What's new

Explosion in Karachi

I agree with this, wth is wrong with our people, the entire country is war, suicide bombing almost everyday, and they're carrying out their massive processions. No amount of security can cover such large scale people gathering. And honestly, this entire shiites procession thing, beating chests, using knives and whips, it's lunacy.
why do you think like that. That is their belief, As a pakistani you have to respect their feeling. Government has to provide adequate security to them.

I am worried about the people of other faith(christian, hindu) in pakistan. You people are not even respecting another muslim sect procession. very bad

My condolences to the victims. It is hard to imagine the grief and frustration that Pakistanis may be facing, so I can only offer my heartfelt sympathies. RIP.

FireFighter;600114]Well they're clearly unleashing their hatred on the supposed ''yazidees'' followers, poor rangers and policemen, who happen to be there to protect the shias. unfortunately you can't convince the sectarianists

When there is no trust left for the police (especially in Karachi) such things will happen. As for the "Supposed Yazidees", puh-leeease!

The shia top clergy in Iran banned public matam sessions realizing that it serves no Islamic purpose other than exposing a strange religious practice that rather does a very poor PR job for them in the world.
No point in discussing this further if you hold the belief that those processions are sacred and above and beyond the sanctity of an innocent human life.

Big difference between whats happening in Iran and what happened in Pakistan, spare me the b.s.
Strange religious practise??? Who the **** do u think you are to dictate how i should practice my Religion?? I know, a YAZEDEE thats who! Piss Off! No doubt you would like for us to stop this "strange practice" so you do not have to go out with explosives attached to your ***!

I have hatred for all parties that are inclined to break and disrespect the law of the land and particularly those terrorize people into political submission, regardless of the party ethnicity, religion etc. they belong to.

On that train of thought, its a good thing you were not around during the American Revolution huh? As the founding fathers broke and disrespected the British law of the land, they would not have been accepted by you. Perhaps you should leave your political aspirations at the door and just admit you only have "hatred" for Shias! Did you protest this much when stupid Sadaam Hussein was around? Doubt it!

Thats what TTP promoting today..followers of yazid..

Last edited by a moderator:
wow, Karachiites are unbelievable, one suicide attack in two years and they're running amuck setting fire to vehicles and over a thousand shops. Look at the people of Peshawar, one single bombing in the market there killed over 120 people, but they remained peaceful, look at the people of Pindi and Islamabad where bombings have been carried out in public, universties and even in Majids and yet they remained peaceful, look at the people of Lahore, the bombing in Moon Market took a huge human and financial toll and even they stayed peaceful.

Now with this wonderful display of their humanity karachiites have shown ttp where to attack, get ready.

you are more worried about loss of cars and buildings that can be replaced but show little concern about human life in all these terrorist attacks yeah you are a champion of humanity.

1fdd818125f52fff323d7a15073f6d51.jpg

384df1af279076d2a12a7fe0f91c0534.jpg

d6595f4f007cc8a8f29ebc0f2c77862b.jpg

cf2e91e496ccd8672e7a6913182d2d00.jpg

a23b2b321f1f19ef88aca5c0f45427b1.jpg

Do you have the pictures of Families who lost there fathers brothers mothers or the pictures of dead bodies blown to pieces by this terrorist attack that might show you why this happened you no Reason why this happened.

Do you have the pictures of Families who lost there fathers brothers mothers or the pictures of dead bodies blown to pieces by this terrorist attack that might show you why this happened you no Reason why this happened.

So burning of shops is justified :tsk: u mean after every bomb blast we can go bonkers & destroy ourselves

Don't say me that you "care about shops only" but that was a pathetic comment

wow, Karachiites are unbelievable, one suicide attack in two years and they're running amuck setting fire to vehicles and over a thousand shops. Look at the people of Peshawar, one single bombing in the market there killed over 120 people, but they remained peaceful, look at the people of Pindi and Islamabad where bombings have been carried out in public, universties and even in Majids and yet they remained peaceful, look at the people of Lahore, the bombing in Moon Market took a huge human and financial toll and even they stayed peaceful. .

Again, lets not stereotype and blame all Karachites for the act of some people.

It is just like all Pushtoons and Panjabis can't be blame for the terrorism of TTP.

Now with this wonderful display of their humanity karachiites have shown ttp where to attack, get ready.

Thanks for showing support to another part of your own country. So the terrorsists in Lal Masjid were saints and shaheeds because they were mainly non-Karachites?

I got it! you are one of those folks who have a mind smaller than an ant's with venom against you're own people. Great support. Thanks again!!

Is it because most Karachites are Urdu speaking or is it because the dead were mostly Shias?

I am not trying to offend you just trying to figure out the source of your hate. You know, like East Pakistanis were Bangolis (non Punjabis) so that was the source of hate in 1971.

Please enlighten me in the same manner, a single offensive word will be responded back with a ghaleez gali!!!!!!

here we go now its Karachiites Vs Non Karachiites

Stop blaming each other......

So burning of shops is justified :tsk: u mean after every bomb blast we can go bonkers & destroy ourselves

IMO other attacks in pakistan is done by ttp. nobody knows who they are. if they know they would attacked after blast. in this case it is sectarian blast and they just attacked. do you recollect what happened in gujrat, roits started after mob set fire on the train travelleing.

I don't think anyone will support such acts. I am frustrated because I don't see people supporting the victims as we support the victims of other cities of Pakistan.

I don't see the regular members offering their condolences and those who have, are more consumed in blaming the entire city for the actions of few.

Again, 33 are dead and many wounded.

you are more worried about loss of cars and buildings that can be replaced but show little concern about human life in all these terrorist attacks yeah you are a champion of humanity.

what? those shops and cars belonged to some people, it was their way of income and some lunatics burned them down as an excuse of bombing, how is that justified? as far as the martyrd of the terrorist I already expressed my feelings in that regards.

Again, lets not stereotype and blame all Karachites for the act of some people.
you are right.

Thanks for showing support to another part of your own country. So the terrorsists in Lal Masjid were saints and shaheeds because they were mainly non-Karachites?

I got it! you are one of those folks who have a mind smaller than an ant's with venom against you're own people. Great support. Thanks again!!

Is it because most Karachites are Urdu speaking or is it because the dead were mostly Shias?

I am not trying to offend you just trying to figure out the source of your hate. You know, like East Pakistanis were Bangolis (non Punjabis) so that was the source of hate in 1971.

Please enlighten me in the same manner, a single offensive word will be responded back with a ghaleez gali!!!!!!
are you ok, man? is that what you got out my post? why would I hate karachi or the people of karachi? my heart goes out to the victim of bombing in karachi today and those people who's property was burnt down by a mindless mob. at first I thought I shouldn't even reply to your post because it doesn't make any sense. where are you bringing lal masjid from?

Karachi went through a horrible act of terrorist act today, an act which the other cities of Pakistan are enduring almost daily, yet people of those cities have remained very peaceful. But what happened today in Karachi in the aftermath of suicide bombing is very shameful, whoever is behind it, the mob or the frustrated people, they have shown to ttp, now pay attention to this part, that if they attack in Karachi the aftermath will be a deadly destruction of the property of innocent people of karachi by the people of karachi.

And whatever, you wanna shower me with your gheelz galis go ahead if it makes your day, I don't even care.

Back
Top Bottom