What's new

EU asks Turkey to deploy it's military at Central Africa

I think turkey should feel honored that we see them as privilidged partner. Beside that it would allow their military to gain international renomee.

Please dont try to provoke us with your attitude in your words.
Our military has enough internation experience already , in somalia, in lebanon ,in afghanistan , in serbia and in more other missions ,they had been along with NATO and UN already .
there is nothing to be honoured with a request from EU, its kinda something usual for me? And we discuss here , should we send or not? how we should help EU , and what is the issue in CAR.

I´m half italian and half german.

Nothing indonesian about me:

i7i96wwy.jpg

So stick your personal insults were they belong to.

Anyways, are you aboriginal? I was always fascinated about you guys abcient negrito culture

If you didn't have the head, you are actually a handsome dude.

Well, I'm just being realist here.

I think the list of the countries being asked pretty much proves my point (Turkey is the only "muslim" country). And yes, of course it's a humanitarian duty to react fast, just like in the balkan war.

If we don't want to see the "Western" army let the militia have it their way like the dutch allowed the serbian army, Turkey will need to react fast. The thing is EU wants Turkey to fall in line, which means EU decides what happens, and such.

Turkey can't reject EU and take action alone because it's F***ing expensive. And to be honest I don't expect EU will allow Turkey to run it's own show even as part of the united force.

Some lesser intelligent beings think we should regard the invitation as an honor, I think they're blind. Like any other "western" citizen they flaunt fancy words but hardly ever dwell on politics. I don't see or hear the oil rich arab countries supporting the effort with $$$.

When the muslim countries are as described above, I don't see anything good coming from overstretching our nations ressources.

However I do believe that Turkey and Pakistan with cooperation can make something out of it!

there is nothing to be honoured with a request from EU, its kinda something usual for me? And we discuss here , should we send or not? how we should help EU , and what is the issue in CAR.

Right,but you see,while somewhere in Africa people get killed and yes,eaten by other people o_O we care so much that we begin to troll each other in a discussion thread with petty arguements and silly jokes.

Humanity FTW !!

Turkey should reject the EU's "demand" and go to CAR any way but with its own objectives and not just to take care of refugees but to secure the hearts and minds of the people while also getting some future construction deals. :D

Mate, why doesnt the Turkish govt send you in? :cheesy:You're basically living around the block and you might get to see real practice with your Saiga. You'd be winning hearts and you'd be our hero:woot:

Our defense minister Ursula von der Leyen already made clear that germany and the EU as whole will take a much more active part in such humanitarian crisis like we see in africa now. I believe we can´t just sit and watch shit like this to happen.

The Eu sends forces to help and i believe turkey should also help, but in the end thats the decission of turkey.

I think nobody here can understand what horrors go on there.

Right,but you see,while somewhere in Africa people get killed and yes,eaten by other people o_O we care so much that we begin to troll each other in a discussion thread with petty arguements and silly jokes.

Humanity FTW !!

So i tell Turkey will help , for now its told diplomatic and aid way , our people arent that "calm" against people suffering in this world.
We already help to africa as much as we can do by NGO s and by government. We would do for CAR as well .
And yes, its gone into trolling because of 2 guys in here harrassing sensitive point of us " us =turkish " .

So i tell Turkey will help , for now its told diplomatic and aid way , our people arent that "calm" against people suffering in this world.
We already help to africa as much as we can do by NGO s and by government. We would do for CAR as well .
And yes, its gone into trolling because of 2 guys in here harrassing sensitive point of us " us =turkish " .

In case you did not notice, i already ignore his provocations.

As i said about the topic, i believe the main problem is, that all those nations in africa are artificial countries. They have no national identity. Their boarders were drawn on a board, this case all this chaos there. They always fall from chaos to a mad tyrant like Amin or Bokassa dn again into tyranny.

We failed in africa. Maybe it is really important to also let others like Turkey enter the scene and try to bring positive effects in.

Our defense minister Ursula von der Leyen already made clear that germany and the EU as whole will take a much more active part in such humanitarian crisis like we see in africa now. I believe we can´t just sit and watch shit like this to happen.

The Eu sends forces to help and i believe turkey should also help, but in the end thats the decission of turkey.

I think nobody here can understand what horrors go on there.

Why don't your club end the crisis in Syria. There had been more than a 100.000 civilian deaths ?

I think turkey should feel honored that we see them as privilidged partner. Beside that it would allow their military to gain international renomee.
turkish people say go f.ck yourself.looser!!!!

Take it easy brother, he didn't say anything bad or wrong :what:
i cussed wrong person by mistake. iwould delete it.thank you

Back
Top Bottom