What's new

Fake degree jahils to be allowed by Election Commission Pakistan!

No, but we developed it and handed it to the Chinese to help Pakistan

dude you are just firing shots in the air, bring some news, bring some statistics, gwadar was developed by musharraf, nothing was done by PPP

giving port to the chinese shhows their failure to operate the port themselves, and which also shows how they made simgapore to fail, who wanted to lease land for further development but the land was not leased to them

name on single road, one single investment which came to gwadar

gwadar during musharraf
1) built coastal highway linking karchi to gwadar
2) pearl continental hotel
3) gwadar port itself and established gwadar port authority offices
4) jinnah avenue and other internal gwadar road network
5) allocating gwadar industrial estate land
6) gwadar airport

tell me if work was done on such a magnitude in gwadar?

165064_478804858828219_2147177940_n.jpg

just think about that?

Seriously........

We have a kashmiri industrialist sucking the blood out of working population in punjab and a Feudal doing the same thing with his peasants in sindh... so what was your point again.....?

dude you are just firing shots in the air, bring some news, bring some statistics, gwadar was developed by musharraf, nothing was done by PPP

giving port to the chinese shhows their failure to operate the port themselves, and which also shows how they made simgapore to fail, who wanted to lease land for further development but the land was not leased to them

name on single road, one single investment which came to gwadar

Noori and PTI lies

@truthseer any statistics for development work in sindh? and how they transformed the lives in sindh in five years?

in five years all they did was

1) making wind farm in nooriabad and thatta

2) made mirpurkhas hyderabad dual causeway

3) a small dam

Last edited by a moderator:
ayub was worse because he laid down the foundation for all these animals!

ZAB,NS,BB & ZARDARI didn't break a country bring in taliban or start drug culture!
actually ZAB broke this country noone doubts that if he has some sort of common sense

and todday reason for our real troubles in poor policy, corruption ...karachi situation has nothing to do with taliban..

i am surprisingly disapointed to see that tax evaders, fake degree holders can contest elections
in reality all of the politicans, judges and ECP are co operating with each other in eating up this country or the dishonorable chief justice would have taken some notice of this
its like"you scratch my back i will scratch yours"

:pakistan:

lanaat hu aisi democracy par .... i was refused a very lucrative job despite the fact that i well exceeded the experience just because i don't have a Masters degree ... why ask me for a degree to run a department of a local company while there is no qualification requirements for people to run the country?

so now pakistanis hate FAKHRU bhai also???

sadly pakistanis PLANT a seed and if it doesn't grow up to be a tree in a day they dig and take it out and throw it. LET ECP mature itself!

you can't fast track positive change ECP is a good thing give it time. it will mature!!! you think USA,UK and rest of the world learnt democracy over night?? it took them 100s of years!

Given the politicians in Pakistan and the rules in Pakistan and that the sons and daughters and relatives of the current politician are coming forward, in 100 years time will there be Pakistan left? 1/3 wanted to leave the country last year if the same politicians and same type of governance comes again then 2/3 will want to leave Pakistan.

All educated are leaving Pakistan for a better future outside Pakistan what will be left in Pakistan? only the extremely poor ones and the so called rulers of Pakistan?

Already 60+ years, how much has democracy progressed for the better of the common man?

you forgot mentioning

4) janaab mohtarma benazir bhutto shaheed sahiba (shaheed rani) rehmatullah alaih tomb construction

they prove again and again that the country is the private property of the politicians, and they are kings and queens on rotation basis.

Let the Chinese government take charge of running Pakistan form Beijing or let the Japanese politicians take charge of running Pakistan from Tokyo and see what wonders will happen in Pakistan in 10 years which did not happen in 60+ years.

Back
Top Bottom