What's new

Factories of Muslims Set on Fire in India

Is this news real?????

Even muslim news agencies like twocircles.net are not reporting it..................

DNA is an Indian newspaper and it said the looters and who attacked the factory did it on instigation from Hindus.

but anyway lets keep this point aside can anyone of you tell us what religion these attacker "Tribals" carry?

Mostly animists

Factories of Dawoodi Bohra Muslims set on fire in Chhota Udepur

Monday, Apr 1, 2013, 12:00 IST | Place: DNA | Agency: DNA
Roxy Gagdekar
Dawoodi Bohra Muslims of Chhota Udepur could not believe their ears when someone told them on the phone that their factories and offices had been set on fire by a group of tribals.

Dawoodi Bohra Muslims of Chhota Udepur could not believe their ears when someone told them on the phone that their factories and offices had been set on fire by a group of tribals, allegedly at the instigation of extremist Hindu elements. One of the victims told DNA over phone from Chhota Udepur that offices and properties (together valued at over Rs1 crore) belonging to eight Bohra Muslims were burnt down by rioters in several villages, including Vachedi, on February 12, 2013.

There was fortunately no loss of life but some traders in the villages of Chhota Udepur had lost almost everything they had. Anees Rajpurwala, who has a business connected to the stone-crushing industry, said that some local people had first looted his shop. The looters had taken away computers, machinery, television sets and even the cupboards of his office and factory,

Rajpurwala said adding that the factory was then set on fire.
“All my important documents related to property, royalty slips and even account books were burnt by the rioters,” he said. Rajpurwala further said that he had informed the fire brigade after his factory was set on fire but the fire brigade did not turn up till one-and-a-half hours after his phone call. By then, everything at the factory had been gutted. “I and my brother will have to start our business right from the beginning,” Rajpurwala said.

Another victim, Hozam Mithawala, said that he had found it difficult to believe that the people he considered his friends had burnt down his factory.

“I was too disappointed to mention their names as suspects but I have been told by many people that it was they who had done this to me,” he said. Mithawala’s factory had been reduced to ashes and he had suffered a loss of over Rs 6 lakh. Another victim, who is so scared that he does not wish to be identified, said that he is currently running his office from under a tree near what was once his factory.

“I cannot stop my business. My office was burnt down and I am left with nothing,” he said. He alleged that a group of Sarpanchs of nearby villages were behind the loot and arson attack. “I am sure they are being used by some political parties. They could not have done this on their own,” the victim said on the condition of anonymity.

Factories of Dawoodi Bohra Muslims set on fire in Chhota Udepur :: DNA

Where does this news item say that the Offices and Factory were burnt by Hindu rioters for the owners being Muslims...who knows if it was a crime committed by one businessman against another.... it could have been Muslims,Christians or even Sikhs... its a crime of opportunity that was committed against some businessmen.... stop giving it a communal shade.

Sad to hear that, punish the morons who did this. Bohras are very humble,hardworking and kind people

Please stop being a bunch of jerks. Follow the news, there is some conflict going on in Chhota Udepur between the poor tribals and the rich business community for over a month. We do not what it is but typically tribals get violent over land acquisitions, and businessmen taking over land with the help of corrupt govt is all too common.

We need to find out whats causing this. Just because one party happens to be ''minority'' when even tribals are a minority in india and clash with villagers all the time.

Its long ago proven reality that India is the fail state in protecting minorities rights and fail state in protecting human rights. They are not from civilized part of people, most radical, brutal, barbaric. Their temples festivals starts from the blood of minorities.

Now where is those members who always criticize us and talking about sectarian war in pakistan.

topic: disgusting :angry:

The culprits should be punish ..

And insurance fraud is a good reason for denial .. :tup:

We all know no minorities are safe in Hindustan, the only country in the world named after a religion and they claim to be secular.
This comming from a pakistani where minority population dwindled to 3% from 23% since her creation with a capital named
Islamabad, the only capital named after religion in whole world.

Its long ago proven reality that India is the fail state in protecting minorities rights and fail state in protecting human rights. They are not from civilized part of people, most radical, brutal, barbaric. Their temples festivals starts from the blood of minorities.

:omghaha: see who is saying this...

So much blabbering from but# hurt.

I didn't knew India was fail state, thanks for opening my eyes and by the way muslims forms sizable chunk of Indian population , near about 16% so stop hallucinating and accept the truth they ain't minority in India ,as UN suggests populations under 10% are only considered minority.

We all know no minorities are safe in Hindustan, the only country in the world named after a religion and they claim to be secular.

Bro, i m an indian and a muslim , yu know what the condition of muslims of india r thousand times better than that in pakistan . and as far d safety of muslims is concern , are muslims safe in pakistan??

Thats the most butt-hurt remark of the week. Do you know who are tribals? They often clash with farmers and businessmen and even govt over land issues. Almost all of the maoist movement is manned by tribals over similar if not same issues. There is nothing religious about this. Just because the businessmen happen to be ''muslims'', suddenly this is a religious issue.

BTW the victims (hey only their side of story is covered here) are dawoodi bohras, do you know who persecuted them, your hero aurangzeb. Infact he had their leader - dai beheaded in Gujrat - THAT was indeed religious.

[Z]eEshAn;4115153 said:
Bro, i m an indian and a muslim , yu know what the condition of muslims of india r thousand times better than that in pakistan . and as far d safety of muslims is concern , are muslims safe in pakistan??

These but@ hurts are only interested in creating factions in our society, these bleeding hearts cease to bleed when Shitte community are targeted in their own country,these crocodile tears drys up when they boast of converting minority hapless Hindu girls are forcefully converted.

Coming from the Pakistanis. :omghaha:

These but@ hurts are only interested in creating factions in our society, these bleeding hearts cease to bleed when Shitte community are targeted in their own country,these crocodile tears drys up when they boast of converting minority hapless Hindu girls are forcefully converted.

They still don't like their Muhajirs but look at their crocodile tears from Indian Muslims. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom