What's new

Energy Marriage - Saudi Arabia and India

Some figures would be good. I know China tried to get some Saudi investments in oil, but they didn't amount to much. Instead, the Saudis were asking China to invest in Saudi Arabia!

Thats for you my aussie friend, you deserve it because you are a loyal servant to the british commonwealth and the anglo-saxon union, i'm sure your european queen are pleased with loyal subjects like you, who serve her more than her OWN Anglosaxons people.

Company provided a $750 million investment—25 percent of the total project—in a petrochemical complex in Fujian capable of processing 8 million tons of Saudi crude oil per annum. Saudi Arabia, in cooperation with several members of OPEC, intends to build a new refinery in Guangzhou involving a total investment of $8 billion.

thats only a fraction of Saudi arabia investiments in China, if you want more numbers you will have to search for it using google and other sites.

Saudi Arabia Woos China and India :: Middle East Quarterly

China is a rising power and have a lot of potential SA mentained a very good relations with China since the 70's.

india is rising and probably in 10-15 years from now will be also a siginificant global power, India have alot of potential thats why Saudi Arabia is investing there as well.

i don't understand why some people attacking Saudi Arabia for using its money lol, it is nothing but jealousy and envy nothing else.

you left pakistan to the US, swore to be loyal to the US, you pay taxes to support israel and give them money, you bomb muslims in afghanistan/iraq/palestine.
yet you have a face to talk about pakistan and saudi arabia lol

jealousy and envy not good for you son, try a different appraoch, it is our Saudi money we invest it any where we want, our brothers in pakistan (you are american you have no luck) should be happy if we invest more money, because part of this money will be shared with them.

jealousy is not good for you my shi`it friend, i suggest you move to iran with the rest of shi`its their :)

Let it be clear to Saudia & other Middle East countries, if you can have relations & business with Pakistan's arch rivals, than Pakistan can also build up relations with Israel & Pakistan can get million times more benifit as Israel has huge influence in the world & is advanced country in terms of development & hi technology.

Already posted:

New York Times - India Measures Itself Against a China That Doesn’t Notice

I don't want to quote from it (derailed the thread enough already), but you should read it.

Yes, we can do that in proper thread.

---------- Post added at 09:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:43 AM ----------

Let it be clear to Saudia & other Middle East countries, if you can have relations & business with Pakistan's arch rivals, than Pakistan can also build up relations with Israel & Pakistan can get million times more benifit as Israel has huge influence in the world & is advanced country in terms of development & hi technology.

The domestic politics in your country will never let you do it and economically Pakistan is dependent of ME countries and you guys got lots of free oil from Saudi Arabia. So, it would be a suicide for you if you take such measures.

Then do it, the other countries will cry as much as they want, investment is needed in all developing country and I don't see why people get so upset when other nations do business. Its free trade if Saudi's want to invest in India and earn money through investment then they should do it, its their money. If Pakistan want to do business with Israel than they should do it. Religion shouldn't be brought into every damn thing. Business is business there shouldn't be restriction is who the countries can to business with be it Iran, North Korea or any other nation.

look i know you have problems with india, but still don't forget you are an American citizen (you vote, pay taxes to israel/kuffar etc), so moraly you are not eligible to talk like that about Saudi Arabia and our brothers in pakistan.

beside why you think doing business with india is bad for pakistan? we already give billions of USD's to pakistan as grants not even loans to help pakistan, with out getting any thing in return, if you want to go work with israel go ahead.
but let tell you some thing, there is a country called mauritania on the western cost of africa, in the 90's they rushed to israel opening an embassy and recognizing israel....
do you know what they got in return? 10 land cruisers that equipped to fight desert locusts lol.

so if pakistan want to have relations with israel, let pakistania go ahead (though i don't recommend it for them) they will not get any thing from them, probably they will get another 10 land cruisers paid for by US tax-payers money.......but what is the price? you lose your deeds in front of Allah and you will lose in this life as well, i'm not speaking for pakistanis brothers here, but i'm sure they think the same about israel.

Company provided a $750 million investment—25 percent of the total project—in a petrochemical complex in Fujian capable of processing 8 million tons of Saudi crude oil per annum. Saudi Arabia, in cooperation with several members of OPEC, intends to build a new refinery in Guangzhou involving a total investment of $8 billion.

thats only a fraction of Saudi arabia investiments in China, if you want more numbers you will have to search for it using google and other sites.

Saudi Arabia Woos China and India :: Middle East Quarterly

China is a rising power and have a lot of potential SA mentained a very good relations with China since the 70's.

The investment is very much appreciated my friend. :cheers:

Hopefully we can continue to improve China-Saudi Arabia relations even more in the coming decades.

If there is co-operation between two Islamic countries, then by all means include Allah in it, but if one of the partners has a secular policy then do not bring Allah, Vishnu, Jesus, Moses, Xenu or the Flying Spaghetti Monster into it. Not everything requires the element of religion.

If there is co-operation between two Islamic countries, then by all means include Allah in it, but if one of the partners has a secular policy then do not bring Allah, Vishnu, Jesus, Moses, Xenu or the Flying Spaghetti Monster into it. Not everything requires the element of religion.

Now that sounds more like Bill Maher... :P

Allah's Energy Marriage - Saudi Arabia and India

Needless to say, neighboring energy-poor Muslim Pakistan will be watching the developments very closely, as its Hindu nemesis draws closer to the government of “The Land of the Two Holy Places” in a “strategic partnership.”

Hardly a recipe for regional stability.

By. John C.K. Daly of Oilprice.com

Quite a strange commentary. I suspect the credibility of the author, looks to me some Rupee news type.

Indian energy need are not hostage to Pakistani sensitivities of any kind.

you left pakistan to the US, swore to be loyal to the US, you pay taxes to support israel and give them money, you bomb muslims in afghanistan/iraq/palestine.
yet you have a face to talk about pakistan and saudi arabia lol

jealousy and envy not good for you son, try a different appraoch, it is our Saudi money we invest it any where we want, our brothers in pakistan (you are american you have no luck) should be happy if we invest more money, because part of this money will be shared with them.

jealousy is not good for you my shi`it friend, i suggest you move to iran with the rest of shi`its their :)

lol..man big fail..what you are just doing by buying american arms...just replace Pakistan with SA and include pakistan in the victims list of your blind west love..you need a life man.:undecided:

---------- Post added at 10:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:23 AM ----------

Thank you, China-Saudi Arabia relations will just get better, alot of investiments and joined projects are coming, so its just the beggining :)
lol what you two gonna sign the agreement..on PDF ..aah were u talking abt pdf relations ;)

Oh I See! The Islamic Tea Party! :woot:

I don't know why people even bother with that spineless organization :lol:

As far as Saudi-India relations go in the topic, it is business as usual. And yes, India does have a big Muslim population, this is a fact.

I don't give much of damn if India joins the OIC :lol:

@presley... your talkin abt 1969............. this is 2012 we have already blocked india from joining OIC.... Why shouldnt we?OIC is for MUSLIM COUNTRIES there is not a single non muslim country there... nor can there be.... also why are you CRYING AND WHINING ABOUT JOINING A MUSLIM GROUP? Desperation? I LOL @ YOU!

Makes Sense....

Back
Top Bottom