What's new

Faked Indian history

Status
Not open for further replies.
The topics have not been discussed to death at all. Stealing the name India from the Indus River has been discussed. Even Indians agreed you'd stolen the name.

Huan Tsangs visits to "India" that really were visits to Pakistan/Afghanistan have not been discussed.

Neither has a lot more. It's the tip of the iceberg.

Xuanzang - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Padh lo..
Jalandhar is not in Pakistan.and he also went to Yamuna Valley.

Regarding Indus Indian thing.. I believe you guys are so wannabe Indians that you start calling your restaurants by Indian names

It doesn't have Hindu Spiritual name but it has Sanskrit words in it. Let me give you detail
Agni - Fire
Surya - Son
Dhanush - bow
Nirbhay - Fearless
Prithvi - Earth
Sagarika - Oceanic
Shaurya - Valour
Arjun - shining
Tejas - sharp / Radiant
Shatranj - Chess
Dhruv - Polaris
Nishant - end of night/dawn
Lakshya - Target
Abhay - Fearless
Daksh - the skilled one
Akash - Sky
Nag - Cobra Snake

If you see the trend you will realize that we don't abandon our history. This words are taken from our old language Sanskrit which is almost absolute in India. We would not change our history so easily.

Why chose the Sanskrit one who are also have meaning of god.... I am pretty sure there are lot of other words in sanskrit as well

I said arms...

Arjun is and example
Aditya (The Adityas being Solar deities have been described in the Rig Veda as bright and pure as streams of water, free from all guile and falsehood, blameless, perfect.) Mine protected vehicle
T-90 Bhishma. (Mahabharat)

But if you want missiles here you go...

Prithvi

Prithvi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Prithu chasing Prithvi, who is in the form of a cow.

Agni

Agni - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
God of Fire

Aakash
Akasha - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Need more

You are comparing
Aakash to Akasha.
Arjun to Arjuna
Aditya to Adityas
Prithvi to Pritviraj

I guess you need some wiski.

I said arms...

Arjun is and example
Aditya (The Adityas being Solar deities have been described in the Rig Veda as bright and pure as streams of water, free from all guile and falsehood, blameless, perfect.) Mine protected vehicle

Prithvi

230px-Prithu_-_Crop.jpg

Agni

God of Fire
Agni_god_of_fire.jpg

Aakash

Need more

Prithvi means Earth.
Agni means fire.
Akash means sky.
Arjun, Bhishma, are not gods or foreign invaders but a characters from Mahabharat.

I said arms...

Arjun is and example

Prithvi

230px-Prithu_-_Crop.jpg

Agni

God of Fire
Agni_god_of_fire.jpg

Aakash

Need more

Prithvi=Sanskrit for Earth
Agni=Sanskrit for Fire
but yes Bhisma,Arjun..are all Hindu characters...and there is nothing wrong in it.

I said arms...

Arjun is and example

Prithvi

230px-Prithu_-_Crop.jpg

Agni

God of Fire
Agni_god_of_fire.jpg

Aakash

Need more

Prithvi=Sanskrit for Earth
Agni=Sanskrit for Fire
but yes Bhisma,Arjun..are all Hindu characters...and there is nothing wrong in it.

Why chose the Sanskrit one who are also have meaning of god.... I am pretty sure there are lot of other words in sanskrit as well

In India everything human being or animal is god. We can't stop using words if you say so. You will say why you used Prithvi, Mangal (Mars), Shukra (Jupiter). In India, Fire Brigade is called Agni Daman and you want us to replace Agni to something else. It likes not using word Muhammad since he was prophet of God.

Indus is in Indian Land.....The people of modern day pakistan were originally Hindu...town Kandahar in Afganistan is named after Gandhari of Mahabharata....when Muslims invaded you guys were first to convert...it was under Mauryan Empire before invasion and eventuially under Mughal Empire...and Akbar and all the other Mughals called their empire Hindustan.....which included Pakistan anf most of Afganistan...British India also included Pakistan in....Pakistan came into existence after 1947....before that it was all India....modern day India is republic of India which still carries the ancient traditions of Original India..so it has right to claim that.

source
gandhari.jpg

Taxila
Its an absolutely Indian city...Chanakya lived here...but as you guys separated from your own original Hindu and Buddhist culture to adopt a foreign culture....you are confused.

keep dreaming :lol: gandhi is responsible for the lie indians are living....you can change the name of your country...its still not late....ghandistan or nehrustan dont sound bad :cheers:

:lol: living in denial :lol:

We are not denial mode otherwise would have abandon name India long ago.We have very firm policy of taking over all history which belong to old India and we will keep it until last breath.

---------- Post added at 10:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:43 AM ----------

keep dreaming :lol: gandhi is responsible for the lie indians are living....you can change the name of your country...its still not late

Kandhar is indeed name after Gandhari which is mentioned in old Mahabharata clearly. You should ask Afghanistan to change its capital now.

If we wanted to name after God, there are plenty of Gods we could name them after. We needn't secretly name it after a not so famous Gods. By the way, most of the living things are treated as God by Hinduism. They have chosen the ones that sound cool and have a good meaning. At least we have names that ate uniquely Indian. We don't like naming our weapons after Turkic and Arab Kings.

In India everything human being or animal is god. We can't stop using words if you say so. You will say why you used Prithvi, Mangal (Mars), Shukra (Jupiter). In India, Fire Brigade is called Agni Daman and you want us to replace Agni to something else. It likes not using word Muhammad since he was prophet of God.

And which element of this world are called Arjun, Bhisma etc.... I never understood that element chart you know....

:lol: living in denial :lol:

the problem with you guys is that you don't accept world standards of education or for that matter anything else.You make your own theory more or less to suit yourself .Whole world from west to east after intensive research and debates placed Indus Valley civilization as an asset of Indian History.Now, you confuse religion with history.Its our history of every south asian Hindu or Muslim.Islam is not an Indian or SOuth Asian religion...it was brought from Arabia....but after their 1000 year rule in 5500 years of Indian History they also have become an integral part of it.For example Kathak which is a Hindu dance form is excelled by so many Muslims....

keep dreaming :lol: gandhi is responsible for the lie indians are living....you can change the name of your country...its still not late....ghandistan or nehrustan dont sound bad :cheers:

well thats the perfect example of a troll.Why don't you name your country INDIA..that should be OK according to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom