What's new

Egypt | Army Ousts Mursi govt, violence erupts | News & Discussions

Why? A legitimate Jihad does not care about nationalities. You don't think that Muslims from across the world would come to KSA if the rulers suddenly started to carpet bomb whole cities, villages or Allah (swt) forbid Makkah or Madinah? Of course they would. Especially if they fought injustice.

Anyway this is a stupid discussion since that will never happen in KSA. So no need to discuss it. But the people will always be the most important thing like in every country.

i was hinting towards why Muslim Arabs and Non Muslim Arabs? And why not Non Arab Muslims?-

If most Saudis were against the Al-Saud family (they are not) then why not? If 1/3 of Saudi Arabia's population went out and demanded change and if the Al-Saud were as bad rulers as the MB (which they are not - KSA is the biggest ecnomy in the Arab world and only growing on all fronts just as all of KSA) then sure, I would support their ousting. Already stated many times that the day they do something similar to what the Child-Murderer in Syria is doing then I hope and pray to Allah (swt) that we will do jihad against them ....... .

We trust the Egyptian military and the will of the Egyptian people.

The Muslim Brotherhood is a Egyptian organization.

The Above is what I thanked you on.

Only citizens of a country can fight for what is right, no outsider should. Because only then will you realize how important freedom is and how hard you had to fight for it to achieve it. Moral support is another matter.

Some clarification is that the Morsi can't just get the Egyptian Economy going again by flipping a electrical switch. the vast Majority of Egypt's economy is Tourism and that took a great hit with the Tahrir Square Revolution. That and the decline of aid to Egypt.

Not to mention the boast in the budget of the Military.

i was hinting towards why Muslim Arabs and Non Muslim Arabs? And why not Non Arab Muslims?-

LOL, my fault. I wanted to write non-Arab Muslims. I thought it became clear what I meant in my reply when I wrote "You don't think that Muslims from across the world would come to KSA if the rulers suddenly started to carpet bomb whole cities, villages or Allah (swt) forbid Makkah or Madinah? Of course they would. Especially if they fought injustice."

Sorry for the misunderstanding nevertheless.

MB in Jordan is pissed off:

http://www.ammonnews.net/img/big/201373233RN112.jpeg

Gloating-the-office-7727118-492-380.jpg

DANCE-MOMS-GIF-2-1327340635.gif

:partay:

Anybody know Bassem Youssef??

yup , he played a great role in Turning Egyptians against political islam for good , as I said several types before the Ummah and Muslim card does not work with Egyptians .

Good for Egypt , at last one Arab country is moving out of the middle ages .

MB in Jordan is pissed off:

http://www.ammonnews.net/img/big/201373233RN112.jpeg

Gloating-the-office-7727118-492-380.jpg

DANCE-MOMS-GIF-2-1327340635.gif

:partay:

The only thing that threatens Jordan stability is the MB , with them out of Egypt now they are dead for good in other Arab countries

congrats .

Anyone with half a brain realizes that ousting an elected Govt in this manner will only create more trouble in Egypt and everyone is happy for their own reasons. Funny how both Saudis and Iranis are cheering for this event as MB was not dancing on their tunes.

Precisely the reason why Pakistan should defang Irani and Saudi groups in Pakistan and focus on Indonesia and Malaysia both functional societies.

Let me repeat myself. I saw similar comments from some members during the Turkey protests. Turkey will not stop being a Muslim country just because many protested against Erdogan. He does not have monopoly on Islam nor has Mursi. The thing is that when so many people like in Egypt turn up and the military take action then something is horribly wrong. Let the Egyptians improve their constitution, let them find a political consensus from all the various political groups and let them deal with their own political games.

Do you think that Egypt just chased to be an majority Muslim country overnight? Mursi and others will come and go but the people and Egypt will remain.

Stop thinking about a Ummah when Pakistan, KSA and other countries have their own issues to solve before we can think in a greater and wider picture. At least as governments. As individuals and fellow Muslims we should consider each others as brothers regardless of origins.

Can you follow me?

Not sure what this has to do with Iran. Nothing in reality. Egypt is an Arab country, majority Sunni Muslim and Iran has no influence in Egypt nor are they even a neighbor. Greece and Cyprus or even Turkey are located much closer. I struggle to see what KSA has to do with Egypt as well in this context other than being a fellow Arab, Sunni Muslim and neighboring country just across the Red Sea. In terms of the current protests - nothing really. Internal Egyptian issue.

If most Saudis were against the Al-Saud family (they are not) then why not? If 1/3 of Saudi Arabia's population went out and demanded change and if the Al-Saud were as bad rulers as the MB (which they are not - KSA is the biggest ecnomy in the Arab world and only growing on all fronts just as all of KSA) then sure, I would support their ousting. Already stated many times that the day they do something similar to what the Child-Murderer in Syria is doing then I hope and pray to Allah (swt) that we will do jihad against them and that Muslim Arabs and non-Muslim Arabs from across the world will come to KSA and fight alongside us.

We trust the Egyptian military and the will of the Egyptian people.

This has nothing to do with a "Ummah". The MB are dangerous people. Just see what they tried to do in Jordan. We do not trust that organization. We do not need a organization named "Muslim Brotherhood". We are all Muslims or nearly all. Especially us Arabs on the Arabian Peninsula.

There is no need for a Muslim Brotherhood in KSA, Yemen or other Arab countries.

The Muslim Brotherhood is a Egyptian organization.

I respect others opinion but just remember that Egypt will remain a Muslim country and by far the vast majority of all Egyptians will remain practicing Muslims. Islam will continue to play a big role in the daily life of Egyptians and in the politics. But let the Egyptians chose themselves.

I also said that the MB need to be included in a future dialog since they have a LARGE support in Egypt. Isolating them would create a huge problem and a possible civil war/political conflict.

Let them mature and find a solution that can make as many Egyptians happy as possible.

Thəorətic Muslim;4483220 said:
The Above is what I thanked you on.

Only citizens of a country can fight for what is right, no outsider should. Because only then will you realize how important freedom is and how hard you had to fight for it to achieve it. Moral support is another matter.

Some clarification is that the Morsi can't just get the Egyptian Economy going again by flipping a electrical switch. the vast Majority of Egypt's economy is Tourism and that took a great hit with the Tahrir Square Revolution. That and the decline of aid to Egypt.

Not to mention the boast in the budget of the Military.
All the more reasons why Morsi should have focused on the economy. People are the same the world over when it comes to the economy. At the ground level in any country larger or smaller than its neighbors, businesses understand -- INSTINCTIVELY -- that the larger economy they are under cannot be steered like a race car but more like sailboat or a yacht or in the case of the US, an ark of a vessel. Slow and ponderous, but still visibly changing course. That is what people expect -- visibility. If there are problems along the changing of direction, people will understand and there will be defenders of the current polices as well as oppositions. Oppositions to economic policies would have been nowhere as vocal or revolutionary as what we are seeing today. Do not underestimate the patience and generosity of business people.

But instead of doing what is OBVIOUSLY necessary, Morsi acted the way any hardcore Islamist would -- placate the theocrats. Egypt be damned.

Very bad move by the military. This is a sad day in ME.

Very happy that our fellow Muslim and Arab/Semitic brothers and sisters in Egypt have conducted a relatively peaceful regime change. Let us hope that the new constitution will be approved by the vast majority, that all parties of Egypt will reach a consensus and that the MB will not be isolated since they represent nearly 50% of the Egyptian people and it could be very dangerous to totally exclude them from power.

Egypt faces extremely many problems and people should unite on improving ALL of Egypt and not just stick to their own ideological dreams.

Anyway we need a stable Egypt in the Arab world and we, at least those in KSA trust our neighbors across the Red Sea to do the right things especially the Egyptian military whom we have had tremendous relations with for decades and just conducted a big military exercise in Hejaz together with our Pakistani brothers and sisters.:pakistan:

Oh, King Abdullah of KSA just congratulated the Egyptian people and Egypt with their choice and the new interim-president.:yay:

Saudi king congratulates Egypt's new interim president - Alarabiya.net English | Front Page

KSA being the biggest Arab economy will surely help our brothers and sisters and neighbors across the Red Sea if Egypt wishes.

Qatar is annoying the whole Arab world.

bro, none of any reason could legitimate that military coup againist an democratically elected government which ruled just for one year...
bro, it is not like the problem of an offended kid that you could pacify him by giving some sweets..MB is the largest and most well organized politic and socail front of Egyptian...Without MB nothing can be done well..Without MB nothing could run on its right path...

Now,im very anxiety about the future of Egypt...politic and economic turmoils will increase and problem will multiply..
after toppling dictator Mobarak i was hopeful about Egypt's new role that could contribute staability and peace to ME

What is plan B?...if MB win next election then another military coup should be conducted again??

That Military coup may has high risk of breaking morale of FSA....cause MB is the largest largest opponent group of Syria as well..

One step forward for Egypt and two steps backwards.

Now that some Egyptians have allowed Army to topple a democratically elected Government, the Egyptian Army will be back again and again whenever they feel like it.

Just ask our Bangladeshi brothers - 27 military coups in its 42 year history.

All the best people.

I despise the Hasina government in Bangladesh. Many BD posters on PDF share similar disapproval. However, I strongly oppose any move by the military to take down the Hasina government.

The question should rather be when the toothless and harmless Persians/Iranians will rise up and remove their fake Wannabe-Arab Mullah's that rule from Qom and Mashhad - ironically both cities founded by Arabs.

It's not in their blood to rise up to the occasions like us Arabs who revolt whenever we feel like that. Hence why non-Persians in Iran had a field day conquering/invading/settling or even ruling all of Iran.

hey man you are damn funny. :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha:

i bet you have not even saw a university outside of your so called ksa.
in urbanism science mashhad has about 2000 years of urban construction and foundation.
and its even more funny that you say arabs know how to rise against their governments :omghaha:
dude you got to be a comedian. we were those who stood against greek government 2000 years ago after the occupation of alexander. we were those who stood against arabs and mongols who had all the power in the country and we beat them and made our own government. come closer in the last 400 years we stood against all those british and russan puppet kings like of yours today and we won in all those revolutions. mashroote and tanbakoo and others are those revolutions. and in 1357 we stood against the king which was a fcuking american puppet. dude we have a very rich history in fighting against dictators not like you all arabs who sleep for 14 hours and bend to all kind of american and british politicians. actually you better don't compare yourself with persian people because we have at least 1000 years more civilization and history of fighting against dictators than you. no offense of course just wanted to remind you your position.

Best of luck to the Egyptian people in electing a new government, even though i think they should take it easy in all these revolutions :lol:

And for this pleasant occasion i would like to do a little comparison between an army that care and protect his people and an army (or more like a pack of mercenaries) that kill their own people and destroy their own country to the degree of using even ballistic missiles with chemical warheads on a defenseless population simply for wanting to overthrow a savage criminal dictator which is supported by also a savage and criminal countries just like him. Egyptian Army vs Assad mercenaries.

Egyptian Army:

Egyptian-Army17-8-2011.jpg

Egyptian-pro-democracy-su-003.jpg

front1.606563.jpg

d8532d08cabd00b1907192c9b309f3bc.jpg

Assad Mercenaries:

301819_10152481031210727_1097454897_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom