What's new

Engineering questions and Answers, Engineers please visit

Salam i am also interested in doing electronics or mechatronics engineering i wanna ask some basic questions before jumping in this filed

Q1:what is the required hsc % for these fields in ned university

Q2:what if i get below the required % ? is there any other way any other chance??
Q3:Please clearify about the rumors that electronics and mechatronics engineers are jobless?

My father is insisting me to do ACCA but m damn interested in engineering plz plz plz tell me will i b able to become economically stable if i choose engineering?

Stay blessed Peace:wave:

Well if you are not up to the mark for NED you still have a chance of doing Engineering in some other universities. You can see a list of PEC recognized universities on their website.

and about the job yes at current stage there are not much jobs for engineers in the market but InshaAllah soon this bad patch will fade away...

If you want to go for money making go for ACCA... But if Engineering is your passion go for Engineering... ACCA is not that easy that everyone can do it....

Currently not much jobs for engineers especially any thing close to telecommunication and chemical...

Guys I m civil Engineer , if u have any question related to this field . I m here to answer

guys i am instrumentation and control engineer...........................any question viz-a-viz POWER PLANTS,TURBINES,GENERATORS,,U KNOW CORE FIELD U CAN ASK ME.................FEEL FREE.

Well if you are not up to the mark for NED you still have a chance of doing Engineering in some other universities. You can see a list of PEC recognized universities on their website.

and about the job yes at current stage there are not much jobs for engineers in the market but InshaAllah soon this bad patch will fade away...

If you want to go for money making go for ACCA... But if Engineering is your passion go for Engineering... ACCA is not that easy that everyone can do it....

Currently not much jobs for engineers especially any thing close to telecommunication and chemical...

If i do engineering from any other university rather then ned then will it be of any worth? i mean people say that only the degree of ned is recognized?!!

If i do engineering from any other university rather then ned then will it be of any worth? i mean people say that only the degree of ned is recognized?!!

These are old talks which are not true now a days . Its the knowledge and technicalities that matter rather than institute. Institute is seen only for first job, once you have some experience (1-2 yr) no body will look at your institute

These are old talks which are not true now a days . Its the knowledge and technicalities that matter rather than institute. Institute is seen only for first job, once you have some experience (1-2 yr) no body will look at your institute

and why you say that?????, your experience??

If your degree is recognized from both HEC and PEC then your institute becomes irrelevant as far as government jobs are concerned.. Institutes play a part for first job coz sometimes the employer likes to hire persons from a particular university, may be because he likes that university or some of the graduates of that university are currently working with him.... The university ranking or prestige of institute becomes irrelevant once you got hired cause after that it all depends on your ability. There is nothing like if you are graduated from UET or NED only then you will get a job.

Your job, most of the times, in Pakistan depends on your luck and then merit and after that some reference... but if your reference is strong your merit can be ignored....

But first of all select an institute who's degree is recognized by both PEC and HEC..

Engineer here .. any question regarding VHDL Coding and Xylinx Spartan III FPGA prototyping or Java programming like JDBC,Servelets and JSPs..!!!

Skills matter, Fresh Talented guys are easy to handle rather than experienced ones .. Its all about honeying your skills. Dont go for grades maybe thatl help you get a scholarship for US,UK etc but practically you would be nill. Try to target both. However you do have to compromise in certin courses in your degree to earn a few good skills. And no matter frm which Uni you graduate if you got the skills youl be hired .. !

Skills matter, Fresh Talented guys are easy to handle rather than experienced ones .. Its all about honeying your skills. Dont go for grades maybe thatl help you get a scholarship for US,UK etc but practically you would be nill. Try to target both. However you do have to compromise in certin courses in your degree to earn a few good skills. And no matter frm which Uni you graduate if you got the skills youl be hired .. !

good uni guarentees good skills...

i have been to NED but didnt like the teaching there.

and you are correct engineering life depands more prac life..

good uni guarentees good skills...

i have been to NED but didnt like the teaching there.

and you are correct engineering life depands more prac life..

NED sucks as theres quit alot of Politics with so much student unions like APMSO,Jamiat etc etc..!!!
But there are some good faculty members too_Overall it does give you an opertunity it depends upon you how you avail it ..!

Back
Top Bottom