What's new

Explosion sinks INS Sindhurakshak Submarine with 18 onboard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Official statement of Indian navy does not mention any Second ship or second sub being involved !

The 2nd sub is 35% damaged。

What is the latest news bhayio? Kya haal hai ab? :/

Ḥashshāshīn;4636339 said:
BRknHJpCQAACMHA.jpg:large

The fire seems that the submarines has been exploded and what else we can expect from IN but I am also worried about the 18 men on board...

So it means there are two submarines which might be near by. The pictures showing that some great explosion tooked place...

Please share some pictures.....

There are around 53 personnel aboard Sindhurakshak normally. Many sailors jumped into sea after said explosions from Sub. 18 are missing , feared trapped inside . Wonder those of which are trapped inside are still alive . as sub has sunk partially seems damage due to explosion has resulted in water ingress.

No news about Second sub or ship in Naval official statement !

Lack of safety,maintenance and security procedures- procedures not taken up seriously, It is Indian culture and work ethics to be blamed

Don't mouth of about culture,first try to get a proper navy yourself.

I think torpedo or missile exploded from some petty fire.

I would rather believe Navy's official statement. since official statement does not mention involvement of Second sub or ship , we should wait for further news before speading unconfirmed reports .
Defence minister Mr AK Antony will make statement in Parliament in the afternoon . That will throw some more light .

Club-S missile accidently exploded because of a minor explosion in battery.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom