What's new

Europes fake recovery: look at Industrial production Numbers they are all going down

Share of world GDP in percents, in PPP terms, 2011

gpd.jpg

http://epp.eurostat.ec.europa.eu/cache/ITY_PUBLIC/2-30042014-DP/EN/2-30042014-DP-EN.PDF

and? its 509 vs 143 people, that 3.56 times more than russia. Russia would have 12.5 trillion would it have the same amount of people

my initial comment was directed at that little racist child Marcus. I'm actually agreeing with you.
And as I'm sure you know earnings, in a healthy business model affect CAPEX. So raising revenue should mean more investment in CAPEX. But with the *** backwards economy we live in it means other things I won't go into.

The point is plummeting profits mean zero to no CAPEX, that means the industrial potential is and will continue to drop. Ahhh. I could go on but it would bore you. Just know that you are 100% correct.

its about industrial growth rate something real not some fancy money

Just so you know. GDP figures are basically made up. The US counts many things they shouldn't to inflate their " economic figures ". Theyve been doing it for years. No other country talks about it because most of them do it also. dirty little economic and financial secrets. :D

and? its 509 vs 143 people, that 3.56 times more than russia. Russia would have 12.5 trillion would it have the same amount of people

You didn't even understand what i meant to say with that....

i can see the U.K, German economy/industrial production is recovering quite well. Good news.:-)

Rofl new Q1 data is out, its only germany that grows the rest of Western Europe is in shamble

germany-gdp-growth-annual.png

it slowed again
austria-gdp-growth-annual.png

wtf?
ireland-gdp-growth-annual.png

is this recovery?
france-gdp-growth-annual.png

same here
portugal-gdp-growth-annual.png

yuppy after dozens of quarters recession 0.6% growth
spain-gdp-growth-annual.png

sorry italy maybe in 3 months you get 0.2% growth
italy-gdp-growth-annual.png

dutch disseas ? more like euro disseas
netherlands-gdp-growth-annual.png

belgium-gdp-growth-annual.png

check for more

GDP Annual Growth Rate - Countries - List

estonia-gdp-growth-annual.png

obviously Eastern europeans get better away because they have own currency and are heavily depended on germany. But you can already see countries who adopted the Euro like estonia have long term effects, even poland wants to adopt the euro in 2018. And note this is Q1 data so Ukraine crisis didnt played out fully like it is now. Like i showed you industrial production is slowing everywhere so europe could slow even further. But even without ukraine you can see that Europe is doomed thanks to the Euro and German exports.

For Russia its heavily important to diversify its entire trade to Asia even without any sanctions only then we will have a future, because europe hasnt any
Russia_trade_percentage_2013.png

real reason why Russian economy is slow = 60% European trade

real reason why Russian economy is slow = 60% European trade

This is gold.

Dude is so passionate he forgot to calculate that he posted graphs which show growth in six countries and show drop off in four. Directly contradicting his premise that only Germany is in positive.

This is the reason i joined PDF. Top class entertainment!

Meanwhile in Russia

russia-gdp-growth.png

:rofl:

Last edited:
This is gold.

Dude is so passionate he forgot to calculate that he posted graphs which show growth in six countries and show drop off in four. Directly contradicting his premise that only Germany is in positive.

This is the reason i joined PDF. Top class entertainment!

Meanwhile in Russia

russia-gdp-growth.png

:rofl:
everyone knows ukraine crisis started to hit russian economy first, if you look the quarter before everything started to become fine and seond you post quarter to qarter growth not comparing growth wth last year quarter this is how russias economy growth looks like to comparison last years quarter
russia-gdp-growth-annual.png

and this is how it looks like quarter on quarter growth for europe

france-gdp-growth.png

italy-gdp-growth.png

denmark-gdp-growth.png

finland-gdp-growth.png

estonia-gdp-growth.png
ireland-gdp-growth.png

netherlands-gdp-growth.png

czech-republic-gdp-growth.png

portugal-gdp-growth.png

romania-gdp-growth.png