What's new

Examples of Israeli Iron Dome failure

Israelis are lamers at science. The iron dome has a success rate of 10% and all this costly program is financed by the USA unconditionnal slave.

The future is ultra fast laser made by the goyims and of course compulsory delivered for Israel

Is that why 8 Israelis are holders of Noble Prize in science?
Or that 8% of Turing Award recipients are Israeli.
Or that 28% of Godel Prize recipients are Israeli.

Last edited:
2 hit on the 15th of November in Gush Dan I believe.

The hit in rishon was on the 20th.

One rocket hit Kiryat Malachi.

And Israel claimed to intercept 4 others although as you mentioned the piece of 'shrapnel' hit a car.

So it probably didn't hit the warhead.

So probably How many causalities..apart from Launching rockets towards innocence Peoples what do you know More..?

Is that why 8 Israelis are holders of Noble Prize in science?
Or that 8% of Turing Award recipients are Israeli.
Or that 28% of Godel Prize recipients are Israeli.
Because it's ruled by the zionists, like UN, HWR, the medias...

Openheimer, Einstein are placed by money and the relationships and popularized by the zionjsts medias.

Einstein also invented the nuclear bomb. Little problem: the Research and Development team didn't know him and he never attended the Enola gay test.

Because it's ruled by the zionists, like UN, HWR, the medias...

Openheimer, Einstein are placed by money and the relationships and popularized by the zionjsts medias.

Einstein also invented the nuclear bomb. Little problem: the Research and Development team didn't know him and he never attended the Enola gay test.

Controlled by Zionists? it is easy to claim, how about providing for a proof? check list of Nobel member committee and you will find ZERO Jews there, so in other awards you will see little to none Jewish presence.
Albert Einstein was not apart of Manhattan Project, his contribution to nuclear technology be it for a weapon or civil use is his famous formula E=MC^2, keep showing your stupidity, this is the only thing you are good at.

-------------

Last edited:
@al-Hasani

you gave a Face-palm for my quoted comment. Seriously?
What was the problem with my quote? please enlighten me.

Secondly we know that you are pro-Zionist and support made up Israeli stories about so-called terrorism threat that is disguised as oppressing Palestinians through every means. Your comment was even also a reply to one of the Zionist defenders on this forum.

But keep being pro-Zionist while Israel starves your sanctioned country.:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
this is all american taxpayers money being wasted to maintain israeli occupation of middle east
millions of people are homeless in america and are living in tents while the senators and governors of USA who take their salary from israeli owned federal reserve bank are busy funding fraud projects such as this missile interceptor,,,

if i pay your salary then you work for me,,,,,plain and simple,,,where is rocket science in it?

v4c4kx.jpg

rhmred.jpg

why did you stole the land in the first place moshe?that you are now worried about scuds falling on your head?

Last edited:
Here I want to point out video evidence where it is claimed the iron dome intercepted incoming rockets when in reality it doesn't hit the warhead most of the time and the rocket still makes it's way.

Here's one example. The day 9 Palestinians were killed, among them children and elderly and also the Hamas military commander, Hamas began its retaliation on this night. These were believed to be the first rocket barrage fired. A cameraman at a wedding captures footage of a supposed iron dome interception. Here we have a look:

In this video, it appears as if the rockets disappear, and some may believe they were intercepted. But, that is not the case. In this other video from a different location in the same city. Explosions are heard. Multiple times. And not the distinct sound the iron dome interception makes.

In this same video you can see the same two distraction rockets which paved the way for the rocket barrage filmed in the beginning. They are also the first rockets filmed in the wedding video above. These rockets were going high. Then we see the barrage and the so called interception of rockets, but, we don't see the thirty seconds following that. In this video we do. And the explosions are clearly heard. Where the woman is screaming. First one landing at 0:39 seconds in the video. Then another five or six are heard landing and another couple or few later on.

Example # 2:

In this video we hear what appear to be rocket interceptions in the beginning, that's the distinct sound of them. First one starts at 0:35. Then we hear those rockets still landing on Israel. Starting at 0:50 seconds into the video.

Here's another example for now: #3

They also claim this superior defensive weapon there is nothing like it. Yet it repeatedly fails to intercept rockets. As seen in this video. First one lands at :35 seconds into the video. It keeps going on from there. At 1:01 and 1:02 we hear another two rockets land. Another at 1:05. The men point at the sky at 1:15 in laughter thinking their iron dome intercepted rockets. You can clearly see the smoke trails. And you'd think it really was true. Until one of the men realizes that was not the case and recognizes another rocket falling done. At 1:25 into the video he realizes this and try's to catch his other men's attention and the rocket falls at 1:27. Watch the video:

I will come with more examples as this thread goes on.

Ahhh you Muslims never understand stuff...
In the first video- the Iron Dome doesn't DIRECTLY hit the incoming rocket, it explodes nearby it, most likely to blow up the explosive material, and if not (Extremely unlikely) then the rocket is blown away from its target.

"And not the distinct sound the iron dome interception makes"
Most likely because its a very low quality microphone, AND, the sound you hear isn't the Iron Dome most of the times, because missiles like the Fajr have much more explosive materials inside it, making a louder and a different noise.

Third video is real, not even one (Except laser, that we already deployed) defense system has 100% interception rate.

You Muslims can be happy with 2 or 3 missiles that have passed the defense system, while we destroyed 2000 terrorists in Gaza.

Israelis are lamers at science. The iron dome has a success rate of 10% and all this costly program is financed by the USA unconditionnal slave.

The future is ultra fast laser made by the goyims and of course compulsory delivered for Israel
Idiot
Iron Dome has success rate of 90%
only the rockets are financed by the US because they cost a lot ot make

Israel co developed the THEL along with the Americans since the 90s, and Israel is the first country to actually deploy a laser defense system just recently developed called the "Iron Beam"

this is all american taxpayers money being wasted to maintain israeli occupation of middle east
millions of people are homeless in america and are living in tents while the senators and governors of USA who take their salary from israeli owned federal reserve bank are busy funding fraud projects such as this missile interceptor,,,

if i pay your salary then you work for me,,,,,plain and simple,,,where is rocket science in it?

v4c4kx.jpg

rhmred.jpg

why did you stole the land in the first place moshe?that you are now worried about scuds falling on your head?

"American fund"
Israel funds most of the price,

"Occupation of the Middle East"
Look up the map and see how much of the territory is controlled by Israel and how much by the Arabs.
"millions of people are homeless in america and are living in tents while the senators and governors of USA who take their salary from israeli owned federal reserve bank are busy funding fraud projects such as this missile interceptor"
First of all, like you really care
Second of all- Maybe you don't understand- Co development, The amount they fund us is less than 0.1% literally of their defense budget, so don't think we are bank rupting them
Actually, you do
Without you, we wouldn't need any army.

Ahhh you Muslims never understand stuff...
In the first video- the Iron Dome doesn't DIRECTLY hit the incoming rocket, it explodes nearby it, most likely to blow up the explosive material, and if not (Extremely unlikely) then the rocket is blown away from its target.

"And not the distinct sound the iron dome interception makes"
Most likely because its a very low quality microphone, AND, the sound you hear isn't the Iron Dome most of the times, because missiles like the Fajr have much more explosive materials inside it, making a louder and a different noise.

Third video is real, not even one (Except laser, that we already deployed) defense system has 100% interception rate.

You Muslims can be happy with 2 or 3 missiles that have passed the defense system, while we destroyed 2000 terrorists in Gaza.
Again you are bumping an ancient pali propaganda thread. Whats your point? Stop doing it for gods sake.

Again you are bumping an ancient pali propaganda thread. Whats your point? Stop doing it for gods sake.
I already told you why
I cant stand from aside doing nothing
Especially as you didn't answer all of them.

I already told you why
I cant stand from aside doing nothing
Especially as you didn't answer all of them.
Why u need to do something about 3 year old thread that no one will ever read? By by bumping pali propaganda threads u only help pali propaganda, nothing else.

Why u need to do something about 3 year old thread that no one will ever read? By by bumping pali propaganda threads u only help pali propaganda, nothing else.
I cant understand your logic.
How am I helping their lies?

Back
Top Bottom