What's new

Faisal Shahzad Gets Life Sentence

Shahzad should prepare himself for a nasty nasty life in prison.

What a waste.

I have two brothers and two sisters who are US Citizens and enjoying a happy and comfortable life in Chicago. Since 9/11 they face questions after each visit to the mother country. Even with a British Passport, I also face difficulties traveling to the US; previously I could simply land and would get visa at the exit.

Additionally, there are about 5 thousand Pakistani young men in various US universities pursuing higher education. One can guess how actions of idiots like Shahzad will affect their chances for getting jobs or a green card. No doubt difficulties for future student hopefuls as well as immigration will increase manifold.

The same thing is already happening in UK after underground bombings. What beats me is that many Pakistani urdu columnists blame UK for treating Pakistani visitors badly. For heavens sake! you send terrorists to bomb their trains and then you complain when they don’t treat you kindly?

Don’t these idiots realize that their action cause for more harm to the cause of Islam and of Pakistan than they could possibly inflict thru their terrorism.

I have two brothers and two sisters who are US Citizens and enjoying a happy and comfortable life in Chicago. Since 9/11 they face questions after each visit to the mother country. Even with a British Passport, I also face difficulties traveling to the US; previously I could simply land and would get visa at the exit.

Additionally, there are about 5 thousand Pakistani young men in various US universities pursuing higher education. One can guess how actions of idiots like Shahzad will affect their chances for getting jobs or a green card. No doubt difficulties for future student hopefuls as well as immigration will increase manifold.

The same thing is already happening in UK after underground bombings. What beats me is that many Pakistani urdu columnists blame UK for treating Pakistani visitors badly. For heavens sake! you send terrorists to bomb their trains and then you complain when they don’t treat you kindly?

Don’t these idiots realize that their action cause for more harm to the cause of Islam and of Pakistan than they could possibly inflict thru their terrorism.

A cousin of mine went to US for LLM after doing his LLB in Pakistan, just when 9/11 happened, he was about to graduate. And the repercussions, he and his other muslims batch mates, suffered for years as no one gave them jobs, while their local friends all got the high end jobs and made money, while he had to suffer for 8-9 years, after which he came to Pakistan as he had applied for some work related visa, got married and now again gone back and just now got a decent job as a teaching assistant at some university. So, after 10 years, he gets some decent job.

Similar cases are there, where people have suffered with no faults of their. And that due to these terrorists actions plus the discrimination showed by the local authorities.

U.S. wouldn't give a death sentence for this specific case. Mainly because no one died. For the U.S. to hand one out you generally have to murder people or be a rapist. The court systems are very technical here.

So technically the US prisons as per claim of Hawkish are rapists' dens so should they be given death sentence ??

Typically the prison guards 'educate' the rest of the prisoners before the new ones arrive about the nature of crime, age etc. Once the new one arrives, the gangs can divide the time among themselves

The biggest concern about this case is how he was indoctrinated with such despicable thoughts and by whom. For him to go and try to kill innocents in a country where he was earning his bread and butter is illogical. One has to be completely brainwashed and this would take time to seep in, I would suspect his local mosque leader, internet and a host of other sources as the root cause of this.

You can gather from his sayings that he has completely lost any rationality, such people are already in a weak state of mind to be influenced to such a dangerous extent.

Good riddance to bad garbage, I say.

Kinda reminds you of someone else doesnt it?
Is he not the QUAM Ka beTA?....why isn't there an uproar or maybe because Afia is a woman that she deserves sympathy?.... A Low life Terrorist is a low life terrorist.. Afia TO left her decent life and her family and her husband in the US as well..

Last edited:
so life in US prison, huh, that's fuckin awesome, love it. hopefully he's cellmate's a big smelly hairy dude with a fetish for butt holes. And something tells me it's already being arranged. ouch.

In 90 US govt open unlimited student visa for Pakistani youngsters. Schools were loaded with Pakistani students, even on top US govt adopt very soft off campus job policy. But first OBL ruined the life of Pakistani students and now this guy.
Really don't understand the mentality of this sick people...

So technically the US prisons as per claim of Hawkish are rapists' dens so should they be given death sentence ??

It is not that everyone's butt hole is cracked in prison. This is reserved for inmates of dreadful crimes like Rap*, murder, etc

In 90 US govt open unlimited student visa for Pakistani youngsters. Schools were loaded with Pakistani students, even on top US govt adopt very soft off campus job policy. But first OBL ruined the life of Pakistani students and now this guy.
Really don't understand the mentality of this sick people...

Guys: You need to get rid of the 'ATMOSPHERE' and 'ENVIRONMENT' that exists today in Pakistan fueling extreme views in the name of religion. Get to the root cause - Taliban, JUD, Jaish, those religious schools funded by Sauds.etc. Need some one in Pakistan to have the determination to eradicate this poison before it consumes the country. Most Pakistanis here in USA are moderate and very nice. It is Fuc**ing pathetic to know how the country is pulled backwords

Guys: You need to get rid of the 'ATMOSPHERE' and 'ENVIRONMENT' that exists today in Pakistan fueling extreme views in the name of religion. Get to the root cause - Taliban, JUD, Jaish, those religious schools funded by Sauds.etc. Need some one in Pakistan to have the determination to eradicate this poison before it consumes the country. Most Pakistanis here in USA are moderate and very nice. It is Fuc**ing pathetic to know how the country is pulled backwords

You say that as if it was very easy.

And don't forget, US had a hand in it too.

Not just any rapist...just the serial ones especially leading to murder. Besides, many states have made, or are planning to make the death penalty illegal.

What a shame for us!!

It is unfortunate . The case would have been different if he looked like a crazy tribal with a long beard. But he looks decent and educated. So it will make life harder for other peaceful Pakistanis abroad.

Other than the obscenity, I fully agree with you here.

It is unfortunate . The case would have been different if he looked like a crazy tribal with a long beard. But he looks decent and educated. So it will make life harder for other peaceful Pakistanis abroad.

The US of A, imperfect as it is, is full of intelligent hardworking people, native born as well as immigrants, and this episode will NOT cause any issues that will make life harder for anyone in this land.

It is not that everyone's butt hole is cracked in prison. This is reserved for inmates of dreadful crimes like Rap*, murder, etc

I am sure he will be sodomized to death. I think the vulnerability depends on how powerful the person is and the race he belongs to. Fizal is not a drug lord neither is he black, hispanic nor white. So he's gonna have a hard time .

Other than the obscenity, I fully agree with you here.

The US of A, imperfect as it is, is full of intelligent hardworking people, native born as well as immigrants, and this episode will NOT cause any issues that will make life harder for anyone in this land.

I have seen my share of crazy Americans like the Quran burning mobs. The southern and mid-western states are as racist as it can get.

Back
Top Bottom