What's new

Erdoan to visit Gaza as Israel ties remain in deep freeze

I see this guy quoted Persian poet Omar Khayyam. So you listen to European piano music and read Persian poetry. Nice Turkish culture.

The guy is attention *****. Has nothing to do with Turkish culture. Turks play saz, a.k.a. baglama And respect the religion of their nation, which is Islam.

The guy is attention *****. Has nothing to do with Turkish culture. Turks play saz, a.k.a. baglama And respect the religion of their nation, which is Islam.

That guy already had the world's attention thanks to his great work in music, he didn't need the attention of over-sensitive Islamists who likes to call atheists as junkies, then act like a victim whenever they hear a criticism towards their own beliefs.

So those people who play piano, violin and guitar are not Turks according to you? Stop being an attention *****, just STFU.

to Ranger PK;
What did disturb you? I am open mind person but not traitoric, i am patriotic, and not a puppet, i think this disturb you.

No, I'm not disturbed by you. It's nice you are patriotic. I am just sharing my experience of what I have learned in life. The comment is not about you, but it is for you.

No, I'm not disturbed by you. It's nice you are patriotic. I am just sharing my experience of what I have learned in life. The comment is not about you, but it is for you.

Don't mind him. If you look at his other posts, you will see that he is another brain washed mullah. Your previous post was open-minded and logical, so thats why our mullah got irritated.

Why aim so low?

Why not aim to make Turkey such a powerhouse that Europe seeks Turkey's friendship rather than the other way round?

Dont't worry they are NOT aiming low... The present Turkish government are not as stupi as they look... Look at the situation they are in now, EU will be begging Turkey to join soon soon, as most countries there are going bankrupt and a fresh injection of Turkish workers will guarantee the old people's of Europe pensions being guaranteed paid...

Also, it's the 2nd largest military force in Nato after USA and it would protect Eu's Middle East flank..

As far as the title of this thread goes, Turkey IS a balancing counterfoil to Israel in the Mid East.. As it's much more powerful than it's Arab neighbours, it's also has steaks EU & MEast camps, it can tell Israel what to do in a friendly way..

Dont't worry they are NOT aiming low... The present Turkish government are not as stupi as they look... Look at the situation they are in now, EU will be begging Turkey to join soon soon, as most countries there are going bankrupt and a fresh injection of Turkish workers will guarantee the old people's of Europe pensions being guaranteed paid...

Also, it's the 2nd largest military force in Nato after USA and it would protect Eu's Middle East flank..

As far as the title of this thread goes, Turkey IS a balancing counterfoil to Israel in the Mid East.. As it's much more powerful than it's Arab neighbours, it's also has steaks EU & MEast camps, it can tell Israel what to do in a friendly way..

That's my point.

Why should young Turkish people pay taxes to pay the pensions of old Europeans? Why not pay into the Turkish treasury instead?

And why should Turkey "protect" Europe from the Middle East? Why put Turkish blood on the line?

That guy already had the world's attention thanks to his great work in music, he didn't need the attention of over-sensitive Islamists who likes to call atheists as junkies, then act like a victim whenever they hear a criticism towards their own beliefs.

So those people who play piano, violin and guitar are not Turks according to you? Stop being an attention *****, just STFU.

Fazıl says: "I'm gonna leave Turkey if the towelheads come to power."
A Turk never abandons his country, No matter what. Read the article, you the minority.

"Türbanl

That's my point.

Why should young Turkish people pay taxes to pay the pensions of old Europeans? Why not pay into the Turkish treasury instead?

And why should Turkey "protect" Europe from the Middle East? Why put Turkish blood on the line?

Secular Turkish citizens Lost their Turkic and Muslim roots. When someone dictates the masses to listen to Western propaganda machine, they Will gradually become foreigners in homeland.

Besides Secularists, Kurds and American pawns (AKP inc), nobody wants relations with neither EU nor Israel.

Let Europe go down the sink.

Besides Secularists, Kurds and American pawns (AKP inc), nobody wants relations with neither EU nor Israel.

To be clear, I wasn't advocating the other extreme either. Europe still has a large market for Turkish products and it would be foolish to adopt extreme attitudes.

To be clear, I wasn't advocating the other extreme either. Europe still has a large market for Turkish products and it would be foolish to adopt extreme attitudes.

I lived in Europe. I know Europeans as I know myself. There is millenium old hostility between us and them. Either they Will finish us, or we finish them.

For the Demise of Muslims, they cheerish. We have now upper hand in demographics. Mercy is not a virtue that i possess. No, it is not extreme, it is a necessity for survival.

I lived in Europe. I know Europeans as I know myself. There is millenium old hostility between us and them. Either they Will finish us, or we finish them.

For the Demise of Muslims, they cheerish. We have now upper hand in demographics. Mercy is not a virtue that i possess. No, it is not extreme, it is a necessity for survival.
If you lived in Europe,then you should know how to adapt to their rules and costums(not saying become one of them but just go with the flow.
There was never nothing against muslims untill 9-11.
After that the European right promoted hate against muslims to get votes(so that 1000 years of yours is a bit overrated)
Why the Turks were one of the first foreign workers in Germany,the Netherlands,France?
Nobody wants to finish nobody.
The Europeans just hate muslim terror organisations(wouldnt you if you were in their place)
Its more a fear then hate.
Btw,they ''hate'' mostly Arabs(because of Al-Caida).

I doubt you've ever played an instrument or participated in any sort of cultural activity. Your anger towards atheists show only how insecure you are in your beliefs. He has every damn right to voice his opinion whether good or bad. Those who complain 24/7 about coups should not make the same oppressive moves. Just shows how hypocrite they are. I dislike arabesque too, it glorifies the victim.

Here we are in 2013 with a ruling party playing the victim of 1980's coup d'etat and still using the justice system to suppress, those who oppose them. Definition of corruption. Who the fvck they are to imprison a world-renowned artist because they found him "insulting". Bunch of sissies , all the parliament put together, doesn't make a Fazıl Say.

I just remembered a wise man who said this long before I existed.

Hepiniz mebus olabilirsiniz, vekil olabilirsiniz, hatta cumhurreisi olabilirsiniz, fakat bir sanatkâr olamazsınız
Mustafa Kemal Atatürk

If somebody is insulting me in the street, i am secure what i am gonna do with that person. Atheist like fazil say who insulting people are insecure. Everbody have to say what he want to say.

aq ozaman kahve lisani konusalim artik. sanatkar degil zanatkar takilin. Isteyen soylesin yavsak, pust, kerhane bebesi felan filan fistik.

Sanatkar olmak piyano calmak degil mesleginde sanatkar olursun zanatkar degil. Kilibik kilibik konus ondan sonra ben sucsuzum komiserimmm. yemezler oyle....

If you lived in Europe,then you should know how to adapt to their rules and costums(not saying become one of them but just go with the flow.
There was never nothing against muslims untill 9-11.
After that the European right promoted hate against muslims to get votes(so that 1000 years of yours is a bit overrated)
Why the Turks were one of the first foreign workers in Germany,the Netherlands,France?
Nobody wants to finish nobody.
The Europeans just hate muslim terror organisations(wouldnt you if you were in their place)
Its more a fear then hate.
Btw,they ''hate'' mostly Arabs(because of Al-Caida).

Remember Bosnia? During early 90's I was old enough to watch Bosnians butchered by Serbs under the eyes of Dutch peacekeepers.

Remember Bosnia? During early 90's I was old enough to watch Bosnians butchered by Serbs under the eyes of Dutch peacekeepers.
That is totaly a different topic,they were in war and the dutch in that case were chickens.
And Serbs are slavik people,not western Europeans,they just hate muslims.
That was genocide,which has nothing to do with the situation of muslims in Europe.

Fazıl says: "I'm gonna leave Turkey if the towelheads come to power."
A Turk never abandons his country, No matter what. Read the article, you the minority.
What meaning does the country hold without it's people? I for one don't respect this generation's values, religion got mixed up with cultural values (even pre-islamic paganic values) and got corrupted. Arab culture is being dictated in name of Islam.
If somebody is insulting me in the street, i am secure what i am gonna do with that person. Atheist like fazil say who insulting people are insecure. Everbody have to say what he want to say.
I'd speak but it's not in your ability to understand because you've never been in that position.
Secular Turkish citizens Lost their Turkic and Muslim roots. When someone dictates the masses to listen to Western propaganda machine, they Will gradually become foreigners in homeland.
Islamist Turkish citizens lost their Turkic and secular roots. When someone dictates the masses to listen to Islamist propaganda machine, they wil gradually become foreigners in homeland.

Your beloved Iran will never befriend for us because of our influence always go againts each other : Iranian Mullahs' idea of spreading islamic revolution through anti-americanism and anti-zionism while AKP is going with Pro-Amerikan Gulen Movement and its Neo-Ottomans dreams.Even if we were to follow secularist policy in the past again it will be threath to Iran's islamic revolution.

Russia : Tayyip made an interesting call to Russia and China saying if they were accept Turkey into SCO Turkey would drop EU dream , do you remember answer of Russia or China? A big nothing! They acted as if they never heard of it.Your beloved East specially Russia afraid of alredy strong Turkish influence more than anything be it againts Turkic states in Central-Asia or non-Turkic Muslim socities(Chechens , Tatars etc...) inside Russian Federation.

Your beloved Easterns are just like France/Germany duo in EU no different , the problem is not with us but with them.

I hope this is not true as it would only awaken Arab-Turkish rivalry and Turkey would turn into an another Iran. I hope Turkey doesn't screw up this chance of true friendship between Arabs and Turkey.

Back
Top Bottom