What's new

Export bids for JF-17 Thunder Multirole Lightweight Fighter Aircraft

Global flight is not a Pak newspaper.. And the officer us involved with the JF Project.

That news story might be true, but it needs confirmation. Flight Global merely quoted a claim with unverified information. Do we know any details that can be corroborated?

That news story might be true, but it needs confirmation. Flight Global merely quoted a claim with unverified information. Do we know any details that can be corroborated?

I doubt a senior officer who make a false claim to an international outlet.. About sale and delivery date of JF-17.

I doubt a senior officer who make a false claim to an international outlet.. About sale and delivery date of JF-17.

That is why I say that the news might indeed be true, and I would be pleasantly surprised. Let's see when further details of what contract has been signed are revealed.

A PAF spokesman and a Pakistani newspaper. Right. Where is the confirmation?
Yara.
Tum baaz nnahi aao gay!! Bhai if a PAF officer has gone on record to say a contract is signed then what is your problem. Khali peeli ke Ungli torna is not right. Flight Global would not have quoted a wrong source and 2 senior PAF officers have now gone on record to say that the deal is signed. Now will you believe when you see the actual contract!!!

Yara.
Tum baaz nnahi aao gay!! Bhai if a PAF officer has gone on record to say a contract is signed then what is your problem. Khali peeli ke Ungli torna is not right. Flight Global would not have quoted a wrong source and 2 senior PAF officers have now gone on record to say that the deal is signed. Now will you believe when you see the actual contract!!!

I await the details, that is all.

Yara.
Bad khwahon ka moon kala, inshaAllah. Yeh dil key phapholey hein jo phodey jaa rahey hein.

First of all Rohingya are Bangalis.. And those 2 million themselves hve been living in bangladesh before 1947 or 71 go that matter.

It like me boasting about millions of Pak Pashtuns that have origin in modern dy PAK and settled here in the 18th century.

If truth be told actually Bengali Muslims are all Rohingyas, its not the other way round. At least those in the South and in the East. The Message had arrived here during the lifetime of our Holy Prophet pbuh to the Arabs and semi Arabs who had been living here since 50 BC. We are Muslims because of Arakan. We are their seed.

Bad khwahon ka moon kala, inshaAllah.
Syed Ali73.
If you pull his leg again he may go in a huff and be off the forum for a week or so but then just like the pesky fly he comes back again. I know him very well and his habits are known to us senior people. So I would not waste much time on him and his rants.
WaSalam
Araz

Syed Ali73.
If you pull his leg again he may go in a huff and be off the forum for a week or so but then just like the pesky fly he comes back again. I know him very well and his habits are known to us senior people. So I would not waste much time on him and his rants.
WaSalam
Araz

Right, lets await the details of said contract then, shall we, seeing that is the thread of this topic. :D

I await the details, that is all.
If PAF does not want to release the details you will not see them. So if you want to disbelieve feel free to do so. There are various sensitivities involved with the sale and PAF wants to ensure nothing goes wrong. We have had instances of deals going wrong due to undue external pressure on buyers from other sources.
Araz

Syed Ali73.
WaSalam
Araz

He's like those house "n....."... Apparently nothing is good enough for him...

If PAF does not want to release the details you will not see them. So if you want to disbelieve feel free to do so. There are various sensitivities involved with the sale and PAF wants to ensure nothing goes wrong. We have had instances of deals going wrong due to undue external pressure on buyers from other sources.
Araz

Sir, please let me make it clear that I am not disbelieving the sales potential or that a contract indeed has been signed. What that contract says, or achieves, remains to be seen. I wish the JF-17 every luck.

Back
Top Bottom