What's new

Ex-Israeli airlines 'El Al' security chief declare Iran guilty for Malaysian flight 'hijacking'

Same here.

One Israeli in New Jersey says something, and Hazzy has already posted it on the internet whilst no other Israelis even know about it.

Just shows the obsession :lol:

The only obsession here is the Israeli obsession with Iran, this guy was a security chief for an Israeli airlines. :lol:

We're poking fun at Israeli propaganda and insanity. :lol:

Two Iranis with fake passports on board - Iran with a history of terrorism - and yet you think it's beyond all reasonable doubt.

You may as well convert to Rafidism, you're the most prolific Mullah flag waver on here. You're no Arab or Sunni. Forget it. :lol:

Two Iranis with fake passports on board - Iran with a history of terrorism - and yet you think it's beyond all reasonable doubt.

You may as well convert to Rafidism, you're the most prolific Mullah flag waver on here. You're no Arab or Sunni. Forget it. :lol:

You're still not offering any reasonable explanation as to why Iran would do something so stupid. :lol:

Iran is in your head 24/7. :lol:

Just so you know I don't agree with everything Iran does and I'm not going to explain it to you, I also have a MB logo in my avatar which dome 'rafidis' as you call them hate. :lol:

It's funny seeing a Jew use Wahabic nomenclature to divide Muslims. :lol:

The guy is on his heels following the situation in the Muslim world by every minute he seems to be really worried even when we have so many internal conflicts he's still in distress. :lol:

The guy is on his heels following the situation in the Muslim world by every minute he seems to be really worried even when we have so many internal conflicts he's still in distress. :lol:
I don't have to dig tunnels to get a sandwich :lol:

Look at this despicable Irani rafidi hooved creature talk about division, when you have destroyed Lebanon with division. You and your Mullah flag-waver's 'people' have taken a once democratic nation and destroyed it.

You want to talk divisions, I'll punch divisions into your face.

If you have such an unprecedented sense of security then why are you spending your personal time on a message board? :lol:

Eh, because I'm in the UK and want to keep up with what's happening in the region.

Instead of looking at 10 different news sites every day, I come on here knowing full well any bit of news will be posted.

And if I want some outlandish, myopic, paranoid bigotry and conspiracy-theory claptrap - I read your posts. :)

Eh, because I'm in the UK and want to keep up with what's happening in the region.

Instead of looking at 10 different news sites every day, I come on here knowing full well any bit of news will be posted.

And if I want some outlandish, myopic, paranoid bigotry and conspiracy-theory claptrap - I read your posts. :)

Show me where any of my posts mimic that. :D :)

Show me where any of my posts mimic that. :D :)
My personal favourite is when you blamed Israel for bombing Iranian targets in Lebanon - saying only Israel benefits from this.

Then the Lebanese said the bomber was 'palestinian'

I couldn't stop laughing :omghaha:

You've posted some crackers.

I liked the rant about the whole Arab world (especially Saudi and GCC) being in cahoots with the USA to keep Assad IN power. That was some magnificent paranoia.

And Iran, who IS trying to keep Assad in power, was not on your list.

Fantastic stuff mate, keep it up :lol:

My personal favourite is when you blamed Israel for bombing Iranian targets in Lebanon - saying only Israel benefits from this.

Then the Lebanese said the bomber was 'palestinian'

I couldn't stop laughing :omghaha:

You've posted some crackers.

I liked the rant about the whole Arab world (especially Saudi and GCC) being in cahoots with the USA to keep Assad IN power. That was some magnificent paranoia.

And Iran, who IS trying to keep Assad in power, was not on your list.

Fantastic stuff mate, keep it up :lol:

I never blamed Israel for it, I said Israel benefits from it that's all. If you say otherwise then show us this. :D

Saudi Arabia nor Iran serve the interest of the Islamic world. Things are going to change in the next ten years and you'll see. It happens very fast in the Middle East we don't need centuries to restore our honor. :lol:

I never blamed Israel for it, I said Israel benefits from it that's all. If you say otherwise then show us this. :D

Saudi Arabia nor Iran serve the interest of the Islamic world. Things are going to change in the next ten years and you'll see. It happens very fast in the Middle East we don't need centuries to restore our honor. :lol:

Sorry buddy. I might have believed you if the MB had remained in Egypt and it started to spread.

Looks like their time is up after 80 years they achieved 12 struggling months in power before being given the military boot up the back side and sent back under their rocks :lol:

Iran is now begging the EU for money. When that regime falls, the Iranis are not going to embrace your brand of Islam.

The times are changing in Israel's favour.

And you'll have to choke on it ::

Now tell me the one about how great Gaza is under Hamas control - even though their approval ratings are at an all time low. Go on, I like that story :lol:

Of course, we know you hold us as your number one enemy and this just goes to the Arabs here who think the West and Israel wanted the MB to stay in power.

@Mahmoud_EGY @Frogman @al-Hasani
Actually, under Morsi the security services upgraded their contact with Israelis.

We were very surprised and many newspapers speculated Israel was happier with Morsi than with Mubarak. Remember, it was Morsi that started to act against the tunnels in Gaza.

When Morsi got thrown out, many Israeli commentators were worried - but Sisi and his crew seem pretty decent, so for Israel nothing much has changed.

Back
Top Bottom