What's new

Egypt | Army Ousts Mursi govt, violence erupts | News & Discussions

Actually, GCC is the biggest winner from ousting MB who have always posed a serious threat to them and other Arab monarchies. You seem to hate political Islam and extremism, however, I never heard you saying anything about extreme Mullahs in Tahran, and their terror groups, or is it too much to ask for? :/

He is a fanatic, every one has noticed it... have you ever seen any sensible thing coming out of his mouth other than hate?

He has used word wahabi twice in his every sentence... clearly he is angry and is blabbering instead of making any sense.

Perhaps, you will feel, he's sick, but still he has title of TT... because unfortunately, in Pakistan Iran dictates the rules upon shias.

Iran runs a very organized hate culture & schools in Pakistan, you can't reverse the damage of weekly/daily hate sessions, continued for years.

Have you noticed, his hate towards Pakistan and its army.... and any one who challenge him is wahabi!

Every time he comes... he bad mouth and blame his virtual wahabis.... who are creating problems in whole world, at least in his words.

Today is the morning day for him, because.... after too many success of toppling stable Islamic regimes.... he got a reverse blow... i expect him to cry for long time.

Now is time to sit back and :cheers:

Me neither ! :undecided:

At any rate they - the Egyptians - seem to be doing what we - Pakistanis - did so many times over our 65 year history; something that even our Chief of Army Staff alluded to when he talked about the game of hide & seek played in Pakistan between Military Takeovers & Democracy - Didn't work out too well for us ! The Institutions never got built, the democratic process never had the time to mature in terms of creating grass-root level awareness & most certainly the inherent inflexibility of Military Regimes never helped but instead ended up politicizing our Army (which we've paid with dearly !).

At any rate - I wouldn't presume to tell a sovereign country what they should or should not do; its their call - their risks & their rewards !

At any rate they - the Egyptians - seem to be doing what we - Pakistanis - did so many times over our 65 year history; something that even our Chief of Army Staff alluded to when he talked about the game of hide & seek played in Pakistan between Military Takeovers & Democracy - Didn't work out too well for us ! The Institutions never got built, the democratic process never had the time to mature in terms of creating grass-root level awareness & most certainly the inherent inflexibility of Military Regimes never helped but instead ended up politicizing our Army (which we've paid with dearly !).

At any rate - I wouldn't presume to tell a sovereign country what they should or should not do; its their call - their risks & their rewards !

missing us bro ?
connie_1.gif

Teach them how to cook sumptuous nihari and everything shall turn out for the better from there onward. :D Butt sahib tum fikar bohot karte ho, chaddo ye sab.

say whatever, when you hold the Syrian passport you can decide who becomes the leader of Syria. as for Egypt, Egyptians wanted to get rid of Morsi, and in Syria, Syrians want to keep Alasad for now...

People decided and were butchered, he's face the music soon. Tyranny ends in disaster.

Double standard much...plus AKP is MB...

The only difference between AKP and MB is that, AKP has been extremely smart . AKP slowly took over the police force and the Turkish Army.

Do you know how many Turkish military officers are in prison right now for attempted coup??

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/09/21/us-turkey-military-trial-verdict-idUSBRE88K0Y220120921

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2012/sep/22/turkish-court-sentences-generals-coup-plot

http://www.commentarymagazine.com/2012/05/14/one-in-five-turkish-generals-now-in-prison/

Teach them how to cook sumptuous nihari and everything shall turn out for the better from there onward. :D Butt sahib tum fikar bohot karte ho, chaddo ye sab.

@Armstrong is very Patriot person, thats why he thinks so much about his country :)

Last edited by a moderator:
there is a deep lesson for pakistan

in order to run a successful democracy you need to perform, if government doesnt perform democracy will be weakened, so the politicians will be themselves responsible if democracy is taken over

its just because of their lack of performance which will again sideline democracy

you are not being democratic if you arnt able to solve the issues of ur country, simple as that, dictators have always performed better so an alternate is waiting for the people around the corner

In the end, a simple lesson should be derived from the fall of Mursi. In a rapidly changing 21st century world, political parties and movements are doomed to fail if all they have to offer is rigid religious dogma and accusations of treason every time society wants to exercise its right of expression, and say no.

Read more: Epic failure | Opinion , Editorial | THE DAILY STAR
(The Daily Star :: Lebanon News :: Breaking News, Lebanon News, Middle East News & World News | THE DAILY STAR)

@Armstrong is very Patriot person, thats why he thinks so much about his country :)

I expect haters to be on fire at least for while... Armstrong and patriots like him :tdown: will keep dragging Pak army in every discussion.

Afterall, this is the whole object of this show.

They shall also not assume there propaganda against Pak army will be go unchecked.

Last edited by a moderator:
He is a fanatic, every one has noticed it... have you ever seen any sensible thing coming out of his mouth other than hate?

Iran runs a very organized hate culture & schools in Pakistan, you can't reverse the damage of weekly/daily hate sessions, continued for years.

you blame other for hatred when yourself words are hatred towards shias
i don't get your point

Back
Top Bottom