What's new

Egypt | Army Ousts Mursi govt, violence erupts | News & Discussions

The Saudies have their mistakes, but they apply some of charia but when it comes to treason n backstabbing ur jordanian leadership is the best at that , it's not like if the US wants the Kings n princes off their chairs so they would ally with the MB, it's not like if the Iranians want ur king out so they pay the MB to oust him , and yet ur media keeps talking about the MB and their invisible foreign allies n their evil organization that wants to bring about a totalitarian evil empire ... .
The Jordanian army is an extention of the US army , ur king Cries on the tomb of the devil attashirk, that king of urs is the strategic ALLY of the jews and the US n they wouldn't know what to do with out him , what is this if not backstabbing the muslim ummah, in the first month he backstabbed Morsi n visited that fool in itihadia , I don't know a traitor bigger than ur king.

Bro, you need to study Sun Tzu a bit:

Sun Tzu - Wikiquote
It is the rule in war, if ten times the enemy's strength, surround them; if five times, attack them; if double, be able to divide them; if equal, engage them; if fewer, be able to evade them; if weaker, be able to avoid them.

There are manageable threats and unmanageable threats, enemy's you can take on and enemy's you cannot take on, because they are just too big and powerful to beat. The West supported Monarch's are here to stay just like Israel is here to stay, as long as the West controls this planet with 50% of world GDP.

Till the time you are strong enough to take them on, they must remain ally's or at least neutral. And why not MB make a deal with them, that the Monarchies will be protected by MB and not touched by MB, in return, the Monarchies will support MB and its affiliates in all other Sunni Muslim majority countries, so that MB can work together with other pro-democracy elements to bring genuine democracies. I think this is the best practical course forward for Sunni Muslim majority countries. It will bring together moderate pro-democracy MB and Salafists. Antagonizing and plotting against the Monarchies will only drive them further to enemy camps who will use them and give them protection and hamper the advancing of Sunni Muslim interest.

The Saudies have their mistakes, but they apply some of charia but when it comes to treason n backstabbing ur jordanian leadership is the best at that , it's not like if the US wants the Kings n princes off their chairs so they would ally with the MB, it's not like if the Iranians want ur king out so they pay the MB to oust him , and yet ur media keeps talking about the MB and their invisible foreign allies n their evil organization that wants to bring about a totalitarian evil empire ... .
The Jordanian army is an extention of the US army , ur king Cries on the tomb of the devil attashirk, that king of urs is the strategic ALLY of the jews and the US n they wouldn't know what to do with out him , what is this if not backstabbing the muslim ummah, in the first month he backstabbed Morsi n visited that fool in itihadia , I don't know a traitor bigger than ur king.

We won't allow lunatics to write our past and future. Letting Egyptian MB to rule was a mistake that will not happen ever again.

We won't allow lunatics to write our past and future. Letting Egyptian MB to rule was a mistake that will not happen ever again.

Bro, I understand your reservation for them, but if you look at Turkey, the Islamists eventually came to power. People can be killed, but it is hard to kill an idea, that can evolve and become better with time.

One day Islamists may loose relevance in the Arab and Muslim world, but the next few decades they are here to stay. So it is better to deal with them in a practical way rather than trying to eliminate them with force.

Saudi Members help me out a bit i'm still confused about the egypt situation.Was mursi an iranian tout or not ? abdal siisi is anti iranian ,that much i know

Babe, before pointing your lushy fingers you should learn the fallowing :-

the Saudi secret service is the " intelligence " service. It's known as Al-Mabahith. The external agency is the external intelligence service.:lol: :D

Currently, I hardly think the " Saudi Secret Service " has the time to play with the MB :lol:
Noor party is an extension of Saudi Secret service.

Saudi Members help me out a bit i'm still confused about the egypt situation.Was mursi an iranian tout or not ? abdal siisi is anti iranian ,that much i know

Well, the MB is a sellout for the time being, but Al-Sisi isn't a puppet of anyone, he took it too far, it seems.

Babe, before pointing your lushy fingers you should learn the fallowing :-

the Saudi secret service is the " intelligence " service. It's known as Al-Mabahith. The external agency is the external intelligence service.:lol: :D

Currently, I hardly think the " Saudi Secret Service " has the time to play with the MB :lol:

Well, the MB is a sellout for the time being, but Al-Sisi isn't a puppet of anyone, he took it too far, it seems.

I just want to know mursi's iranian stance brother.

I'm fully aware of their dirty activities as well, I don't think the MB is willing to stick the knife on its throat :agree:
Jordan and HM king Hussein himself suffered allot for their help to the MB in Syria during the 70s which was concluded with a mass massacre of them in Hamah in 1982.

This is not Islam Yzd. Muslims are not ungrateful and backstabbers.

I just want to know mursi's iranian stance brother.

Well,

He normalized Egypt's relations with Iran, and the Egyptians didn't like it. Some Iranians were locked up in jail, and their TV stations were closed down after the oust of Morsi, that's all.

I'm fully aware of their dirty activities as well, I don't think the MB is willing to stick the knife on its throat :agree:

Well,

He normalized Egypt's relations with Iran, and the Egyptians didn't like it. Some Iranians were locked up in jail, and their TV stations were closed down after the oust of Morsi, that's all.

There you go ! Mursi can go to hell

R.I.P to all the victims

@Yzd Khalifa Dude stay neutral and don't bring KSA into this, It's an Egyptian matter that concern Egyptians only, we dont have the right to talk on their behalf, we only wish peace for our Egyptian brothers and hopefully the situation in their country will get better.

Last edited by a moderator:
There you go ! Mursi can go to hell

But something must be done to stop the bleeding, escalating the conflict any further will result into nothing but a pre-civil war scenario.

You mean my response to @BLACKEAGLE above ^

Well, he was talking about the situation overall in the region which includes his and our countries:undecided:
R.I.P to all the victims

@Yzd Khalifa Dude stay neutral and don't bring KSA into this, It's an Egyptian matter that concern Egyptians only, we dont have the right to talk on their behalf, we only wish peace for our Egyptian brothers and hopefully the situation in their country will get better.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom