What's new

Factories of Muslims Set on Fire in India

Its long ago proven reality that India is the fail state in protecting minorities rights and fail state in protecting human rights. They are not from civilized part of people, most radical, brutal, barbaric. Their temples festivals starts from the blood of minorities.

dont worry we r learning from our neighbors and blaspheme laws will be implemented soon to protect minorities ;)

ps; we sacrifice two chubby muslim kid in temples on holy occassion.

They still don't like their Muhajirs but look at their crocodile tears from Indian Muslims. :lol:

Well, maybe you cant focus....We dont like people segregating themselves into Mohajirs or whatever....If they call themselves Pakistani....ALL PROBLEMS would be solved...No hypocrisy there....

Dawoodi Bohra Muslims of Chhota Udepur could not believe their ears when someone told them on the phone that their factories and offices had been set on fire by a group of tribals, allegedly at the instigation of extremist Hindu elements.

I really doubt the credibility of the source. It's quick to reveal that the incident in perpetrated due to the influence of certain communal hardliners... but fails to reveal the religion of actual perpetrators. Goes to show the actual motive...:tdown:

the tribals from khyber pakhtoonkhwa are fometing trouble again in India.. they come during Ind-Pak matches and jump visa and create troubles i must say..

We all know no minorities are safe in Hindustan, the only country in the world named after a religion and they claim to be secular.

It was apparently given my Persians or Arabs I Am not sure,India has been known as Bharat traditionally and Hindustan derives from Indus??Hind nadi?

Its long ago proven reality that India is the fail state in protecting minorities rights and fail state in protecting human rights. They are not from civilized part of people, most radical, brutal, barbaric. Their temples festivals starts from the blood of minorities.

this gentlemen is one of the saner madrassa educated pakistani

We all know no minorities are safe in Hindustan, the only country in the world named after a religion and they claim to be secular.

All minorities of the world should go to Pakistan...safest place in the world for minorities and others :omghaha:

To those who suddenly have grown a love for Bohras. Just check with them if they want to move to Pakistan to become wajib-ul-qatl.

Bohras are doing fine I Pakistan

I'm a bohra

At least we don't claim to be champions of minority rights like some ignorant blind idiots to our east.

All minorities of the world should go to Pakistan...safest place in the world for minorities and others :omghaha:

He is better than some street shitting Phd.

this gentlemen is one of the saner madrassa educated pakistani

wow, I mean wow, Hindustan derives from Indus, which itself is an English word for "Sindh River". You people hide your nationality behind English word "india" in reality you guys are hindustanis, the only country in the whole wide world named after a religion, secular Hindustan? hahahaha

It was apparently given my Persians or Arabs I Am not sure,India has been known as Bharat traditionally and Hindustan derives from Indus??Hind nadi?

So now they come on a visa, earlier you guys used to cry illegal border crossing by "Aatak Vadi"

the tribals from khyber pakhtoonkhwa are fometing trouble again in India.. they come during Ind-Pak matches and jump visa and create troubles i must say..

This comming from a pakistani where minority population dwindled to 3% from 23% since her creation with a capital named Islamabad, the only capital named after religion in whole world.

It's not a capital, but we do have a city slightly North of here called Foshan, which means "Buddha Mountain".

wow, I mean wow, Hindustan derives from Indus, which itself is an English word for "Sindh River". You people hide your nationality behind English word "india" in reality you guys are hindustanis, the only country in the whole wide world named after a religion, secular Hindustan? hahahaha

So now they come on a visa, earlier you guys used to cry illegal border crossing by "Aatak Vadi"
Do some research,I am a Sikh btw not a Hindu that you ll cry over me over the word Hindu.
Hindustan as I said was term coined by persians(Arabs?,don't remember correctly).The ancient term is Bharat.
It was Mahabharata not mahahindustan,get it?
India comes from Indus river,where our civilisation began.
Edit:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Names_of_India#Hindustan
The Persians used to call us Hindustan,it wasn't coined by Any Indian or a local term,and when the Persians used the word Hindustan,Pakistan didn't exist,it was all India.So don't make it "you guys were :blah:"

It's not a capital, but we do have a city slightly North of here called Foshan, which means "Buddha Mountain".

You didn't get me , I was referring to Islam ie. muslim religion, both are actually altogether different thing, since Pakistan was carved out of India to provide muslims of India a different part of land.

Do some research,I am a Sikh btw not a Hindu that you ll cry over me over the word Hindu.
Hindustan as I said was term coined by persians(Arabs?,don't remember correctly).The ancient term is Bharat.
It was Mahabharata not mahahindustan,get it?
India comes from Indus river,where our civilisation began.

The name Bharat was derived from very great mythological king Bharat.
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bharata_(emperor)

Back
Top Bottom