Who would u go for:

• F-16

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • J-10

Votes: 6 60.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Kaiser said:
Actualy india still hasnt upgraded any of its Mirage 2000 which are all old and will likely do so in the next 5 years.Our thunder with a superior fighter pilot will probaly shoot down an MKI with a indian pilot who doesnt wanna be in the iaf.The thunder still lacks long range and payload but that can be made up when if we exploit our current situation and get the British selex radar for a small batch of thunders dedicated to air superiority (30-50). A nice name would be the JF-17-PHK (pakistani hindian killer!)

Well according to my knowledge IAF mirage were extensively upgraded..

Zeeshan S. said:
I dont consider Mirage-2000 a threat. They are so damn old, (Just to let you know they are nothing more than our F-16 Block 15) So personally i wouldn't consider a threat, they will be more like Mig-21 BISON with the BVR capability.

Zeeshan......think abt this post once again im sure u didnt mean it.

Why would Pakistan attack India. Pakistan is not hungry for getting the superpower title or nuclear state title. And Pakistan is reactin gto the buildup by India. Pakistan sugested military free zones but it is the Indian military that is staying at the world highest battle area... It was India that tested nukes... It was India that started to buy or build weapons... I call that windowdressing if you post rubbish. Just look at reality. India is big yet is fails to be accepted. An dposters like you make that even more clear.

Munir said:
Why would pakistan attack India. Pakistan is not hungry for getting the superpower title or nuclear state title. And Pakistan is reactin gto the buildup by India. Pakistan sugested military free zones but it is the Indian military that is staying at the world highest battle area... It was India that tested nukes... It was India that started to buy or build weapons... I call that windowdressing if you post rubbish. Just look at reality. India is big yet is fails to be accepted. An dposters like you make that even more clear.

You ask why would pakistan attack brahminstan?

1) They are supporting BLA in pakistan
2) They have heavy influence in afganistan and is using it against us
3) There making bases in iran and tajikistan and buying shitty old russia aircraft carriers to try to scare us
4) Kashmir
5) Siachin
6) They have threatened us to start a full front war many times

Much much more....

Yeah I agree with you...India talks alot about of bull but never backs it up

Ok guys jut ignore the comment from that kid. This topic is about F-16s, not India.

F-16 tops agenda of talks in Washington

By Qudssia Akhlaque
ISLAMABAD, April 23: The Pakistan-US Defence Consultative Group will meet in Washington on April 30 to discuss security issues, including procurement of F-16 jets.

Islamabad has apparently indicated to the US the number of F-16 aircraft it wants to acquire. The order includes both new and used F-16s besides upgradation of the ones Pakistan has.

The meeting to be held at the Pentagon headquarters will be presided over by Defence Secretary Tariq Wasim Ghazi and US Under-Secretary of State for Defence Eric Edleman. Pakistan’s delegation will include top military and civilian officials.

The meeting will take place two days after the inaugural session of the Pakistan-US strategic dialogue in Washington.

In the backdrop of Indo-US nuclear deal and India’s massive defence weapons acquisition programme, Pakistan will press ahead with its demand for new military equipment.

This would include defensive weapons systems to enhance Pakistan’s conventional capabilities, sources told Dawn.

Besides reviewing progress of bilateral military cooperation, the group would identify and plan new activities, they said.

The two sides would discuss security issues affecting their relations, it is learnt.

“They will have an exchange of views on counter-terrorism operations, security challenges in Afghanistan and tension along the Pakistan-Afghanistan border areas, the situation in South Asia, Iranian nuclear issue, terrorism threat, proliferation of weapons of mass destruction and the Middle East,” sources said.

My advice to knowledgeable persons of this forum is that dont discuss it in a shouting manner and try to make your texts human friendly. looks like u people are crying and shouting over each other.
Thanks and God bless u all (only muslims)

tahirkhely said:
Five lions are better than Fifty wolves.

nicely said, but I doubt that F-16 can remain lion for too long considering India is getting high-tech aircrafts from Russia in next 5 years.

tahirkhely said:
My advice to knowledgeable persons of this forum is that dont discuss it in a shouting manner and try to make your texts human friendly. looks like u people are crying and shouting over each other.
Thanks and God bless u all (only muslims)

God blesses anybody who wishes to be in his arms.

I was really happy when i heard pakistan is going for F-16 and J-10...I was always worried that pakistan would go for typhoons or rafeals...but since it is goingfor f-16 situation is not too bad for india...offcourse f-16 armed with aim-120 is a threat but mangabele with MKI's,M2k's and fulcrums while operating under phalcon umbrella and modern sam netword like s-300 and even possible s-400 systems...now if india goes for rafeals or super hornets IAF will become a beast capable to deliver a final knockout punch against any...any airforce in asia.

A.Rahman said:
nicely said, but I doubt that F-16 can remain lion for too long considering India is getting high-tech aircrafts from Russia in next 5 years.
Yea u r right. but political scenes have never stopped changing. Pakistan not going for EF2000 or Dassault cuz of future implications ( i mean political issues, u can understand.) Whereas on the other hand India is free to get Raptors, Flankers etc from whereever she wants to. Pakistan has no other option from now on then to develop nano sciences and nano technologies indigenously and then to work on an indigenous 5th generation fighter.

Best of the Best said:
Forget F-16 or J-10's w are getting both i am just disappointed by the fact that PAF has ordered only 18 new C/D model's with an option for 18 more plus we will be buying 27 A/B versions which i presume will be given an MLU updrage so will the current fleet of F-16's we own but only 18 new C/D versions thats just stupid either go for all F-16 A/B and give em MLU or increase the number of new F-16 i am confused but buying 36 J-10 is a good decision on PAF's part anyways how are you Ahsan F ?

My Guess is that Pak is prsuing Grippins or EF2000 deal. Just a guess cuz lately an article appeared in Jang in which Pakistan and sweden were shown to agree to promote defence ties. dont know whether for erieyes or grippins. remember saudis are also getting the erieyes.

and for EF2000, since Saudis have signed that huge deal for 70 billion $ for transfer of technology of EF2000, i think Pakistan will now consider getting thirty odd EF2000 so that in case of an eventuality can get more from Saudi Arabia.
Whatever it is, its covert.

even today it is not a lion when india operates MKI's...AIM120 armed f-16 can pose threat to mki but mki will always have first see first fire advantage

Back
Top Bottom