What's new

Export bids for JF-17 Thunder Multirole Lightweight Fighter Aircraft

Most probably it's Sri Lank. Why?

1. Modi is having an affair with Haseena. We, as a nation, won't be able to handle their bald progeny flying around in Thunders.

2. Myanmar is having a field day at genocide. I don't think our people could bear the thought of murderous-saffron-monks in lungis flying around, bombing unarmed Muslims.

as usual people are confusing basic cost of airplane with an export price.prices of flankers are so much variable due to so many variants with best avionics to virtually completely strip downed

1. Modi is having an affair with Haseena. We, as a nation, won't be able to handle their bald progeny flying around in Thunders.

2. Myanmar is having a field day at genocide. I don't think our people could bear the thought of murderous-saffron-monks in lungis flying around, bombing unarmed Muslims.

What about china, decision for sales of JF-17/FC-1 is not solely our's.

Big mistake on Pakistan's part.

money talks. weapons have no religion. Arab monarchies and Israelis didnt hesitate to join an anti Iran/ Anti Asad coalition so why we must suffer all the restrictions? dont get me wrong though, the pain for Ummah is hard wired in me as much as any worthy KSA prince or Iranian Ayatullah has in his heart.

Sadly Arabs wont buy our stuff because they have more money to spend on better western equipment and we cant /wont sell to Iranians because Arabs wont like it and Iran is under sanctions . that leaves us with some far eastern, African and Latin American countries some with cashflow issues and some under sanctions like Iran.
while carrying for Ummah is a likeable activity on FB and forums but I would defer it on Saudis who are using their bombs and Madrassah love to spread it across the globe.
lets do business while we can, entering into a trade agreement gives us leverage as well to get the buyer to address any "moral issues". then again he might point at the treatment of Christians, Hazaras, ismailis and Ahmedis in Pakistan (a catch 22 situation we have in PMLn vs. PPP talkshow heat)

I think marketing part is mostly on us......marketing costs a lotttt of money... else why would we be flying around every show around the planet and not China?.....
buthut butthurt examples

• but this plane is made by china
  • but its engine smokes
  • but china has 50% share and it wont give you money
  • but its a cheap copy
  • but its engine is Russian

yea thats a tragedy
and for that reason i will quietly ask China to lead the trade agreement with the Monks.
this will keep Jamat Islami and ASWJ happy and China will pay us under the table our cut while our Ummahness stays intact

p1569575.jpg

Finally a Good News for Pakistan Aviation Industry , Lets hope that the country we are selling is Sri Lanka ...
but even if its Myanmar its ok ...everyone buy or sell weapons and even do all sort of Business with everyone despite Religious differences ..

and for those Indian Trolls , you guys should take care of your on LCA , your plane need a extra Truck or Car to move ,it cant even Fly for now ....
0651_main.jpg
LOL

Either You are Blind OR By the same Logic, Are your Missiles Useless coz.... ( They too need Trucks in Parades.. )

shaheen-2-missile.jpg

By your logic, this situation applies to Iran.
I hope it's either Iran or Srilanka....well recent visit of our Army Chief hints...it may be Srilanka!!!

My bet is too on Sri Lanka, considering your COAS visit and requirements of Sri Lankan forces, their budget and prior relationship with China and Pak.

I can't blame them also as India doesn't have anything to offer them we screwed up on LCA real bad and JF-17 seems to offer quite a lot of value for money.

This could turn out to be quite lucrative deal for PAK as they can establish the whole eco-system for future upgrades to Block II/III, spare parts, training et all. Would probably lower the cost of production too considering economies of scale

Either You are Blind OR By the same Logic, Are your Missiles Useless coz.... ( They too need Trucks in Parades.. )

shaheen-2-missile.jpg

Hindu-stani ...

Beta,

Air craft can fly repeatedly without exploding and can land too.
This is why, they are used for flying display.

missiles are not capable of dancing around in front of a crowd and then landing safely, thus they are displayed on vehicles.

Samajh aayi ?

Back
Top Bottom