What's new

Egyptian Armed Forces

Good luck to you and your people. Allah will help.
Geopolitics of the Ummah is divided into four specific country (I wrote above) and a few other weak ..
north-afrika-after.jpg
my opinion is we should blame ourselves it not their mistake that we are weak we should be strong we should arm ourselves with knowledge arms economy to ensure the safety of our people

Good luck to you and your people. Allah will help.
Geopolitics of the Ummah is divided into four specific country (I wrote above) and a few other weak ..
north-afrika-after.jpg

Good Luck with doing that to Pakistan ! :rofl:

We didn't build the Nuclear Bomb to keep it on the shelf...we build it to nuke anyone if Pakistan were to be broken apart ! :tup:

But then again we won't need to do something like that Our Pashtuns would never join the Afghans but parts of Afghanistan may cede to Pakistan because we've got twice as many Pashtuns are they do ! And the Baloch are too well integrated with the rest of Pakistan with millions of them in other Pakistani provinces for it to break away; not to mention only a small portion of 3 tribes out of dozens of tribes of Balochistan are fighting the Pakistani state & even then giving up arms & surrendering themselves so that they may be rehabilitated back into the developments the army has made in those areas from school & colleges to hospitals.

Wait a minute, which Arab wants to do that to Pakistan? :P

We didn't build the Nuclear Bomb to keep it on the shelf...we build it to nuke anyone if Pakistan were to be broken apart ! :tup:

But then again we won't need to do something like that Our Pashtuns would never join the Afghans but parts of Afghanistan may cede to Pakistan because we've got twice as many Pashtuns are they do ! And the Baloch are too well integrated with the rest of Pakistan with millions of them in other Pakistani provinces for it to break away; not to mention only a small portion of 3 tribes out of dozens of tribes of Balochistan are fighting the Pakistani state & even then giving up arms & surrendering themselves so that they may be rehabilitated back into the developments the army has made in those areas from school & colleges to hospitals.

Wait a minute, which Arab wants to do that to Pakistan? :P

I could allow them to give a shot not before they can win a single war off a nation the size of a date fruit's seed that is out numbered & out muscled on all sides ! We've fought, won & lost against a Heavy Weight...we don't spar in the Featherweight division ! :D

Arbay kanjree kay bachay, na gharr kay, na ghaat kay.. Let them try, and I'll treat you to their liver soup! :D
I could allow them to give a shot not before they can win a single war off a nation the size of a date fruit's seed that is out numbered & out muscled on all sides ! We've fought, won & lost against a Heavy Weight...we don't spar in the Featherweight division ! :D

Arbay kanjree kay bachay, na gharr kay, na ghaat kay.. Let them try, and I'll treat you to their liver soup! :D

Astagfirullah ! :blink:

I'm saving that for Bhabi so that she knows when to smack you on the head with a frying pan when you speak like that in front of the children ! :rofl:

No..Arabs are great people ! :tup:

Its their militant like loyalty to their respective Royals that I find irksome. Plus some of their policies whereby we - the rest of us - Arabs or Non-Arabs alike are lesser beings. The Akamah-Kafeeel BS for one !

LOL... she already smacks me. My bad, first thing I taught her was the meaning of curse words! :P

Astagfirullah ! :blink:

I'm saving that for Bhabi so that she knows when to smack you on the head with a frying pan when you speak like that in front of the children ! :rofl:

No..Arabs are great people ! :tup:

Its their militant like loyalty to their respective Royals that I find irksome. Plus some of their policies whereby we - the rest of us - Arabs or Non-Arabs alike are lesser beings. The Akamah-Kafeeel BS for one !

a map of the U.S. State Department =))
Wait, the U.S. and Pak cooperating. but why on the map broke?
map remained intact: Oman, United Arab Emirates, Bahrain, Qatar, Kuwait = small hopes more American and NATO? :P
large country divided, will be as in Libya or Syria, and chaos.
all of us, will help ... China? :what:

Back
Top Bottom