533735_184530088338329_1194570631_n.jpg

532092_184530025005002_54640003_a.jpg

Army

485138_184529715005033_1871316447_a.jpg

481684_184528911671780_2119161270_a.jpg

46195_184526761671995_745014794_n.jpg

389972_184529788338359_2132954694_a.jpg

536435_184528875005117_287036943_a.jpg

the side of the Egyptian people as they have done in the past they saved Egypt from becoming another syria or libya

1. yes! Egypt must stay! it should not be destroyed as Libya and Syria, and others. should stay.

2. who are now in opposition?
in opposition: the democrats, Wahhabi, the Sufis, liberals?
Mursi only support the Ikhwan?

3. it is now the case in the Arab world in the Baath Party (Renaissance)? them now in my little lucky.

1. yes! Egypt must stay! it should not be destroyed as Libya and Syria, and others. should stay.

2. who are now in opposition?
in opposition: the democrats, Wahhabi, the Sufis, liberals?
Mursi only support the Ikhwan?

3. it is now the case in the Arab world in the Baath Party (Renaissance)? them now in my little lucky.
our army said that he doesnt want to be in the political crisis the army will be deployed if the situation in Egypt become really bad but of course i and every Egyptian know that if morsi and the brotherhood start to use force on the people the army will in the streets
right now it is the brotherhood and the wahabii vs democrats sufis christians librials nationalists

our army said that he doesnt want to be in the political crisis the army will be deployed if the situation in Egypt become really bad but of course i and every Egyptian know that if morsi and the brotherhood start to use force on the people the army will in the streets
right now it is the brotherhood and the wahabii vs democrats sufis christians librials nationalists

1. this is an event! I do not know who is right! I'm confused. which of them will benefit the people and the country?
amazing how unified the Wahhabi and Ikhwan (because they are competitors).

2. and which for most Islamic aahs?
I am afraid that the Ummah is the example of Somalia, Libya and Syria.
ie this is not a "classic" when the bomb Iraq, Afghan and other.
sectarians themselves now taking up the American weapons and kill soldan. chaos and fitna is! horror.

3. Morocco, like a well-kept from the "Arab Spring" =) king smart.

1. this is an event! I do not know who is right! I'm confused. which of them will benefit the people and the country?
amazing how unified the Wahhabi and Ikhwan (because they are competitors).

2. and which for most Islamic aahs?
I am afraid that the Ummah is the example of Somalia, Libya and Syria.
ie this is not a "classic" when the bomb Iraq, Afghan and other.
sectarians themselves now taking up the American weapons and kill soldan. chaos and fitna is! horror.

3. Morocco, like a well-kept from the "Arab Spring" =) king smart.
in egypt i am sure it was not a cia operation this was a dream in my mind and in minds of my whole generation a better Egypt even if this get me killed i will do it
about the wahabii and ikwan i think they want to knock out the other powers before attacking themselves
but of course i agree the best way is when a king or president give his people more freedom without blood

in egypt i am sure it was not a cia operation this was a dream in my mind and in minds of my whole generation a better Egypt even if this get me killed i will do it
about the wahabii and ikwan i think they want to knock out the other powers before attacking themselves
but of course i agree the best way is when a king or president give his people more freedom without blood

hungry crowds want bread. people grow too rapidly around the world. food and not enough work. in the future will be even more Mego-chaos. horror.
Mubarak kept rotten politics.
Wahhabi and Ikhwan are cautious and astute politics.
Ummah to have new rivals, force it Egypt (Ikhwan and co), WS , Turkey (pan-Turkic, liberalism) , WS , Iran (Shia) , WS , Saudi (Wahhabi). all competitors and each other hidden
:coffee:

hungry crowds want bread. people grow too rapidly around the world. food and not enough work. in the future will be even more Mego-chaos. horror.
Mubarak kept rotten politics.
Wahhabi and Ikhwan are cautious and astute politics.
Ummah to have new rivals, force it Egypt (Ikhwan and co), WS , Turkey (pan-Turkic, liberalism) , WS , Iran (Shia) , WS , Saudi (Wahhabi). all competitors and each other hidden
:coffee:
yes i hope we can fix our economy because Egypt population is high
and you are right the muslim world need to focus on what we share not what drive us apart

yes i hope we can fix our economy because Egypt population is high
and you are right the muslim world need to focus on what we share not what drive us apart

Good luck to you and your people. Allah will help.
Geopolitics of the Ummah is divided into four specific country (I wrote above) and a few other weak ..
north-afrika-after.jpg

Back
Top Bottom