What's new

Engineering questions and Answers, Engineers please visit

Hey Guys i have found this Advertisement By PAF in newspaper. I believe it will help many Pakistanis here who are Engineers and want to join PAF.

Please Read every Word of it because it gives you all the details you require in order to Serve in PAF.

Here is the link.

PopupWindow

As i told you Before if You are an Electronic or Mechatronic Engineer then they are high chances that you will get a nice JOB, and what's more privileged as compared to serving in the PAF.

Salam i am also interested in doing electronics or mechatronics engineering i wanna ask some basic questions before jumping in this filed

Q1:what is the required hsc % for these fields in ned university

Q2:what if i get below the required % ? is there any other way any other chance??
Q3:Please clearify about the rumors that electronics and mechatronics engineers are jobless?

My father is insisting me to do ACCA but m damn interested in engineering plz plz plz tell me will i b able to become economically stable if i choose engineering?

Stay blessed Peace:wave:

Salam i am also interested in doing electronics or mechatronics engineering i wanna ask some basic questions before jumping in this filed

Q1:what is the required hsc % for these fields in ned university

Q2:what if i get below the required % ? is there any other way any other chance??
Q3:Please clearify about the rumors that electronics and mechatronics engineers are jobless?

My father is insisting me to do ACCA but m damn interested in engineering plz plz plz tell me will i b able to become economically stable if i choose engineering?

Stay blessed Peace:wave:

I don't know about ned exactly but here in uet, you should be around 75% plus good entry test marks.

Remember any skilled/talented and hard working student can get job easily, Have fun :tup:

Those doing mechanical, answer this one!
What is the back pressure of a locomotive steam engine?

I don't know about ned exactly but here in uet, you should be around 75% plus good entry test marks.

Remember any skilled/talented and hard working student can get job easily, Have fun :tup:

Thnx for replyin but the question is yet unanswered i mean wht if i get below 75% ??:what:B]

Back
Top Bottom