What's new

Extremism, terrorism alien to Islam: Pervaiz

Noice mate. Post a poll which only interviews about 1000 people then claim this represents 180 million people.

Yaar all those three things are as per the religion (as per most schools), all those are statistics based findings, which even if one takes an error % of 20% is still pretty solid to reject the ministers denial mode claim that extremism is alien to the religion.

So my question is, what is extremism? To me all those three are extreme, to the minister, maybe not.

It is extremely disturbing to hear that only 78% of the people asked supported the death penalty.

Nauzubillah.

What would the Prophet (saw) say if he saw his Ummah in such a bidati state?

It is a well established rule in Islam than an apostate is to be killed after 3 days if he doesn't come back to Islam.

No one can dare challenge God's rule.
Are you stupid?

It is extremely disturbing to hear that only 78% of the people asked supported the death penalty.

Nauzubillah.

What would the Prophet (saw) say if he saw his Ummah in such a bidati state?

It is a well established rule in Islam than an apostate is to be killed after 3 days if he doesn't come back to Islam.

No one can dare challenge God's rule.

And they say Islam is a religion of peace. :rolleyes:

Are you Muslim?

Are you stupid?

I am a Muslim, therefore I am automatically a submitter to Allah SWT, whatever his commands may be.

The Prophet (saw) said that whoever changes his Islamic religion, then kill him.

Are you Muslim?

I am a Muslim, therefore I am automatically a submitter to Allah SWT, whatever his commands may be.

The Prophet (saw) said that whoever changes his Islamic religion, then kill him.
Iam glad iam not a muslim . will you kill me too?

Are you Muslim?

there is no problem when a non-Muslim converts to muslim........you dont kill him
then why are you supposed to kill someone who becomes a non muslim :what:

there is no problem when a non-Muslim converts to muslim........you dont kill him
then why are you supposed to kill someone who becomes a non muslim :what:

These are the rules of God. He is not answerable to me or you.

Yaar all those three things are as per the religion (as per most schools), all those are statistics based findings, which even if one takes an error % of 20% is still pretty solid to reject the ministers denial mode claim that extremism is alien to the religion.

So my question is, what is extremism? To me all those three are extreme, to the minister, maybe not.

Don't speculate. But I can see where you're coming from.

In my opinion, lets stop acting like "moderates". Instead of trying to appeal to these beardos better nature and try to tell them their wrong in terms of Islamic beliefs, we should grab our guns, and go hunting. The only reason we're in this mess is because we're trying to find a compromise between hard liners and "moderates".
Are you Muslim?

You're trying too hard. 0/10.

@StormShadow - Let me engage this gentleman :tup:
@Zaryanshah - Many 'Muslim' have left Islam in India - what will happen to them?

Then He is not God.

No offense intended. :coffee:

So now you will judge the creator with your created human criteria? He is unjudgeable. Allah SWT says that he will not be questioned, rather we will be questioned.

This world is God's game. He is the king of kings who may do as he likes and we cannot judge him because he is the one who created us and our brains which have made up their own moral standards.

He is everyone's lord and owner, whether his enemies like it or not.

he is not everyones god
so his followers are not supposed to kill others

no offfence meant

So now you will judge the creator with your created human criteria? He is unjudgeable. Allah SWT says that he will not be questioned, rather we will be questioned.

This world is God's game. He is the king of kings who may do as he likes and we cannot judge him because he is the one who created us and our brains which have made up their own moral standards.

He is everyone's lord and owner, whether his enemies like it or not.
and who told you all these things????

God himself ???

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom