What's new

Faked Indian history

Status
Not open for further replies.
And which element of this world are called Arjun, Bhisma etc.... I never understood that element chart you know....

Arjuna and Bhishma are warrior characters of Indian mythology. They are not Gods. Arjuna is a warrior and Bhishma is a God Father. The only God character in Mahabharata is Krishna.

keep dreaming :lol: gandhi is responsible for the lie indians are living....you can change the name of your country...its still not late....ghandistan or nehrustan dont sound bad :cheers:

Yup and your country was actually supposed to be called pakstan but they put the i in there because it was easier to pronounce :lol:

And which element of this world are called Arjun, Bhisma etc.... I never understood that element chart you know....

Arjun, Bhisma are characters of Mahabharata. Arjun also means "white" while Bhisma means "terrible". Indeed words are taken from Mahabharata but in our history all words have some meaning unlike today modern name which are more sexy, lazy.

Pakistan means Pure Land
Pakistani means Punjab....Baluchistan. It is people perception what they think.

the problem with you guys is that you don't accept world standards of education or for that matter anything else.You make your own theory more or less to suit yourself .Whole world from west to east after intensive research and debates placed Indus Valley civilization as an asset of Indian History.Now, you confuse religion with history.Its our history of every south asian Hindu or Muslim.Islam is not an Indian or SOuth Asian religion...it was brought from Arabia....but after their 1000 year rule in 5500 years of Indian History they also have become an integral part of it.For example Kathak which is a Hindu dance form is excelled by so many Muslims....
Such type of integration only happened in India .
Just check our neighbours u wont find such integration anywhere else

the problem with you guys is that you don't accept world standards of education or for that matter anything else.You make your own theory more or less to suit yourself .Whole world from west to east after intensive research and debates placed Indus Valley civilization as an asset of Indian History.Now, you confuse religion with history.Its our history of every south asian Hindu or Muslim.Islam is not an Indian or SOuth Asian religion...it was brought from Arabia....but after their 1000 year rule in 5500 years of Indian History they also have become an integral part of it.For example Kathak which is a Hindu dance form is excelled by so many Muslims....

First i wasn't commenting on the history at all... I am quite weak at it to be very frank.

But whatever areas are in Pakistan today their history is Pakistan's history..... If you say that its was India before 47 then Indian itself was divided in many other states in history so you cant claim that as well.

:lol:

post reported.....stop spreading profanity

To you history means fake.

The city of Kandahar in Afghanistan is said to have been named after Gandhara. According to H.W. Bellow, an emigrant from Gandhara in the 5th century brought this name to modern Kandahar. Faxian reported that the Buddha's alms-bowl existed in Peshawar Valley when he visited around 400 (chapter XII). In 1872 Bellow saw this huge begging bowl (seven feet in diameter) preserved in the shrine of Sultan Wais outside Kandahar. When Olaf Caroe wrote his book in 1958 (Caroe, pp. 170–171), this relic was reported to be at Kabul Museum. The present status of this bowl is unknown.

Gandhara - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It doesn't have Hindu Spiritual name but it has Sanskrit words in it. Let me give you detail
Agni - Fire
Surya - Son
Dhanush - bow
Nirbhay - Fearless
Prithvi - Earth
Sagarika - Oceanic
Shaurya - Valour
Arjun - shining
Tejas - sharp / Radiant
Shatranj - Chess
Dhruv - Polaris
Nishant - end of night/dawn
Lakshya - Target
Abhay - Fearless
Daksh - the skilled one
Akash - Sky
Nag - Cobra Snake

If you see the trend you will realize that we don't abandon our history. This words are taken from our old language Sanskrit which is almost absolute in India. We would not change our history so easily.

nice post... :-).. For those who have objection on these name , let me explain... India is one of the oldest existing culture, In pagan culture nature is considered as god.

First i wasn't commenting on the history at all... I am quite weak at it to be very frank.

But whatever areas are in Pakistan today their history is Pakistan's history..... If you say that its was India before 47 then Indian itself was divided in many other states in history so you cant claim that as well.

In that way, you should not mention about movement of Pakistan which originally started within India.

pakistanis are upset because their history starts only after 1947, but indians come from a civilization which is 5000 years old. pakistanis act as if they come from a islamic civilization and are afraid of their hindu ancestry.

Arjuna and Bhishma are warrior characters of hindu mythology. They are not Gods. Arjuna is a warrior and Bhishma is a God Father. The only God character in Mahabharata is Krishna.

Corrected......

I agree history is completely bogus is many cases.

But when we do know the facts, why not point them out. It's a solid fact that the Indus River runs through Pakistan, and it's a solid fact that Huen Tsang visited Pakistan/Afghanistan, and it's a solid fact that Sanskrit did not develop inside India either. Plus a lot more.

There are NO solid facts in history. There are always claims and counterclaims. All these issues have been discussed to death. Even by your standards, Huen Tsang visited parts of present India. And whatever places he visited outside India that you argue about were also culturally Indian.

Sometimes you claim that you are Arabs who came to the region originally as MUSLIMS...then that it means you are in foregin land and has nothing to do with its history. Then suddenly you become indigenous to claim the richness of India.If you accept it as yours accept the fact you were originally a HINDU and Buddhist who CONVERTED TO ISLAM mainly by force in past .....now if you accept that ....we who remained HINDU (strong willed people) ..also have right to claim that.Now that IVC has nothing to do with ISLAM but has several common features with Hinduism(baths,pashupati.mother godless,swastika)..we who remained just to our faith have greater claim on that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom