What's new

Export bids for JF-17 Thunder Multirole Lightweight Fighter Aircraft

Is this new deal ? because some members report that JF-17 is not participating in current Dubai airshow.

I guess the same first deal has been finalized. Its still is and would remain first after all as after that any deal would be named second...
Logic by Pakistani Media.

JF-17 Thunder, a fourth-generation fighter jet co-developed by China and Pakistan, has bagged its first sale at the Dubai Air Show, Express News reported.

According to Chinese media reports, the aircraft’s developers have already signed a contract with an anonymous buyer as they look forward to more orders in the future.

JF-17 finds buyer at Dubai Air Show: report - The Express Tribune

I think i remember first deal news last year. This year also we have first deal.
And i have no doubt we would have a first deal signed next year as well.
Now that is some record. :cheers:

I think i remember first deal news last year. This year also we have first deal.
And i have no doubt we would have a first deal signed next year as well.
Now that is some record. :cheers:
Victim of your own makings, you are confusing Tejas 101 deadlines with others.
The first deal was confirmed at PAS, where JF-17 participated THIS YEAR, contract for which has already been signed as confirmed by PAF officials at DAS...with deliveries commencing next year.
This is a second buyer with few more also in the pipeline.

I highly doubt that there is a second buyer.

The article clearly mentions that this is the JF-17's first order, so it likely made a mistake.

Back
Top Bottom