What's new

Faisal Shahzad Gets Life Sentence

Typically the prison guards 'educate' the rest of the prisoners before the new ones arrive about the nature of crime, age etc. Once the new one arrives, the gangs can divide the time among themselves

"Brace yourselves because the war with the Muslims has just begun," a defiant Faisal Shahzad told the judge before the sentence was delivered.

how come this jerk dare to talk on behalf of the muslims.

Who the hell invented bombs and guns?

brother, if there were no bombs and guns in this world, we humen would have used other tools to kill each other, rememer sword and other things while there was no guns?

I don't think this is the right sentence.Should have been sentenced to death instead of wasting US taxpayer money on this scumbag.

U.S. wouldn't give a death sentence for this specific case. Mainly because no one died. For the U.S. to hand one out you generally have to murder people or be a rapist. The court systems are very technical here.

why shame for you? he is not pakisan's representative, he is responsible for his own actions.
I think it was meant to be US (United States), not just us.

Potential blast -- if his bomb exploded as expected..
YouTube - Times Square Car Bomb Simulated by FBI
Lol, that's funny. From my understanding, it was just a bunch of firecrackers and some small gas tanks or something that probably wouldn't have done much damage, let alone have that kind of explosion.

I could be wrong, but I highly doubt this dude knew how to make a proper bomb.

Better word will be justice than Technical. Every defendant has his/her right. Even if you are a non citizen, the constitution gives you the right to the due process.

The biggest concern about this case is how he was indoctrinated with such despicable thoughts and by whom. For him to go and try to kill innocents in a country where he was earning his bread and butter is illogical. One has to be completely brainwashed and this would take time to seep in, I would suspect his local mosque leader, internet and a host of other sources as the root cause of this.

You can gather from his sayings that he has completely lost any rationality, such people are already in a weak state of mind to be influenced to such a dangerous extent.

Good riddance to bad garbage, I say.

The biggest concern about this case is how he was indoctrinated with such despicable thoughts and by whom. For him to go and try to kill innocents in a country where he was earning his bread and butter is illogical. One has to be completely brainwashed and this would take time to seep in, I would suspect his local mosque leader, internet and a host of other sources as the root cause of this.

You can gather from his sayings that he has completely lost any rationality, such people are already in a weak state of mind to be influenced to such a dangerous extent.

Good riddance to bad garbage, I say.

Very good points, but a matter of even bigger concern is that there are many many more like him in the pipeline in various stages of indoctrination.

Faisal Shehzad is the son of an AVM, and this fact is very alarming with deep ramifications on many levels.

Very good points, but a matter of even bigger concern is that there are many many more like him in the pipeline in various stages of indoctrination.

Faisal Shehzad is the son of an AVM, and this fact is very alarming with deep ramifications on many levels.

I was alluding to the point you have raised. There could be many more like him going through the indoctrination process. The source of all this is the root of all problems and it has to be disrupted.

Unfortunately, some might even feel that this 'son' was unfairly caught and framed for this.

life sentence??? Is that it? He's gonna get 3 square meals a day, live off the US tax payer and die at an old age. He should hung in the gallows...:angry:

I was alluding to the point you have raised. There could be many more like him going through the indoctrination process. The source of all this is the root of all problems and it has to be disrupted.

Unfortunately, some might even feel that this 'son' was unfairly caught and framed for this.

I hear you clearly. The source is multi-factorial, with many enablers along the way, and disrupting this will not be easy, when our national psyche is already pre-disposed to delusional self-denial and pompous self-justification, I'm afraid.

Back
Top Bottom