What's new

Export bids for JF-17 Thunder Multirole Lightweight Fighter Aircraft

I know but for what reason they want AESA and BVR ? they got no enemies ...
Because despite their diplomatic relations with Israel they don't trust Israel. They are always preparing themselves because in that region you never know what will trigger major war.

well i guess you are right ... but don't you think JF-17 will be a good induction for them , to increase their numbers .. rest they can buy a 4.5 Generation Fighters like Su-30, Su-35 or j-10's ..

Egypt and jordan , no i doubt that ... Egypt Operate more than 200 F-16's ...

as per readings here on PDF, majority of Senior members believe that there won't be any change in Air frame ..
but it will have AESA and more hard points ..
im being realistic.

Because despite their diplomatic relations with Israel they don't trust Israel. They are always preparing themselves because in that region you never know what will trigger major war.

they wont go for any other war with Israel .. their entire Military is using US weapons .. Uncle Sam wont let them ..
plus War with Israel is just a dream for Arab state ... if they want to commit collective suicide , they can try that :)

Israel, Algeria, Sudan ....... to mention few

read Post #50

they wont go for any other war with Israel .. their entire Military is using US weapons .. Uncle Sam wont let them ..
plus War with Israel is just a dream for Arab state ... if they want to commit collective suicide , they can try that :)

read Post #50
Really ? Than you have no idea about this world.

Yeah....a brand new platform can be inducted in 2 years and produced in that time. if others don't do it they're 'slow'. Sometimes it's talking to a black hole.
What are you talking about? TEJAS has missed the boat so badly you should be ashamed even to open your mouth about it. You dont have aMK1 and you are working on a MK2! What a Joke!!! Now I dont get involved in this this versus that debate but you are jumping up and down on a thread where you have no business to do so. Your 25 negative ratings, to me point to someone who does this just to irritate not to contribute. So my friend one more sarky piss out from you and I promise you its bye bye for good.If you dont get the message now then please continue!!!
A

Dudes, that clown @GURU DUTT is the most ridiculous member of this forum after that levina. He is a Swami of their Shishu Panya Mandir (equivalent of our madrassas).

He is a perfect example of DSI not divert-less supersonic intakes but Damn Stupid Indians.
Umair.
I would advise you to amend this post or delete this. We do not allow personal attacks. So please desist. I am advising you as an older brother.Please keep within the rules of the forum.
A

F-16s used by Egypt neither have AESA nor BVR. JF-17 BLOCK III will have AESA as well as BVR and most importantly they can get with TOT
Blk 1 also have BVR.

What are you talking about? TEJAS has missed the boat so badly you should be ashamed even to open your mouth about it. You dont have aMK1 and you are working on a MK2! What a Joke!!! Now I dont get involved in this this versus that debate but you are jumping up and down on a thread where you have no business to do so. Your 25 negative ratings, to me point to someone who does this just to irritate not to contribute. So my friend one more sarky piss out from you and I promise you its bye bye for good.If you dont get the message now then please continue!!!
A

Umair.
I would advise you to amend this post or delete this. We do not allow personal attacks. So please desist. I am advising you as an older brother.Please keep within the rules of the forum.
A
u got to admit that DSI part was funny.:rofl:
credits @Windjammer

Which 2 that we have never heard of?
Several radars have been tested onboard prototypes of JF-17 and the final version is still yet to be determined, and these include:

Israeli Elta EL/M-2032 radar: Two delivered to China before the sales stopped under US pressure. At least one was installed on the first Chinese prototypes for test and evaluation. There are unconfirmed reports that at least one unit was lost when a prototype crashed.

Several radars have been tested onboard prototypes of JF-17 and the final version is still yet to be determined, and these include:

Israeli Elta EL/M-2032 radar: Two delivered to China before the sales stopped under US pressure. At least one was installed on the first Chinese prototypes for test and evaluation. There are unconfirmed reports that at least one unit was lost when a prototype crashed.
source of this all?

You said in addition to that crash, PAF lost 2 more jets...Tell me when and which 2?
Secondly where did you hear that Radar on JF-17 has yet to be determined...last I heard JF-17 is using KLJ-V7 radar and its always been this....Israeli radar story you are telling is either a plain Lie or just a myth...!

I read one article long back mentioned abt 2 prototypes lost, even prototypes nos were mentioned with one pilot lost his life, I searched it but not finding this article. But I found even one Manticore also claiming the same thing.
JF-17 Thunder - Information Pool

Why not Iran Consider Jf-17 as a light attack Multi role Fighter ?
@Serpentine @haman10 @2800 just that random thought comes in my mind ..
JF weapon package is nice , China and Pakistan are allies of Iran so no worry about spare parts or anything ..

Iran got the Cash , can buy it in numbers .. why not ?
because they have their own sageh fighter buying FC-1/JF-17 will/can break Iranian rhetoric :P

CVS2gmHWcAA0OVv.png

CVSxhtqWoAAAFd1.jpg

CVSxhprXIAAtcqZ.jpg

CVSxhVrXAAAS-SD.jpg

this type of breaking news having for many times many tell some concrete news .

Back
Top Bottom