What's new

Egypt Islamist says heavy metal concert Satanist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread should be closed, this is going no where, but more conflict.....

Ohh!! suddenly you think you're a Sheikh-ul Hadees because your a PDF moderator?

Suddenly you are the sarcastic twirp because you havent actually read anything and parrot?

skirts, bikinis, protestation, drugs, gays, lesbians, pleasure toys, playboy... a society that full of diseases. homeless, corruption, murders, rape, child abuse the list could go on.

You're right and don't forget prostitution. Yeah they its "ok" to go naked in the streets and look like prostitutes.

You realize that until the ground opens up and swallows up those indulging in these, and until they are turned into monkeys and swine, and until they are rained on by stones, not stoned, but rained on by stones, these are permissible. If these things do not happen, they are not the forbidden things.

Also, do you realize that interaction on the Internet is idle talk?

He wants to enforce Shaira and blasephemy law in PDF........

He wants to enforce Shaira and blasephemy law in PDF........

Well I wouldn't like stupid members like you posting inappropriate content on PDF.

mc8pit71znii.jpg

CAIRO — A heavy metal concert has prompted a police investigation after an Islamist lawyer claimed it was attended by Satanists at a well-known cultural centre in Egypt's capital Cairo.

A security official says Muslim Brotherhood lawyer Ismail Al Washahi filed a suit accusing Al Sawy Culture Wheel of hosting people wearing black T-shirts, carrying Satanists' drawings and accessories while dancing at the concert. The suit claims "Satanist rituals were held".

The centre denied the claims, saying some violations of its rules, like smoking, occurred but were dealt with. An investigation began Monday, said the official, speaking on condition of anonymity because he was not authorised to talk to the press.

The allegations recall a high-profile case 15 years ago when state security cracked down "Satan worshipers", arresting some 100 heavy metal fans.

Egypt Islamist says heavy metal concert Satanist | The Jordan Times

I agree with the Egyptian Islamist completely. look at the people in the picture, they are completely disgusting. There is a piercing below his lips.

Look at they way they behave and dress, absolutely revolting. The male wears a collar like drug sniffing dog does.

The other male keeps long hair that touches the shoulder. Is he man or woman, I can't tell.

What shameless these people are!

Well I wouldn't like stupid members like you posting inappropriate content on PDF.

Stupid and inapprorpiate being defined by you, presumably? What if people found you stupid, and your posts inappropriate? Like the one you just made?

I agree with the Egyptian Islamist completely. look at the people in the picture, they are completely disgusting. There is a piercing below his lips.

Look at they way they behave and dress, absolutely revolting. The male wears a collar like drug sniffing dog does.

The other male keeps long hair that touches the shoulder. Is he man or woman, I can't tell.

What shameless these people are!
:tup:

However that picture is not of the Egyptian heavy metal people, maybe the Egyptians are more clam and appropriate , I dont know lol.

I don't know lot about rock.....

A piercing? Horror! I have never seen it, it must be bad and a Satanic thing! Oh definitely.

And of course, being an ignorant backwoodsman, you are not aware that a collar is nothing but a necklace worn flat, and has been acceptable male jewelry for thousands of years.

Why do they let out people like you?

Off course it is Satanist! And here's our prophet.

dio.jpg

All hail! \m/ \m/

What is it about religion that compels people to mind everyone else's business? I am usually way to busy to be that concerned what others do if they aren't curtailing MY rights.

Gentlemen.. as usual.. this degenerated into mud slinging..
Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom