What's new

Explain your username!

no indian care for this couchula name...keep it to your self...chochule chachu...:pop::pop:

Whenever the word "con" is added, you know what that mean!! In my area wherever there is a company (mainly construction company) which adds "con" to it, it usually does the same. They con the people...e.g **** eastcon, *****constcon....

:bounce:

D=Daring
R=RAW
A=Agent
Y=Yaaron

Now that I have told you, I have to......you know! :smokin: :triniti:

But I meant Dry, you don't drink!!

Last edited:
As the Frantic Cowboy dies his friends around him cry, "My God! It's the Indians!"
As the Fickle Fairy cheers, shouting, "no more tears, you're Indian".

Cherokee is a Native Red Indian Tribe .

Mine is very easy....Whoever Guess correctly will get 50 thanks free...only for the first one

AC6_CFA44.jpg

Its in Punjabi. . .which means. . . " go for it India " or " go get it India ' or ' rise above all India " or " just do it India " :ashamed:

:dirol:

I know the meaning of your name.
I just wanted to know why you used it?? :)
I guess you have explained that too.

:bounce:

D=Daring
R=RAW
A=Agent
Y=Yaaron

Now that I have told you, I have to......you know! :smokin: :triniti:

I had thought D must be the first letter of your name.And Ray is your last name.
But I found the combination DRAY interesting...as if it meant "The ray" or "d ray ". :)

Last edited:

I had thought D was the first letter of your name.And Ray is your last name.
But I found the combination DRAY interesting...as if it meant "The ray" or "d ray ". :)

good
416721_390421_Laie_81.gif

I used my friend's id for registering on PDF so i used his name also :omghaha: and 1 is because there was already someone with the name "ashish".

I had thought D must be the first letter of your name.And Ray is your last name.

It is D Ray, but I am thinking about changing my user name, plz suggest something for me. :-)

Last edited:
Mine is very easy....Whoever Guess correctly will get 50 thanks free...only for the first one

Your birth year is 1965 and you are into the business of solar panels/other solar energy related products. :unsure:

my user name is of may all time fav actor, director and producer of indian movie industry

guru dutt had a sense of class , beauty and mystri and an feeling of utter loanliness yet hope

loved his use of sielnce , lights and shades and above all to make great sceanse while keeping them so simple and gracefull no other indian director even comes close to guru dutt and best thing about his movies was the musick he chose and often brougght the best

last but not the least he departed when he had achived the greatest hight in his career its in a way was good for him that he dint had to see his down fall and went at the right time .. well thats my opinion

Back
Top Bottom