What's new

Egypt Muslim Brotherhood Mulls Run For Presidency

The ony reason why some Egyptians support nuclear Iran, is because they think then they will get a chance to get one too.
If Israel can be a nuclear, then Iran can be too. It is only fair. I myself would rather see a nuclear free ME, but i don't see israel giving up its nukes, so i do support a nuclear Iran, and i will support a nuclear Egypt in the future, and i would support a nuclear Saudi Arabia as well. Iran is not the enemy, no matter how much effort is spent to make it look like the enemy. It might be the enemy for Israel, which is something i find very cool.

Never going to happen, the MB has a better chance of a Liberal Secular alliance with them. but who don't care what the GCC thinks of the MB we elected by Egyptians.
lmao the GCC is a collection of US protectorates. I don't think even they take themselves seriously. A bunch of tiny oil US protectorates.

the Billions given have been waste by the corrupt government you supported before, your free to send the Countless Egyptians living in the GCC back to Egypt so we can build a new country. relations are breakable 1979 iran israel relations. of course relations with SA will happen however Egypt will follow a more Neutral policy no more PRO USA and sitting quietly like Saudi Arabia on the Palestine issue.

LOL, is your current government also corrupt ?, because I only remember us wasting money to ungrateful Egyptians after the revolution to try to revive your dead economy.
Remember, you need us more than we need you. In the past we did need Egyptian workers, teachers and doctors. But now you offer no import skill we can't get anywhere else.

the Billions given have been waste by the corrupt government you supported before, your free to send the Countless Egyptians living in the GCC back to Egypt so we can build a new country. relations are breakable 1979 iran israel relations. of course relations with SA will happen however Egypt will follow a more Neutral policy no more PRO USA and sitting quietly like Saudi Arabia on the Palestine issue.
Relations between Saudi Arabians and Egyptians is unbreakable. It doesn't matter who is in power in either country.

Relations between Saudi Arabians and Egyptians is unbreakable. It doesn't matter who is in power in either country.

Certainly keep relations with Saudi arab however will not agree with them all the time on the palestine issue and being pro american.

LOL, is your current government also corrupt ?, because I only remember us wasting money to ungrateful Egyptians after the revolution to try to revive your dead economy.
Remember, you need us more than we need you. In the past we did need Egyptian workers, teachers and doctors. But now you offer no import skill we can't get anywhere else.
It is not the best interest of the Saudi Arabian government to be hostile toward Egypt. It won't do any good to BOTH countries.

lmao the GCC is a collection of US protectorates. I don't think even they take themselves seriously. A bunch of tiny oil US protectorates.
Well Saudi Arabia is bigger than Iran, and has no American military base in our soil. At least we are not protected by Israel,like you, remember the Iran Iraq war?
If america had no military base in the Arabian gulf, then it would attack us, because they need to maintain a military presence here. So don't think they are here to protect us, they are here to protect oil.

Egypt is currently building a New Government something called Democracy and something you lack, Egypt will stand on it's own feet with or without saudi aid. no egypt does not need saudi arabia for anything, you relay heavily on south asian slave labor and foreigners maintain everything in your country, Egyptians from the GCC are free to come back home a build a modern Islamic Democracy that will prosper.

It is not the best interest of the Saudi Arabian government to be hostile toward Egypt. It won't do any good to BOTH countries.

Saudi Arabia becomes hostile to Egypt they have Iran to the East and Egypt to the West to deal with. Only thing we need saudi arabia for is hajj and thats it.

Well Saudi Arabia is bigger than Iran, and has no American military base in our soil. At least we are not protected by Israel,like you, remember the Iran Iraq war?
If america had no military base in the Arabian gulf, then it would attack us, because they need to maintain a military presence here. So don't think they are here to protect us, they are here to protect oil.

64th Air Expeditionary Group
is still in Saudi Arabia.

Due to the excessive propaganda campaign launched against KSA from all directions you will find many Saudis who have become extremely nationalistic and get excited easily I for one do not blame them I mean just take a look at this forum people saying "Saudis are the worst people alive" for one. Imagine the same things are said about Egypt what will you do?? On a government and military level we hold our biggest exercises with Egypt hell we even synchronized our calling codes and shifras to improve ability to work together so relations with KSA and Egypt will remain strong no matter what regardless of the extremely revolting Propaganda campaign against KSA. But I guess it is the tax of greatness after all.

Then, how come Iraq beat the hell out of Iran in GW1?:lazy:

Iraq never won the war Iraq wanted khuzestan free and used a sneak attack and was supported by the world only to be kicked out and with their destroyed Economy they attacked their former backers Kuwait and Kuwait got everything it deserved.

Saudi Arabia is bigger than Iran?What's the point?Cows are big too.Much of KSA territory is wasteland consisted of dry deserts.

And U.S has military bases in Persian Gulf because it controls PGCC countries like puppets in its hands.

PGCC=Puppet Gang of Coward Camels.

And where is Saddam now?Under the ground huh?:azn:
He couldn't reach even one of his goals in war.

Back
Top Bottom