What's new

Ex-Israeli airlines 'El Al' security chief declare Iran guilty for Malaysian flight 'hijacking'

Actually, under Morsi the security services upgraded their contact with Israelis.

We were very surprised and many newspapers speculated Israel was happier with Morsi than with Mubarak. Remember, it was Morsi that started to act against the tunnels in Gaza.

When Morsi got thrown out, many Israeli commentators were worried - but Sisi and his crew seem pretty decent, so for Israel nothing much has changed.

Oh yeah, actually actually ..blah blah blah....

h13C5098D

Oh yeah, actually actually ..blah blah blah....
Very few people want your world Hazzy, that;'s why it's not panning out how you would like it.

People like you cheered when the MB took power in Egypt. You thought the border would be opened and that maybe even the Egyptian peace treaty with Israel would be scrapped.

Nothing like that happened. The MB moved against your tunnels.

You and that curry-muncher from Bradford England might want an Islamist middle east - but it ain't happening :lol:

Very few people want your world Hazzy, that;'s why it's not panning out how you would like it.

People like you cheered when the MB took power in Egypt. You thought the border would be opened and that maybe even the Egyptian peace treaty with Israel would be scrapped.

Nothing like that happened. The MB moved against your tunnels.

You and that curry-muncher from Bradford England might want an Islamist middle east - but it ain't happening :lol:

No I wasn't, you act as if you read my mind or something. :lol:

The liberation of Palestine is the last thing we pan islamists would do, what I expected from the MB had nothing to do with Palestine. :lol:

No I wasn't, you act as if you read my mind or something. :lol:

The liberation of Palestine is the last thing we pan islamists would do, what I expected from the MB had nothing to do with Palestine. :lol:
Oh dear, the boy's gone mad.

I've seen you on here talking about how the MB were on your side of the Paly issue and they would open up the border etc.

Anyway, that doesn't matter.

What matters is that 'pan Islamism' is not happening and will not happen.

Once the region drops Islamism, it won't go back as humanity tends to move forward. This is why Europe will not roll back into more religion, but keep moving further and further away.

Why should the most prolific state sponsor of terrorism not be included in all the theories? especially when Iranis with fakes passports were on the flight.

This is just an analyst, not "Israel" saying this. It's probably one of the more sane theories I've heard.

Hazzy's pathetic attempt to smear the whole of Israel because a US-based Ex-El Al chief has said he thinks Iran are behind it :lol:

Yes Iran has been carrying false flag attacks since its foundation. The Iranian Air Flight 655 killing 290 passengers including 66 children was actually taken down by Iranian agents in US army. They used this attack to justify hate against USA the worlds greatest freedom and democracy loving country.

PS you're an idiot.

Ex-El Al expert: Iran likely involved in MH 370 | The Times of Israel

It's amazing how crazy some Israelis ...I want to see the official results though and compare them with this mans theory and if they are similar I'm suspecting a false flag hijacking. This story is odd because media is trying to attach a plot to it and I want to know those elements which are doing so.

@iranigirl2 @ResurgentIran @SinaG

Missing Malaysia Airlines flight: Is flight MH370 the new Lockerbie? - Mirror Online

Of course, we know you hold us as your number one enemy and this just goes to the Arabs here who think the West and Israel wanted the MB to stay in power.

@Mahmoud_EGY @Frogman @al-Hasani
my enemy is anyone who is working against Egypt and my friend is the one who is helping us in this times you can go back to obama and the EU leaders words and actions to know who the west want

my enemy is anyone who is working against Egypt and my friend is the one who is helping us in this times you can go back to obama and the EU leaders words and actions to know who the west want

Nobody is working against Egypt besides the military dictatorship which brought Egypt thirty years back. And this is coming from a guy who's cooperation is with best allies of Obama and inteligence cooperates with Israel. Under Morsi the intelligence never cooperated with Israel.

You're a special case of contradiction
Morsi floode tunnels to Gaza with sewage and he wrote Perez a love letter and you're here to glorify him

His lovers like you attack arabs so all the efforts against Israel are spoiled

You're a HAMAS jester only killing arabs and forbidding demonstrations against Israel

Only Islamic Jihad fired mortars against Israel lately

Nobody is working against Egypt besides the military dictatorship which brought Egypt thirty years back. And this is coming from a guy who's cooperation is with best allies of Obama and inteligence cooperates with Israel. Under Morsi the intelligence never cooperated with Israel.

You're a special case of contradiction
Morsi floode tunnels to Gaza with sewage and he wrote Perez a love letter and you're here to glorify him

His lovers like you attack arabs so all the efforts against Israel are spoiled

You're a HAMAS jester only killing arabs and forbidding demonstrations against Israel

Only Islamic Jihad fired mortars against Israel lately

You're an idiot troll, Morsi left the tunnels open during the war especially we smuggled so many weapons in and were able to maintain our arsenal. That 'love letter' was telling peres to make peace, did you really think you Vietnamese pagan moron he would openly be telling the west about Islamic causes ? Moron idiot you're on ignore from now on.

You're an idiot troll, Morsi left the tunnels open during the war especially we smuggled so many weapons in and were able to maintain our arsenal. That 'love letter' was telling peres to make peace, did you really think you Vietnamese pagan moron he would openly be telling the west about Islamic causes ? Moron idiot you're on ignore from now on.
Stop talking out of your ***

To Block Gaza Tunnels, Egypt Lets Sewage Flow

Back
Top Bottom