What's new

Exclusive commando unit takes charge of Parliament security

FFS- "latest gadgets"??? What pi$$takers these IPS officers are! No BPJs, effing AKs, no helmets etc etc

The only good thing is they're not wearing that stupid khaki uniform.

Commandos.....:omghaha:

Why don`t they simply call them security men... Securing a building as if some kind of security company or Police may be...

Commandos.....:omghaha:

Why don`t they simply call them security men... Securing a building as if some kind of security company or Police may be...

This is one of the most frustrating trends of the past decade- the emergence of this "commando" parlance for all and sundry. It has cheapened the term to mean almost nothing anymore in India. I now wouldn't be surprised if regular beat cops were being told they were commandos.

This is one of the most frustrating trends of the past decade- the emergence of this "commando" parlance for all and sundry. It has cheapened the term to mean almost nothing anymore in India. I now wouldn't be surprised if regular beat cops were being told they were commandos.

You know many of my friends are in police (rajasthan police) & all of them holds a badge written "Commando" on their right arm at uniform.
When I asked about their definition of commando & their training part, one of them explain the training part & said he`s trained for one month for this commando thing(extra of their regular training) ... & best part was this is once in the life time training..

I`s like WTF...:what:

Do they allow weapons inside parliament? Were not watch and ward staff unarmed for a reason.

Well mate, that it the risk with any armed policeman anywhere in the world- right?
but I think they should only be in outer perimeter.. the parliament itself should be weapons free. Hope they got panic rooms inside. Killing one or two MP / Minister is different from killing a mass of leaders.

but I think they should only be in outer perimeter.. the parliament itself should be weapons free. Hope they got panic rooms inside. Killing one or two MP / Minister is different from killing a mass of leaders.

But what kind of signal is this sending? You don't trust the very men charged with your protection? The US congress has Armed security all over and even has heavily armed ERTs.

Having said that I don't know exactly how these guys will be deployed- they will be around to respond to any incident anywhere on the premise in a short span of time but it's unlikely they will be in the actual chambers during sessions of parliament.

Back
Top Bottom