What's new

Egypt: "Please, God. Please make it stop"

Israel is a country where even the head of state can be imprisoned for sexual harassment. On the other hand, it seems likely that none of the Egyptians who participated in this gang rape will ever be prosecuted.

Now do you understand the difference between "ordinary people" in Egypt and Israel?

Ariel Shamon had blood on his hands from his military days.

any news of that coming to justice ?

"These men, hundreds of them, had turned from humans to animals."

The question should be asked is:Why was she stupid enough to believe she was amongst humans, or men for that matter, and not in a mass of savage beasts...

Inspired from Israeli Bastards.

Inspired from Israeli Bastards.
I suppose Ptex's attitude reflects what may be a common Israeli perception that Arabs in a group are like a pack of predators, intent on devouring anything identified as prey. Therefore he considers it "stupid" for any foreigner going to an Arab demo could possibly be safe.

Nature of the Egyptians and other Arabs. I have spoken many Dutch (and other western) women tourists who visited Arab countries and many of them were followed, harassed or touched.

this is why australia hates people coming from these countries to australia.. sri lanka, india, pakistan, arabia, africa, afghanistan etc etc... because when they come here, they have the same attitudes.. they say they come here to leave their lives behind and move on, etc.. but they bring the same mentality here... hence australia sydney beach riots etc against the lebanese... we got called racist because of it.. but truth it, we are just sick of their mentality... even the 2nd generation, same attitude

Nature of the Egyptians and other Arabs. I have spoken many Dutch (and other western) women tourists who visited Arab countries and many of them were followed, harassed or touched.

Incidents like these also take place in Europe where millions of third world immigrants, particularly from the Mid East and South Asia (Muslim countries) and have settled there due to conflicts in their own countries of origin, and many of them are involved in rape and harassment of women of their host countries.

When you treat others women like they are your objects of enjoyment and pleasure that you can rape them, harass them, and call them whatever dirty names/words you want then don't be all surprised and angry when Neo Nazis start coming after you and unfortunately the good Muslims, the good people also have to bear the brunt.

this is why australia hates people coming from these countries to australia.. sri lanka, india, pakistan, arabia, africa, afghanistan etc etc... because when they come here, they have the same attitudes.. they say they come here to leave their lives behind and move on, etc.. but they bring the same mentality here... hence australia sydney beach riots etc against the lebanese... we got called racist because of it.. but truth it, we are just sick of their mentality... even the 2nd generation, same attitude

Well its your government's open border policies that's allowing all of these violent immigrants into your nation. If you Australians are so pissed off then what's stopping you from making a difference?

At original post : Cool story bro, needs some dragons and sh*t.
On a serious note, if that's ever real, then the actions of individuals don't represent the majority, you know. George W bush was a murderer and he murdered up to a million Iraqis, I guess we should call Americans murderers by the same logic.
Again, supposing for the sake of argument that it happened, I wouldn't be surprised if these were some of Mubarak's gangs who got in between the people, and try to do actions which will destroy the images of protestors.

Incidents like these also take place in Europe where millions of third world immigrants, particularly from the Mid East and South Asia (Muslim countries) and have settled there due to conflicts in their own countries of origin, and many of them are involved in rape and harassment of women of their host countries.

When you treat others women like they are your objects of enjoyment and pleasure that you can rape them, harass them, and call them whatever dirty names/words you want then don't be all surprised and angry when Neo Nazis start coming after you and unfortunately the good Muslims, the good people also have to bear the brunt.

Well its your government's open border policies that's allowing all of these violent immigrants into your nation. If you Australians are so pissed off then what's stopping you from making a difference?

because if we dont, we get international pressure from everyone, including you country/ies , and called racist if we dont??

i personally would rather australia for australians, and not let your kind in my country , or at least, very few of them.

whats stopping australian people from making a difference... we have a government that does not listen, and does not care what the people think.. its hard for me to get my gf to my country to marry her, yet it easy for scumbags from other countries to come here... they rather hire qualified immigrants then train our own people to do the job

Desert Fox said:
I read your post on the thread: http://www.defence.pk/forums/arab-d...lease-god-please-make-stop-2.html#post3119013

The problem lies in your government, it has a loose immigration policy just as most Western/European countries.

But the problem's roots lie within the Western society, within the people of these countries.

THIS WAS YOUR PRIVATE MESSAGE TO ME.. WHY NOT SAY WHAT YOU THINK IN HERE

thats a load of ****... we actually have tighter immigration then any other countries, it is harder to get into western countries, like america and australia, then it is any other countries!...

the problem does not lie in western society at all.. we dont treat our women like crap, we dont have wartime mentality here.. we dont have caste mentality.. or religious benevolent mentality etc....

this is a problem of middle eastern, african,and some asian/ sub continentals etc.. no one makes you people act or think the way you do... you do it all yourselves... you get given opportunity to come to out country, earn 100 times more money here then you do back in your own country, better quality of life, better quality jobs, infrastructure.. pretty much everything is better here then back in your own country... and you ungrateful bastards cannot even keep your hands or foul mouths to yourselves??... there is a saying, when in rome, do as the romans do.... if we went to your country, i garuntee we would obey your rules, respect you traditions and way of thinking etc... why cant your people do it here??

this is not our problem... it is your problem, you just force your immorality onto us

It is your problem. You just can't see the problem.The simple fact that you believe it is difficult to get into Western countries proves my point.

If Western immigration policies are strict and its difficult to get into Western countries then why are millions upon millions of illiterate third world migrants allowed in the first place?

All of those illiterate, barbaric, tribal mentality people, how did they land in your countries? Did they just appear out of thin air?

The simple fact that by 2050 there will be more foreign migrants and their descendants in Europe outnumbering the native European population proves that your immigration policies are not strict.

This part i agree.

Now here i disagree.

For one, you come into our countries (in most cases) not as tourists, but as occupiers and bullies. You send your Tanks and aircraft to bomb our nations, to make sure we don't stand on our feet. You support violent regimes when it suits your interests, and then you overthrow them and replace them with yet another subservient regime.

You covertly and in some cases overtly support factions in warring nations in order to fuel the conflicts to suit your own gains.

lol my country is not even in your country... so no, in most cases my people go to your countries as tourists... actually it bit hard since if we do go pakistan we are kidnapped and murdered lol

i am not in europe.. do not forget that...it is difficult to get into australia.. we dont let illiterate people into this country permanently unless they are refugees...so your people come here, lie about everything to get here, act like your good people with good morals etc.. yet your nothing like what you say. and since your government doesnt really have convictions etc they give your people a clean bill to help them come here.... it not australia fault if you are liars and scammers

i worked with a pakistani once.. he was the laziest worker ... he didnt want to even lift 20kg lol said he was tired and couldnt do it lol.

This incident is sickening. She is a brave woman though, & I hope she recovers from the trauma & other injuries caused the by the acts of those disgusting pieces of sh!t.

thats a load of ****... we actually have tighter immigration then any other countries, it is harder to get into western countries, like america and australia, then it is any other countries!...

the problem does not lie in western society at all.. we dont treat our women like crap, we dont have wartime mentality here.. we dont have caste mentality.. or religious benevolent mentality etc....

this is a problem of middle eastern, african,and some asian/ sub continentals etc.. no one makes you people act or think the way you do... you do it all yourselves... you get given opportunity to come to out country, earn 100 times more money here then you do back in your own country, better quality of life, better quality jobs, infrastructure.. pretty much everything is better here then back in your own country... and you ungrateful bastards cannot even keep your hands or foul mouths to yourselves??... there is a saying, when in rome, do as the romans do.... if we went to your country, i garuntee we would obey your rules, respect you traditions and way of thinking etc... why cant your people do it here??

this is not our problem... it is your problem, you just force your immorality onto us

I am never going to defend the losers who cause trouble in your society. I myself was disgusted by some of the demands stated by Muslim immigrants, like demanding to change the Swiss flag.

Beating the sh!t out of them & humiliating them is the only way to get them to mend their ways. Don't worry about stupid accusations of racism, there is nothing racist about defending your women & children from sick & perverted immigrants or people of other races. Kick those losers out of your land, & make good use of your media to avoid dumb accusations of racism.

This incident is sickening. She is a brave woman though, & I hope she recovers from the trauma & other injuries caused the by the acts of those disgusting pieces of sh!t.

I am never going to defend the losers who cause trouble in your society. I myself was disgusted by some of the demands stated by Muslim immigrants, like demanding to change the Swiss flag.

Beating the sh!t out of them & humiliating them is the only way to get them to mend their ways. Don't worry about stupid accusations of racism, there is nothing racist about defending your women & children from sick & perverted immigrants or people of other races. Kick those losers out of your land, & make good use of your media to avoid dumb accusations of racism.

it is good to see someone with common sense, and a good deal or morality!!! thank you

i really wish we could kick them out, but our government is stupid

i never knew they tried to change the swiss flag? lol

i know muslims here have made swimming pools be womens only, they have made some mcdonalds resturants have no bacon etc... they dont like christmas so a lot of shopping centres dont really have much christmas functions etc like they used to because muslims are offended??.... the latest thing is, the muslims want seperate rules to govern them and get special treatment, saying that the indigenous has a form of its own tribal law.. so muslims should too??.... as far as im concerned the only one with that right is the indigenous peoples...

it is ridiculous.. like if i went to pakistan and tried making pakistan change its laws and traditions to suit myself.. what if i went to pakistan and said you not allowed to pray 5 times a day because im offended by it?

i could talk all day bout others, such as asians.. and especially sudanese and somalians.. i really dont like them much lol.. it just i guess u could relate to the muslim thing more.

There is nothing one can say or do that can defend the actions of these people if this truly happened.

Some Egyptians blame the regime's released goons, by the way did you know that Mubarak released a lot of prisoners on the condition they would go into the protests and turn them violent to give police a reason to attack protesters?? She must have been in the wrong corner at the time.

But still it is extremely shameful what happened, and more shameful is what happened by the hospital doctors which I consider muc worse for refusing treatment, you have made an oath so stick with it.

Back
Top Bottom