What's new

Egyptian Armed Forces

I am sure they are very prepared. The Egyptian Army is in itself an entire corperation, Owning vacation oarths, Spa and shares in the throughout the entire country. They dont rely on any egyptian goverment funding but rather make it themselfs and receive US Aid... Politics will effect them little.

That's one of the probleme, the second their army is stratified along casts, just as in Pakistan or India, but not to that level. The 3rd is the equipment made at their disposal by the US, is always inferior to what Israel receives or Turquie for that matter...

m7EfX.jpg

CTU 777

That's one of the probleme, the second their army is stratified along casts, just as in Pakistan or India, but not to that level. The 3rd is the equipment made at their disposal by the US, is always inferior to what Israel receives or Turquie for that matter...

What do you mean by this reason exactly? :unsure:

What do you mean by this reason exactly? :unsure:
Egyptian officer come from the upper class only and only the upper class. The egyptian lambda will never be accepted in the upper echelon of the army. This create a certain resentment that impact the cohesion and the effectiveness of their arm forces...

Egyptian officer come from the upper class only and only the upper class. The egyptian lambda will never be accepted in the upper echelon of the army. This create a certain resentment that impact the cohesion and the effectiveness of their arm forces...

Really !!?

from where u got the info. about upper class and lower class stuff !!?

Really !!?

from where u got the info. about upper class and lower class stuff !!?

It is real and come from a personality that participated in the defence of Cairo, while the Egyptian army was being re-organized

It is real and come from a personality that participated in the defence of Cairo, while the Egyptian army was being re-organized

ok if its real < so u 're talking about another army which i'm not serving in
for god's sake , please try to be logical , egyptian army 've alot of negative stuff , but believe me what u 're talkin about is really hillarious

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom