What's new

EU agrees to put Hezbollah armed wing on terror list

I wish Iran and its friends leave the Palestinian issue to us.

I would trust the Israelis to give better treatment to the Palestinians than I would trust the Arab countries.

Why is there even a single Palestinian unemployed when you guys hire millions of foreign workers?
Where are the public services (schools, hospitals, universities, etc) built by other Arabs to help the Palestinians in their time of need?

Face it, the GCC Arabs can do zilch against Israel. That's why they are focusing on Iran, because they gave up any hope of matching or countering Israel long ago.

and ?

it was not the point of discussion . PLO came in Lebanon with weapons and decided to give a hell there.
Sadly some people paid their stupidity. And again Jordan king expelled them... Jordan king is known to have wise attitude.

Mostafa Chamran - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
200px-Chamran.jpg

very popular Chamran
He helped found the Amal Movement in southern Lebanon, and fought alongside Amal guerrillas in the late 1970s.

what was my point : among most famous Iranians were helping Amal

And by the way...
a few months ago, a Amal guy was killed by Hezbollah because he was protesting with his friends against Hezbollah in Syria

so you see things are not so "simple" to uderstand

and ?

it was not the point of discussion . PLO came in Lebanon with weapons and decided to give a hell there.
Sadly some people paid their stupidity. And again Jordan king expelled them... Jordan king is known to have wise attitude.

Mostafa Chamran - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
200px-Chamran.jpg

very popular Chamran

what was my point : among most famous Iranians were helping Amal

And by the way...
a few months ago, a Amal guy was killed by Hezbollah because he was protesting with his friends against Hezbollah in Syria

so you see things are not so "simple" to uderstand

Shi'ite Lebanon: Transnational Religion and the Making of National Identities - Roschanack Shaery-Eisenlohr - Google Books

Hasan, an Amal member who had gone to Iran in 1981 to accompany Mustafa Chamran to fight against the Iraqi invasion, spoke at length about Chamran and the Iran-Iraq war. But when he analyzed Amal-Iranian relations in the 1980s, which he characterized as the phase of Iranian support for Hizbullah against Amal, he became upset. “After all,” he said, “the Lebanese Shi'ites were from Jabal 'Amil, and the 'Amili scholars had brought Shi'ism to Iran, so is it then right for Iran to fight us [i.e., Amal ] like this?” .......

Abu Kharif concluded that the people in Iran held no grudge against Lebanese Shi'ites12 or against Amal, but that it was the Iranian government that was at odds with Amal.

and ?

Khomeiny decided focus on Hezbollah to make one and only strong movment in Lebanon
there are some rumors that Khomeiny wished(organized) death of Chamran

so you see , this is very far from your simple perception: Iranians behing Hezbollah and Syria behind Amal
it was not like that at first, and now relations with Hezbollah are more limited since Hezbollah became more and more into their national political participation (with Amal by the way)

your own article says how bullshit any sectarian reason could be too

Again , things are not simple : many Amal members protested against Hezbollah being in Syria
if Amal was such Syria dependant, why it is not Amal in Syria ?

And by the way, yes the links between Lebanon and Iran or Syria are very natural
So for people saying "Arab affairs" it shows how much they are wrong and in a "simple understanding"

It seems Wahhabi gangsters are very happy about that .

In reality US and EU are number 1 in the terrorists list .

Khomeiny decided focus on Hezbollah to make one and only strong movment in Lebanon
there are some rumors that Khomeiny wished(organized) death of Chamran

God bless BS .

:omghaha:

Palestinians themselves choose to accept Iran's help. If you want Iran to leave the Palestinian cause to you, supply weapons to Palestinians, so they can resist and fight back occupation.

Money by all means and its all good, but thats like a drop in the ocean. Qatar and SA are swimming in money.
If they can grow a pair and send weapons so Palestinians can defend themselves, then Iran would not be there.

:no: Not really.
I would trust the Israelis to give better treatment to the Palestinians than I would trust the Arab countries.

Why is there even a single Palestinian unemployed when you guys hire millions of foreign workers?
Where are the public services (schools, hospitals, universities, etc) built by other Arabs to help the Palestinians in their time of need?

Face it, the GCC Arabs can do zilch against Israel. That's why they are focusing on Iran, because they gave up any hope of matching or countering Israel long ago.

KSA built a Hospital for cancer treatment in Gaza.

Saudi Arabia donates US$10 million more for a Palestinian refugee camp.

Saudi Arabia to build more housing unit for Palestinians

Saudi Arabia is one of the largest providers of aid to the Palestinian people.[7] Since 2002, Saudi Arabia has given more than $480 million in monetary support to the Palestinian Authority, and has supported Palestinian refugees by contributing to the UN Relief and Works Agency (UNRWA). Through the Arab League it has provided more than $250 million for the Palestinians, and pledged $500 million in assistance over the next three years at the Donors Conference in Dec 2007.[4] Unlike aid from other nations, Saudi Arabian aid to Palestinians was not disrupted by the election of Hamas.[7]

KSA's aids worldwide

Saudi Arabia donates $86m to UN's Palestine projects

Saudi Arabia to grant $100m to Palestinians

Kingdom donates $86m for Palestinian refugees

KSA donates $200 million to Palestinians

Saudi Arabia contributes to education and health for Palestine refugees

Saudi donations to Palestine, UN

Saudi aid to Palestine

Saudi Arabia donates $86 million to Palestinians

Saudi Arabia donates food aid for 50,000 Palestinian families

Saudi Arabia Donates $350,000 for Palestinian Football Stadiums

Saudi Arabia Donates US$1 million to FIFA Project in Palestinian Territories

Saudi Committee for the Relief of Palestinian People Donates $3.6-million to Palestinian Children

Last edited by a moderator:
Trust me, your crazy mullahs will pay for what they've done.
It seems Wahhabi gangsters are very happy about that .

In reality US and EU are number 1 in the terrorists list .

God bless BS .

:omghaha:

Tbqh, I don't wish to give them weapons to kill themselves. You as an Iranian have the right to contribute to the Palestinian cause, I just don't like the Iranian Gov't actions not the Iranian people.
Palestinians themselves choose to accept Iran's help. If you want Iran to leave the Palestinian cause to you, supply weapons to Palestinians, so they can resist and fight back occupation.

Money by all means and its all good, but thats like a drop in the ocean. Qatar and SA are swimming in money.
If they can grow a pair and send weapons so Palestinians can defend themselves, then Iran would not be there.

Iran denounces blacklisting of ally Hezbollah
By AFP Published: July 23, 2013
TEHRAN: Iran has denounced the European Union for its decision to blacklist Hezbollah’s armed wing, accusing it of acting in Israel’s interests, Iranian media reported Tuesday.
Iran and Hezbollah are both sworn enemies of Israel and the Lebanese Shia has received Tehran’s moral, financial and military support since its inception.
Iran “strongly denounces the EU decision and believes it is in line with the illegitimate interests of the Zionist regime,” Foreign Minister Ali Akbar Salehi was quoted as saying by official media.
“The European Union, due to lack of correct judgement about the regional crisis, took this wrong decision,” Salehi said.
The action, he added, is “against the Lebanese people since Hezbollah has put up a legitimate defence against the Zionists’ aggression’s,” he added.
Hezbollah fought a bitter war with Israel in 2006 and more recently has been providing military support to the regime of Syrian President Bashar al Assad as it tries to put down an insurgency that has escalated into civil war.
Salehi’s comments come after the EU on Monday put Hezbollah’s military wing on its of terrorist organizations, a move the Lebanese Shia movement slammed as aggressive and unjust.
To get the required agreement of all 28 EU member states, ministers had to overcome reservations in some members that the move would further destabilize Lebanon, where the militant group plays a key role in politics and has dominated the government since 2011.
Accordingly, EU political and economic ties with Lebanon will be fully maintained in a delicate balancing act.
Hezbollah’s military wing was blamed for a deadly attack on Israeli tourists in Bulgaria last year.
In March, a Hezbollah operative was also convicted in Cyprus of plotting a similar attack.
Iran and Hezbollah have remained steadfast allies of Assad’s regime throughout the conflict roiling Syria.

Wahhabi are celebrating the win of Jews against Muslims whats new here :omghaha:

it wont be easy maybe it is just playing around

1)European Union foreign ministers have agreed to list the military wing of Lebanese militant group Hezbollah as a terrorist organization because

2) group's involvement in the war across the border in Syria, in support of President Bashar al-Assad, has hardened European opinion, our correspondent says.

1)Countries that support the EU move say there is compelling evidence that Hezbollah was responsible for a bomb attack against Israeli tourists in Bulgaria last year in which six people died.

This sounds more like a win for Israel then say You.But even then they only went after part of Hezbollah for political reasons.

what i find very interesting same Wahhabi who are having an orgy cause part of Hezbollah was declared terrorist by Britain.

LMFAO, you mad bro?

No far from it i am freaking on the Moon happy

EU Goes on to declare the whole sect of European Parliament identifies Wahhabi and Salafi roots of global terrorism

A recent report by the European Parliament reveals how Wahabi and Salafi groups based out of the Middle East are involved in the "support and supply of arms to rebel groups around the world." The report, released in June 2013, was commissioned by European Parliament's Directorate General for External Policies. The report warns about the Wahabi/Salafi organisations and claims that "no country in the Muslim world is safe from their operations ... as they always aim to terrorise their opponents and arouse the admiration of their supporters."

The nexus between Arab charities promoting Wahabi and Salafi traditions and the extremist Islamic movements has emerged as one of the major threats to people and governments across the globe. From Syria, Mali, Afghanistan and Pakistan to Indonesia in the East, a network of charities is funding militancy and mayhem to coerce Muslims of diverse traditions to conform to the Salafi and Wahabi traditions. The same networks have been equally destructive as they branch out of Muslim countries and attack targets in Europe and North America.

European Parliament identifies Wahabi and Salafi roots of global terrorism - DAWN.COM

I am not sure what exactly are you celebrating Israel partial political victory or your whole sect being declared terrorist by same EU . :smitten::yahoo::laughcry:

These are radical elements, and terrorists come in many shapes and sizes. Obviously, Hezbollah is no less threat to world peace than Al-Qaida unless you want to clap for those people, then it is a different story, but for myself they are nothing more than barbarian savages.
1)European Union foreign ministers have agreed to list the military wing of Lebanese militant group Hezbollah as a terrorist organization because

I am not sure what exactly are you celebrating Israel partial political victory or your whole sect being declared terrorist by same EU . :smitten::yahoo::laughcry:

These are radical elements, and terrorists come in many shapes and sizes. Obviously, Hezbollah is no less threat to world peace than Al-Qaida unless you want to clap for those people, then it is a different story, but for myself they are nothing more than barbarian savages.

Well we finally agree on some thing

Back
Top Bottom