What's new

Egypt | Army Ousts Mursi govt, violence erupts | News & Discussions

Some Iranians were locked up in jail, and their TV stations were closed down after the oust of Morsi, that's all.

Sisi is not against the shia , he putted Baradei who has a good thing for Iran ( he's wife is iranian ) , not only that , shia secretly supported the coup
شيعة مصر: كان لنا دور في تمرد أسقاط مرسي والوهابيين - وطن

and here is a shia Egyptian magazine released after the coup :
http://www.ansarportsaid.net/News/30450/Default.aspx

LOL, so it's a shia conspiracy? :laughcry:

Just so you know most Modern Egyptian rulers were married to Iranians, It doesn't mean anything.

Gamal Abdel Nasser's wife was also Iranian, and he was the most Pan-Arab leader ever!

So, don't write stupid conspiracies please.

Slow down bro!

I don't buy any conspiracies these days.

Sisi is not against the shia , he putted Baradei who has a good thing for Iran ( he's wife is iranian ) , not only that , shia secretly supported the coup
شيعة مصر: كان لنا دور في تمرد أسقاط مرسي والوهابيين - وطن

and here is a shia Egyptian magazine released after the coup :
http://www.ansarportsaid.net/News/30450/Default.aspx

Slow down bro!

I don't buy any conspiracies these days.

I am saying that if u have غيرة on this deen n condemn the MB for 'opening up' to the shia in Egypt , u should be outraged at Sisi as u r at the MB , if not for killing thousands then for opening up to the shia just like the MB did . same thing for the Boot licking salafis of Hizbu nur who claim to fight shia infiltration when they allied with the christians n seculars to bring about this anti islamic regime .

If this was Morsi slaughtering 10% of what the military did, there would be no fly zone in Cairo.
The Egyptian military is not ready or willing to share power. They believe that MBs are conservative, hence the civilized world will look the other way when the get butchered.

I am saying that if u have غيرة on this deen n condemn the MB for 'opening up' to the shia in Egypt , u should be outraged at Sisi as u r at the MB , if not for killing thousands then for opening up to the shia just like the MB did . same thing for the Boot licking salafis of Hizbu nur who claim to fight shia infiltration when they allied with the christians n seculars to bring about this anti islamic regime .

Honesty is the best policy, I condemn both of them.

If this was Morsi slaughtering 10% of what the military did, there would be no fly zone in Cairo.
The Egyptian military is not ready or willing to share power. They believe that MBs are conservative, hence the civilized world will look the other way when the get butchered.

I don't think so, no fly zone? :/

Honesty is the best policy, I condemn both of them.

I don't think so, no fly zone? :/

That was a figurative post.

However, there would be call for Morsis head even with a 10% loss of opponent activists lives.

My take is if the military is capable of butchering the protesters by the hundreds on a whim, they probably killed Morsi by now.

Sen. John McCain slammed the Obama Administration on Thursday, saying the president did not go far enough in responding to the outbreak of violence in Egypt.
“No, of course not,” the Arizona Republican told CNN’s Wolf Blitzer when asked if the president responded adequately this afternoon by cancelling joint military exercises with Egypt. “We violated our own rule of law by not calling it for what it is because our law clearly states that if it’s a military coup, then aid is cut off. So initially we undercut our own values…That’s a blow to credibility.”

The veteran politician said that Secretary of State also did not help the problem when he gave a statement at the beginning of the month saying that the generals of the Egyptian military “restoring democracy,” when Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) and McCain were in Egypt at the president’s request.

He argued that Kerry’s statement gave a “degree of legitimacy to a non-elected government that was appointed by generals,” and that the statement might have been interpreted as “a green light to take whatever action necessary to put down any opposition.

Read more: John McCain hits Obama, Kerry on Egypt - Breanna Edwards - POLITICO.com

That was a figurative post.

However, there would be call for Morsis head even with a 10% loss of opponent activists lives.

My take is if the military is capable of butchering the protesters by the hundreds on a whim, they probably killed Morsi by now.

Agree. But the MB was also responsible for the chaos in Sinai as well.

The M.B are responsible for nothing an elected government has been overthrown and peaceful protests have been attacked killing hundreds

The kaffir egyotian military is to blame and their scum liberal supporters

The Muslims of Egypt now have no choice but to fight to defend tthemselves and take back their nation

Agree. But the MB was also responsible for the chaos in Sinai as well.

This was a brute show of power that the military can crush anything with extreme prejudice.

It seems like Israeli military folks are boy-scouts comparing to the Egyptian military.

this is Sisi's PM . He accualy resigned in 2011 , because of Maspiro events that caused the death of 20 christians
1185601_603198593064601_682363140_n.jpg

If you look at the Western supporters of the egyptisn military

They are jew and Israel supporters to the last

That tells you everything

The egyptian military is as much an enemy of Muslims as any one else it needs to be dealt with

Back
Top Bottom