What's new

Exodus of northeastern people: Pakistan rejects India's 'cooked up' charges

W.11

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Exodus of northeastern people: Pakistan rejects India's 'cooked up' charges

NEW DELHI: Pakistan on Sunday rejected Indian charges that morphed pictures of Assam and Myanmar violence which sparked an exodus of northeastern citizens from other states originalted in Pakistan.

Such remarks only widen the trust deficit between the two countries, sources in the Pakistan high commission here said.

Home secretary RK Singh said on Saturday that the bulk of rumours of imminent attacks on northeastern people for the killings of Muslims in Assam originated in Pakistan.

The rumours forced thousands to flee Karnataka, Maharashtra and Tamil Nadu.

The Pakistani sources said these were "cooked up" charges.

"Instead of indulging in mud-slinging and blame game, it's time for India to address its internal issues," the source told IANS. "Such comments only widen the trust deficit."

Singh had said India will take up the issue with Pakistan. "I am certain they will deny our information but our technical team is very certain of the information it has gathered," he said.:rofl:

The fact is these states are heading towards their rightful Independence from the occupiers India.

If the allegations are true and proven, I expect that Indian govt should give an effective response and should not get involved into faltu dossier exchanges and do something on ground.

Hahahahahaha WTF....... So there is an exodus because India believes some messages originated from Pakistan. The sheer arrogance of RK Singh who has said we expect them to deny it off hand but our technicians are definite........ How about go F yourself dweeb. India needs to understand that just because they have an opinion it does not mean it MUST be true, and everyone MUST believe it, abit like the Hafiz Saeed Sahib issue...... Coupled with the fact that some idiots here want to see action on the ground because of these messages........ That's made my Eid on the level of stupidity here

Hahahahahaha WTF....... So there is an exodus because India believes some messages originated from Pakistan. The sheer arrogance of RK Singh who has said we expect them to deny it off hand but our technicians are definite........ How about go F yourself dweeb. India needs to understand that just because they have an opinion it does not meant MUST be true, abit like the Hafiz Saeed Sahib issue...... Coupled with the fact that some idiots here want to see action on the ground because of these messages........ That's made my Eid on the level of stupidity here

I am saying if the allegations are true. And If the congress govt is doing just to hide its incompetence, then hell with Congress govt.

haan jo phly teer mara tha ab bhi mar lena:rofl:

Thats what I am saying, what is use of just exchange of thousand page dossier which Pakistan will eventually refute.

I am saying if the allegations are true. And If the congress govt is doing just to hide its incompetence, then hell with Congress govt.

Thats what I am saying, what is use of just exchange of thousand page dossier which Pakistan will eventually refute.

I have an idea, how about we go to war everytime the wind blows from Pakistan into India.......loooool....

Right that's it, I think I am starting to troll now as it is just becoming hilariously silly now

I have an idea, how about we go to war everyone the wind blows from Pakistan into India.......loooool....
:lol:...that may be a better solution....But again, we are too obsessed with each other that we need each other to survive for growth in military capability.....So no war, just arms race.

If its cooked up...then why don't you let it go.....:lol:

We will do what we do the best. Wait, may be another Kamra is going to happen. :lol:

I have an idea, how about we go to war everyone the wind blows from Pakistan into India.......loooool....

See I am not warmonger. But I am fed up with dossier, they do only one thing is pass the time.
Who will give justice to 400-500 people who died in 26-11 and several other terrorist blasts across India. The culprits are roaming freely even after several years after the blasts.

See I am not warmonger. But I am fed up with dossier, they do only one thing is pass the time.
Who will give justice to 400-500 people who died in 26-11 and several other terrorist blasts across India. The culprits are roaming freely even after several years after the blasts.
Chodo yaar....believe in RAW and our consulates in Afghanistan....:enjoy:

morphed pictures were used on pdf too on burma thread and even in tribune reports
I was going to say that.............Remember how emotional they got over it....calling entire Muslim world to take the action....:lol:

And people call us hypocrites....while they do the same thing......:enjoy:

Chodo yaar....believe in RAW and our consulates in Afghanistan....:enjoy:

Yes I hope revenge of each and every blast and death is taken by RAW.

If the allegations are true, then Pakistan has almost sucessfully changed the relation between Indian mainland and its northeast region. Thats a grave act and needs to be dealt with.

:lol:...that may be a better solution....But again, we are too obsessed with each other that we need each other to survive for growth in military capability.....So no war, just arms race.

Seriously now, right now, Pakistan and India both have some to lose, especially India as a growing economy by going to war, as they have little or no ties and the Military on both sides will define when war goes ahead at the moment. However, imagine what will happen if they have a lot of trade. For example, Kargil. In my opinion, a fanatical Hindu terrorist organisation, the BJP (and before anyone goes into a crusade, that thing about the BJP is my personal opinion only) was in power however they were advised by the business community in India that the economy will suffer massive damage if we went to war, hence a war averted. Regardless of blame or who did what. Another topic, just pointing out an example.

Now imagine, if Pakistan and India had full on trade, and sooner or later Pakistan will complete work on the proposed rail service from Pakistan, into Iran and into Turkey. Indian goods will reach Europe in less then 4 days rather then weeks. China has already shown interest into this and no doubt it will undermine the Indian market massively and obviously they have there own agenda and will do what they can to further their economy.

Point being, Pakistan has issues over water, India can gain land access to the Middle East and Central Asia. Trade on both is such that business communities on oth sides will force the Militaries to back off as they have nothing to gain but everything to lose in case of War.......

Obviously other regional powers may not however like friendship between the two,,,,,, not going to point at which countries though

Back
Top Bottom