashtoon culture on Pakistanis by calling it shariah but self-respecting!
  • Challenging Pakistani writ but self-respecting!
  • Stealing away jobs and businesses from Pakistanis but self-respecting!
  • Denying women from seeing doctors but self-respecting!
  • Trying to kill school going girls but self-respecting!

Boy you Afghan Pashtoons got some very interesting concept of self-respect. If all above is self-respect, than what is anti-benevolence (mohsin-kushi) and dishonor (baihgairti)?
Who is that little man in your avatar?

A self respecting pakhtun would avoid living in tents unless there is no choice.

They've been doing the same thing for almost 20 years. Polluting our nation while going on about honour and respect.

Thats for highly educated, smart, enlightened, and civilized people to know and appreciate. Not for you, the proponent and admirer of dark ages.
Any thing else that you have to say against pashtuns? I am listening

They've been doing the same thing for almost 20 years. Polluting our nation while going on about honour and respect.
So what is the solution to get rid of this pollution aka pashtuns?

Any thing else that you have to say against pashtuns? I am listening
Come on, don't do this. Some of my best friends are Pashtoon; I myself hail from Quetta. Some Pashtoons (my most respected and beloved supervisor) have helped me making my career. I owe them a lot and cant even think of disrespecting them or their culture. But all those were (are) highly educated, enlightened, law abiding, and patriotic Pakistanis. Not one of those who live and prosper in Pakistan and sing Afghanistan, and support TTP (alias JI/JUI) kind of outfits.

Developing the province and removing the primitive mindset of the Pashtuns through education.
Who is going to develop the province?. And which province as pashtuns are native to two provinces KPK and Balochistan, in FATA, in attock and mianwali, and in karachi.

And what exactly is the definition of primitive mindset?

Come on, don't do this. Some of my best friends are Pashtoon; I myself hail from Quetta. Some Pashtoons (my most respected and beloved supervisor) have helped me making my career. I owe them a lot and cant even think of disrespecting them or their culture. But all those were (are) highly educated, enlightened, law abiding, and patriotic Pakistanis. Not one of those who live and prosper in Pakistan and sing Afghanistan, and support TTP (alias JI/JUI) kind of outfits.
Demand following explainations from your enlightened pathan friends, ask them why pashtuns do this,
  • Growing poppy but self-respecting!
  • Making heroin but self-respecting!
  • Kidnapings for ransom but self-respecting!
  • Smuggling arms but self-respecting!
  • Stealing vehicles in Pakistan and smuggle them into Afghanistan but self respecting!
  • Killing innocent polio workers but self-respecting!
  • Doing bacha-bazi but self-respecting!
  • Blowing up schools but self-respecting!
  • Denying men and women from their right of education but self-respecting!
  • Living in Pakistan and singing Afghanistan but self-respecting!
  • Doing politics in Pakistan and last wish to bury in Afghanistan but self-respecting!
  • Encroaching land by building madrasas or mosques but self-respecting!
  • Smuggling drugs on Pakistani passport and getting beheaded in KSA but self-respecting!
  • Terrorizing Pakistanis who hosted millions of Afghans but self-respecting!
  • Beheading innocent Pakistanis and playing football with their heads but self-respecting!
  • Churning out suicide bombers but self-respecting!
  • Imposing primitive Afghan tribal pashtoon culture on Pakistanis by calling it shariah but self-respecting!
  • Challenging Pakistani writ but self-respecting!
  • Stealing away jobs and businesses from Pakistanis but self-respecting!
  • Denying women from seeing doctors and getting died in the process but self-respecting!
  • Shooting at school going-girls but self-respecting!

Boy these Afghan Pashtoons got some very interesting concept of self-respect. If all above is self-respect, than what is anti-benevolence (mohsin-kushi) and dishonor (baihgairti)?

From what I've heard, the provincial government is working to ensure the province will develop.

Still following traditions which date back a few hundred years ago.
What are old and new traditions? Can you enlighten me what new traditions punjabis have adopted and what centuries old traditions they have abondened to become civilized? Give us some tips so that pashtuns are no longer primitive.

What are old and new traditions?

The Pakhtunwali code.

Can you enlighten me what new traditions punjabis have adopted and what centuries old traditions they have abondened to become civilized?

Most Punjabis in rural parts still abide to old traditions, but the urbanized middle class and the high class have begun rejecting the old beliefs of Ghairat and the primitive form of Justice. A progressive approach to society would sort things out.

The Pakhtunwali code.

Most Punjabis in rural parts still abide to old traditions, but the urbanized middle class and the high class have begun rejecting the old beliefs of Ghairat and the primitive form of Justice. A progressive approach to society would sort things out.
So you are admitting that rural punjabis, who make 70% of population of punjab, still abide to old/primitive traditions........what is your community doing in "modrenizing" rural punjab? When will dhoti be replaced by patloon in your villages?

what the hell stop comparing pushtoon tribal culture with Islam it has nothing to do with Islam its in their culture and they call their culture Islam i dont know islam me kidr football khelna sikhai ha gardno k sath and these naswari 2 number mullhas call it islam pathetic they should hang themself its pushtoonwali not islam

what the hell stop comparing pushtoon tribal culture with Islam it has nothing to do with Islam its in their culture and they call their culture Islam i dont know islam me kidr football khelna sikhai ha gardno k sath and these naswari 2 number mullhas call it islam pathetic they should hang themself its pushtoonwali not islam
So according to you playing football with heads is part of pashtunwali.....any source for your claim?

When will dhoti be replaced by patloon in your villages?
It is this attitude of ignorance (jahalt) that is the problem. Lets start with dhoti... Dhoti (or in Urdu it is called Tahband) is neither a dress of Punjabis nor it was invented by them. Tahband is worn in all temperate parts of the world, Africa, Asia, Soth Asia, South East Asia. Do you know that Muhammad (PBUH) used to wear Tahband, the same dress you are making fun of and trying to stereotype with Punjabis? And do you know that Shalwar is nor Arabic dress hence it was never worn by Muhammad (PBUH) or his companions?

Patloon
? Do you know who invented Patloon? or do you even know this word comes from which language? Patloon, as many jahils believe, is not a western outfit, nor was it invented by the Europeans. Patloon was invented by the Turks, who used to call it Pantaloon, and Europeans adopted this dress from them. So my friend, Shalwar is not a sharai dress as you and your Afghan friends like believe, nor Patloon is a European or haram dress. And Dhoti, it is the dress that Muhammad (PBUH) used to wear, so if we go by that logic, it is more sharai than Shalwar.

Back
Top Bottom