What's new

Facts a Day

1901577_241970392593452_2144526667_n.jpg
Wish Pakistanis saw this at large scale!

hahaha this is so true in our Pakistan and i bet in India too...our asian Aunties always do that :lol: utley sedhay suggestions lol

1480612_663187823704437_317321615_n.jpg

@Akheilos @levina @Informant @Ayush BB @Hyperion @Leader

Meri amma mujhe pilati theein mulatthi. I dont know about you guys but this shit was beyond bitter. Shit must have escaped from the depths of HELL. But it did fix me within a few hours.

Oh such bad times :D

Meri amma mujhe pilati theein mulatthi. I dont know about you guys but this shit was beyond bitter. Shit must have escaped from the depths of HELL. But it did fix me within a few hours.

Dude there is washing powder, oil and bakray ka maghaz in that stuff!!! None of the 3 are good for a sore throat! Just break a raw egg in hot milk and drink...my sis does that kacha anda in milk yuck! :sick:

hahaha this is so true in our Pakistan and i bet in India too...our asian Aunties always do that :lol: utley sedhay suggestions lol

1480612_663187823704437_317321615_n.jpg

@Akheilos @levina @Informant @Ayush BB @Hyperion @Leader
easiest simple thing is gargle with salt water..at least twice a day ...

what was that given for? must be to strengthen your brain or to lessen your anger fits:p: kidding....

another usual thing given by moms to have their kids is honey in milk.....when the gala is kharab or if anyone is feeling cold in winters...etc

hehe,yes,it is true here too
the face and expression of sara in the pic was hilarious!

Back
Top Bottom