What's new

Egypt: "Please, God. Please make it stop"

it is good to see someone with common sense, and a good deal or morality!!! thank you

i really wish we could kick them out, but our government is stupid

i never knew they tried to change the swiss flag? lol

i know muslims here have made swimming pools be womens only, they have made some mcdonalds resturants have no bacon etc... they dont like christmas so a lot of shopping centres dont really have much christmas functions etc like they used to because muslims are offended??.... the latest thing is, the muslims want seperate rules to govern them and get special treatment, saying that the indigenous has a form of its own tribal law.. so muslims should too??.... as far as im concerned the only one with that right is the indigenous peoples...

it is ridiculous.. like if i went to pakistan and tried making pakistan change its laws and traditions to suit myself.. what if i went to pakistan and said you not allowed to pray 5 times a day because im offended by it?

i could talk all day bout others, such as asians.. and especially sudanese and somalians.. i really dont like them much lol.. it just i guess u could relate to the muslim thing more.

African immigrants in general are almost always considered troublemakers wherever they have gone, & that is entirely their fault. On top of that many of them are always crying, whining, & complaining about "racism" all the time.

Those Muslims must be taught to respect the laws of the land, some of their demands that you stated are extremely foolish & have no religious basis whatsoever. You can celebrate your religious festivals as you see fit. There is no need for getting rid of bacon from McDonalds either, all that is required under Islamic law is that the food shouldn't be mixed with bacon or alcohol & that the meat must be sacrificed by following Islamic customs. That means that a chicken burger shouldn't contain pork. Non-Muslims are free to eat bacon whenever & wherever they want.

I understand the problems that you stated though, & I suggest that the Australian government should try & make use of the good Islamic scholars present there to knock some sense in to those so called "Muslims". As for them asking for the implementation of the Sharia, inform them that under the Islamic law, a Muslim is not to cause any trouble in a foreign land. He or she has to obey both the Islamic laws & the laws of Australia simultaneously. This means that while they themselves have to obey the Islamic laws, they do not have the rights to force the government to change its laws for themselves. Early Muslims that migrated to other parts of the world, never caused trouble in the societies that they inhabited.

well what can i say... you are a very learned and smart guy. i wish most the immigrants who came here were like you, but sadly they are not, people like you who come here are a minority.

African immigrants in general are almost always considered troublemakers wherever they have gone, & that is entirely their fault. On top of that many of them are always crying, whining, & complaining about "racism" all the time.

Those Muslims must be taught to respect the laws of the land, some of their demands that you stated are extremely foolish & have no religious basis whatsoever. You can celebrate your religious festivals as you see fit. There is no need for getting rid of bacon from McDonalds either, all that is required under Islamic law is that the food shouldn't be mixed with bacon or alcohol & that the meat must be sacrificed by following Islamic customs. That means that a chicken burger shouldn't contain pork. Non-Muslims are free to eat bacon whenever & wherever they want.

I understand the problems that you stated though, & I suggest that the Australian government should try & make use of the Islamic scholars present there to knock some sense in to those so called "Muslims". As for them asking for the implementation of the Sharia, inform them that under the Islamic law, a Muslim is not to cause any trouble in a foreign land. He or she has to obey both the Islamic laws & the laws of Australia simultaneously.

Even though I didn't like amidamaru's generalizing and stereotyping however I do not blame him. It is sad to see your country being hijacked and changed by people who demand to change the good lifestyle you enjoy. He is an Australian citizens has every right to demand his country make harder immigration laws and teach the new immigrants to respect the laws in place.

Even though I didn't like amidamaru's generalizing and stereotyping however I do not blame him. It is sad to see your country being hijacked and changed by people who demand to change the good lifestyle you enjoy. He is an Australian citizens has every right to demand his country make harder immigration laws and teach the new immigrants to respect the laws in place.

Exactly, the rule is simple; while in Rome, do as the Romans do. The Muslim immigrants must learn to live there peacefully & abide by the laws of the land. If they can't do that, they must be kicked out.

Who cares?
As a female reporter, she should have known this comes with the job.

i would have expected something better than that....

some Muslims talk a lot about purdah - especially morality brigades......where in Islam it's okay for them to attack a female like that and insult her modesty

Things like that makes me ashamed to be an Egyptian. Hope those criminals pay for such a crime. Sexual harassment is an issue that ha s to be addressed in Egypt, it been increasing for the past couple of years.

strangely, the number of hijabs and beards is up and so is the harassment issue...

actually it's not much different in parts of Lahore and Karachi based on what i've heard....the whole ''staring'' thing is annoying. Especially if you are a brother or a father.

precisely... and dont get me wrong, i dont think all muslims are bad... i have met and i know muslims who are great people, they disagree with the stuff i was complaining about too... this groping etc of this lady , this stuff happens here.. and to be honest, a lot of indians do it.. and when they dont get sex, they say ohh u ****** aussie wh*** etc and it not generalizing, a lot of indians are good too, i know many.

when the riots happened in sydney, we got called racist.. but the reason aussies rioted and fought the lebanese, was because everyday, everywhere the lebo's were, they used to drive past aussie girls in the car and shout out hey ya aussie S**t come and suck my big lebo **** etc.. u ****** aussie dog.. bla bla.. and they used to gang up and bash aussies etc.. they has chip on their shoulders, made lebo gangs, think they can do whatever they want... many cases of gang rape and all..

imagine is australians done that in any of your countries.. what would happen

and this idiot desert fox is the type of bafoon who would support these peoples actions.. he already in here trying to deflect responsibility... a pakistani could rape a aussie, and desert fox would make excuse for the pakistini and put the blame on the victim(aussie) it peoples with his type of ideology who gives everyone else a bad name

There is nothing one can say or do that can defend the actions of these people if this truly happened.

Some Egyptians blame the regime's released goons, by the way did you know that Mubarak released a lot of prisoners on the condition they would go into the protests and turn them violent to give police a reason to attack protesters?? She must have been in the wrong corner at the time.

But still it is extremely shameful what happened, and more shameful is what happened by the hospital doctors which I consider muc worse for refusing treatment, you have made an oath so stick with it.

i heard the same about the prisoners......basically police said ''okay you dont want us....go deal with these animals then we are releasing them''

thousands were released....my dear Egyptian friends in Cairo told me that in 2011/12, over 55,000 vehicles have been stolen just in and around Cairo.

the sexual harassment thing has more to do with gender segregation and the fact that Egypt has a young population so obviously some of them are victims of their 'testosterone'

but a girl has a right to be left alone and not be harassed.....what if she was your sister or my sister -- we would kill ourselves to protect her and her honour

Things like that makes me ashamed to be an Egyptian. Hope those criminals pay for such a crime. Sexual harassment is an issue that ha s to be addressed in Egypt, it been increasing for the past couple of years.

Egypt has long been the destination of ME actors, actress, singers, intellectuals, students, millions of tourists...ets. And most of them felt it like their own country where Egyptians were modest, pacified, pleasant and hospitable. I don't know what is going on there! I feel so sorry for the reporter, but we mustn't generalize.

precisely... and dont get me wrong, i dont think all muslims are bad... i have met and i know muslims who are great people, they disagree with the stuff i was complaining about too... this groping etc of this lady , this stuff happens here.. and to be honest, a lot of indians do it.. and when they dont get sex, they say ohh u ****** aussie wh*** etc and it not generalizing, a lot of indians are good too, i know many.

when the riots happened in sydney, we got called racist.. but the reason aussies rioted and fought the lebanese, was because everyday, everywhere the lebo's were, they used to drive past aussie girls in the car and shout out hey ya aussie S**t come and suck my big lebo **** etc.. u ****** aussie dog.. bla bla.. and they used to gang up and bash aussies etc.. they has chip on their shoulders, made lebo gangs, think they can do whatever they want... many cases of gang rape and all..

imagine is australians done that in any of your countries.. what would happen

You have every right to defend the women of your race & nationality. There is nothing racist about that, there is nothing racist about desiring to preserve your race, heritage, & culture either. They must either respect the women of your race or get ready to be beaten up. Have no mercy on them whatsoever.

I also suggest that you keep some of their best looking women for yourselves as revenge haha. ;) :P

You have every right to defend the women of your race & nationality. There is nothing racist about that, there is nothing racist about desiring to preserve your race, heritage, & culture either. They must either respect the women of your race or get ready to be beaten up. Have no mercy on them whatsoever.

I also suggest that you keep some of their best looking women for yourselves as revenge haha. ;) :P

haha i must admit i have seen some pretty hot women... but id have to marry them to have them :( lol

but i would have to respect that lol

haha i must admit i have seen some pretty hot women... but id have to marry them to have them :( lol

Lebanese women.... If it means I have to deal with the Lebanese men crap to have them in my society then that is a very small price to pay... And I think you agree ;)

Some Lebanese women are really hot, no harm in keeping them. Just throw their male relatives out of the country. :rofl:

I am only joking though, we must respect & protect all women from harm or any sort of abuse.

HUH, we don't need them, we have our own collection of good looking women...
bleh[1].gif

Some Lebanese women are really hot, no harm in keeping them. Just throw their males relatives out of the country. :rofl:

I am only joking though, we must respect & protect all women from harm or any sort of abuse.

Not trying to generalize but it is almost common knowledge in the Arab world about Lebanese:

1- Their women are hot as hell.
2- Their men are rude and arrogant as hell.

I don't know about you ami but I think it is a small price to pay xD

HUH, we don't need them, we have our own collection of good looking women...
bleh[1].gif

Jordanian women come second to Lebanese women..... Lucky bastard >_>

Back
Top Bottom