What's new

F-35 - a trillion dollar disaster

How is me calling you a drunk racists?

drunks are not a RACE of people.
You really need some doctors attention.

Do not try to evade. Explain what does my origin have to do with this discussion.

I was happy to talk to you about the origin.
we will start again.

how does what happened in desert storm and yugoslavia prove stealth in air combat?

I actually want to learn, if you're the expert then please go ahead an tell me.

I was happy to talk to you about the origin.
we will start again.

how does what happened in desert storm and yugoslavia prove stealth in air combat?

I actually want to learn, if you're the expert then please go ahead an tell me.

Yugoslavia is not so much of a real war. The serbs did not really want to engage, actually they tried hard not to.

Iraq on the other hand, was a proper war. Bagdad was one of the most heavily defended areas on the planet.

I have/had no respect for the iraqi air force as a fighting total, I have respect for some of their pilots, but their air force was bad.

That does not take away from the fact that Bagdad was one of the most heavily defended places on the planet.

What the F-117s did, with a combination of training, hard work, mission planning and ALWAYS a little bit of luck, will never happen again.

Had they been flying any other airplane they would have been cut to shreds ..

Have you looked at the attrition of coalition aircraft in the iraq war? Those SAMs were really doing their job.

imagine the US did not have the F-117, do you know how many pilots would have to fly into dead man's land ?

When even the Moscow Times calls RT kremlin propoganda people should realise its about as reliable as ahmadinejad productions.
Sadly people will continue to google search for anything they think they can bash the US with and pretend its news.

The Moscow Times

The Editor-in-Chief is Andrew McChesney, who was promoted to the position in June 2006 after serving in a number of capacities in the newspaper.

The newspaper regularly publishes articles by prominent Russian journalists, many of whom take critical positions towards the current Russian government in general. In 2009, The Moscow Times published Russia for Beginners: A Foreigners Guide to Russia, a guide for foreigners written by foreign authors who have lived in Russia, and offers their experiences in Russia.[5]

The newspaper, as well as its sister publication, The St. Petersburg Times, are owned by the Finland-based Sanoma Corporation. The newspaper regularly publishes articles by prominent Russian journalists, many of whom take critical positions towards the current Russian government in general.

The Moscow Times - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

With a little research all the data about NATO losses and sorties flown are available for both Iraq and Yugoslavia. And yes, stealth does work.
And no, it is not a wunderwaffe with which you can fly in broad daylight directly above an AAA battery.

F-35A Completes First Night Refueling Mission

12J00166_08%2Bmedium.jpg

Lol F35 will be scrapped soon.Soon everyone will back out and the F***35 project will be remembered as a failure .It was nothing more than the Yankee Military industrial complex's money making machine.

He is probably a racist himself.

No he is just an vietnamese veteran who defected to the usa, now he gets drunk everyday to try and forget how he sold out his country. I call him a drunk he calls me a racists. I say Iran downed the Rq-170 he calls me a racist.

I log out of the forum and he calls me a racists.

Lol F35 will be scrapped soon.Soon everyone will back out and the F***35 project will be remembered as a failure .It was nothing more than the Yankee Military industrial complex's money making machine.

2012slideshowf35bc12p00.jpg

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom