What's new

Examples of Israeli Iron Dome failure

These rockets are hardly a threat as they don't carry any explosive warhead.

Here I want to point out video evidence where it is claimed the iron dome intercepted incoming rockets when in reality it doesn't hit the warhead most of the time and the rocket still makes it's way.

Here's one example. The day 9 Palestinians were killed, among them children and elderly and also the Hamas military commander, Hamas began its retaliation on this night. These were believed to be the first rocket barrage fired. A cameraman at a wedding captures footage of a supposed iron dome interception. Here we have a look:

In this video, it appears as if the rockets disappear, and some may believe they were intercepted. But, that is not the case. In this other video from a different location in the same city. Explosions are heard. Multiple times. And not the distinct sound the iron dome interception makes.

In this same video you can see the same two distraction rockets which paved the way for the rocket barrage filmed in the beginning. They are also the first rockets filmed in the wedding video above. These rockets were going high. Then we see the barrage and the so called interception of rockets, but, we don't see the thirty seconds following that. In this video we do. And the explosions are clearly heard. Where the woman is screaming. First one landing at 0:39 seconds in the video. Then another five or six are heard landing and another couple or few later on.

Example # 2:

In this video we hear what appear to be rocket interceptions in the beginning, that's the distinct sound of them. First one starts at 0:35. Then we hear those rockets still landing on Israel. Starting at 0:50 seconds into the video.

Here's another example for now: #3

They also claim this superior defensive weapon there is nothing like it. Yet it repeatedly fails to intercept rockets. As seen in this video. First one lands at :35 seconds into the video. It keeps going on from there. At 1:01 and 1:02 we hear another two rockets land. Another at 1:05. The men point at the sky at 1:15 in laughter thinking their iron dome intercepted rockets. You can clearly see the smoke trails. And you'd think it really was true. Until one of the men realizes that was not the case and recognizes another rocket falling done. At 1:25 into the video he realizes this and try's to catch his other men's attention and the rocket falls at 1:27. Watch the video:

I will come with more examples as this thread goes on.

What i see here is example of you being failure.

Only 1 rocket got through. In Rishon Lezion:

dror-einav.jpg

I live in that area, I saw everything with my own eyes. Its something that absolutely impossible to hide.

In addition to that house there was one case when shrapnel from intercepted Fajar hit a car in Bat Yam (my town):

car_f.jpg

It was a salvo of two Fajar rocjets and If they were not intercepted they would cause a huge damage - see above.

In Rishon Lezion Iron Dome did not fire. And its very possible that this 1 case happened because it was simply out of system range. 1 battery is not enough for huge Tel Aviv metropolis.

There are bunkers in North too. But they did not prevent 56 killed. As I said, all killed in 2012 were in areas not covered by Iron Dome. Once there will be a full coverage casualties will reduce even further than 3.5 times.

2 got through on the 15th of November, three were fired and one hit Rishon Lizion. Others landed in Holon. At the least five did hit.

These rockets are hardly a threat as they don't carry any explosive warhead.
facepalm-captain-picard.jpg

Grad has 20 kg warhead (6.5 kg explosives), Fajr-5 - 175 kg warhead (90 kg explosive).

For comparison 120-mm mortar shell carries 3-4 kg explosives.

So where other 4 hits? :laugh:

2 hit on the 15th of November in Gush Dan I believe.

The hit in rishon was on the 20th.

One rocket hit Kiryat Malachi.

And Israel claimed to intercept 4 others although as you mentioned the piece of 'shrapnel' hit a car.

So it probably didn't hit the warhead.

Last edited:
Grad has 20 kg warhead (6.5 kg explosives), Fajr-5 - 175 kg warhead (90 kg explosive).

For comparison 120-mm mortar shell carries 3-4 kg explosives.

This is new to me, i'd appreciate some details over this as i was under the impression that these rockets were just unguided dummies fired to vent anger rather than doing damage?

Isn't Fajr-5 an Iranian rocket?

2 hit on the 15th of November in Gush Dan I believe.
No hits happened.

The hit in rishon was on the 20th.
One hit is well known.

One rocket hit Kiryat Malachi.
Kiryat Malachi is not Tel Aviv area it was attacked by Grad and it was not protected by Iron dome.

And Israel claimed to intercept 4 others although as you mentioned the piece of 'shrapnel' hit a car.

So it probably didn't hit the warhead.
If it was 170 kg warhead it would look much different.

This is new to me, i'd appreciate some details over this as i was under the impression that these rockets were just unguided dummies fired to vent anger rather than doing damage?
These are factory made Grad rockets. They are fired into towns.

Isn't Fajr-5 an Iranian rocket?
Yes it is.

well even if Iron dome is 60-70% effective(which I believe it is) then its good for Israelis. As @500 said casualties have been reduced.

Israelis are lamers at science. The iron dome has a success rate of 10% and all this costly program is financed by the USA unconditionnal slave.

The future is ultra fast laser made by the goyims and of course compulsory delivered for Israel

well even if Iron dome is 60-70% effective(which I believe it is) then its good for Israelis. As @500 said casualties have been reduced.

:tup:
citizens life and their peace, worth any price.

Back
Top Bottom