What's new

Egypt | Army Ousts Mursi govt, violence erupts | News & Discussions

16 December 2011 in the First Minister events (wikipedia) , that mean he was martyred before u even knew a man called Morsi. what now ? r u going to claim the MB killed him in 2011 because they knew he would oppose Morsi in 2012 ???

Suddenly you have no tolerance of other views. Weren't you speaking of freedom just a few posts ago?

As for the second comment I would doubt that. If anything I would have been one of the first converts to Islam being a liberal.

We have nothing further to discuss. Plus, you should probably take a trip down to regents park mosque if you're in London.

I have tolerance for people's views I just don't want to hear about islam from the likes of you

You people have given up that right when you besieged mosques

16 December 2011 in the First Minister events (wikipedia) , that mean he was martyred before u even knew a man called Morsi. what now ? r u going to claim the MB killed him in 2011 because they knew he would oppose Morsi in 2012 ???

My apologies then. I was misinformed.

We see about that.

The birth rate of biggest muslim group in Russia the Tatars is below that of ethnic Russians, same thing is happening with every othyer muslim ethnic group in Russia every year their birth rate decreases, while Russian birth rate increases. Like I said before don't be surprised to see in the near future to see your numbers start decreasing.

The numbers will increase just watch

All is fair in war and love

Just like what i said before, the Dutch feel if Indonesia was their colony like in the past. And Indonesian Nationalist feel they had gaining their freedom and independence. Thus the war between two countries followed, Indonesian Nationalist massacred the Dutch sympathizer amonk the ranks of local populations thus the Dutch was revenged by killing the Nationalist sympathizer in our countries, but long after the war the respective countries (Indonesia and Dutch) give their symbolic apologies for the atrocites happened in our War of Independence and the resentment between two countries had fade away a long time ago. In war and social revolution everything can be happen, you just cannot live by some uthopian idea of peaceful transition of government, or Nation. In France, revolution must be happen by three stages of bloodbath era and chaotic conditions followed aftermath. Meiji restoration in Japan must be passed Boshin war before the modernization of Japan can taking place. Turkey revolution too, they had some chaotic conditions and bloodbath followed their transitions to became of modern Turkiye we all known right now.

Wow bravo mate , you just become number 1 of most inhumane members on this forum.

Mate the events you summed up are 100+ years ago.
Welcome to the modern age where massacres will be condemned by the entire world.

Your way of thinking, has no place in this time.
İt sickens me that you approve the massacre of your ancestors who fought hard for the independence of your country.

P.S.

Dutch government never apologized for the massacres of the İndonesians.
They flipped their middle fingers to your guys.

I have tolerance for people's views I just don't want to hear about islam from the likes of you

From the likes of me?

True liberals in Egypt have been condemning the killing of peaceful protesters for the past few decades (when the MB was busy brown nosing Mubarak) and continue to do so.

Yet I see no condemnation from you when the same things happened under Morsi. All blood is haram is it not?

You people have given up that right when you besieged mosques

You are truly an imbecile. Have you ever heard of individuality or do Islamists only tend to think in collectivist terms.

Look through the time in power of the brotherhood

Governance was made impossible for them they were opposed at every single turn, implementing even the most simple things was turned into a monumental task

The deep state itself acted against the government knowing that simply reducing the supply of fuel and other basics would push Egypt to the brink

Instead of governance the M.B had to go to mammoth tasks simply to survive

And finally the coup occurred

They were given under one year with unsumountable obstacles to fix a nation suffering from decades of mismanagement

That's not an excuss. When Roosevelt took over the US office after Pres. Hoover, he made detailed plan's in dealing with the great depression in such an small time frame (6 months). He faced pressure and opposition from all segments of society for his new radical kenysians idea's of state intervention tackle the unemployment issue, food prices and agricultural overproduction (an result of WW1). Republicans opposed him, his own party had disagreements, right wing radios were picking on him yet he got the USA out the depression and ended up elected 3 times. He dealt with the issues of the nation quickly and established an based for economic recovery... New Deal - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Wow bravo mate , you just become number 1 of most inhumane members on this forum.

Mate the events you summed up are 100+ years ago.
Welcome to the modern age where massacres will be condemned by the entire world.

Your way of thinking, has no place in this time.
İt sickens me that you approve the massacre of your ancestors who fought hard for the independence of your country.

P.S.

Dutch government never apologized for the massacres of the İndonesians.
They flipped their middle fingers to your guys.

Haha, ask the Dutch itself because i had correspondent with some of them. And our Nationalist proud soldier too had massacred so many Dutch sympathizer and Indo European descents in chaotic era of 1945 1950.

My way of thinking had taking place in modern place so many times altough the world condemn that and you too probably. Rwandan Genocide, Rokhinga Massacre, Tiananmen incident, Sudan civil war/war in Darfur, Indonesian Reformation in 98, Libyan Civil War, Syrian Civil War, the collapse of Yugoslavia, the Breakup of USSR, Irak sectarian war after the US led invasion, Pakistan war in Tribal Area, Colombia FARC war, Afghanistan Civil War , Somaly Civil War and so on of so many killings and genocide rampage around the world why must you Moslem brotherhood crying for just mere 200 casualties wich is just a tiny numbers compare to what happened around the Globe. I think you of all peoples want blow up these issue and casualties (or martyr according to you) as justifying tools or mere excuse against Military of Egypt so you can declare your Jihad and spill more blood of Egyptian Peoples.

Haha, ask the Dutch itself because i had correspondent with some of them. And our Nationalist proud soldier too had massacred so many Dutch sympathizer and Indo European descents in chaotic era of 1945 1950.

My way of thinking had taking place in modern place so many times altough the world condemn that and you too probably. Rwandan Genocide, Rokhinga Massacre, Tiananmen incident, Sudan civil war/war in Darfur, Indonesian Reformation in 98, Libyan Civil War, Syrian Civil War, the collapse of Yugoslavia, the Breakup of USSR, Irak sectarian war after the US led invasion, Pakistan war in Tribal Area, Colombia FARC war, Afghanistan Civil War , Somaly Civil War and so on of so many killings and genocide rampage around the world why must you Moslem brotherhood crying for just mere 200 casualties wich is just a tiny numbers compare to what happened around the Globe. I think you of all peoples want blow up these issue and casualties (or martyr according to you) as justifying tools or mere excuse against Military of Egypt so you can declare your Jihad and spill more blood of Egyptian Peoples.

Lol don't put words in my mouth. I never said anyone was a martyr, nor did I call for a jihad and I'm sure as hell no Muslim brotherhood supporter.

You put down all countries that committed massacre. How many of those countries can be considered democratic?
Your sum up of countries simply proves that massacres has no place in democracy. If a nation wants democracy, it should do it in a democratic way. Not by cleansing the opposition.

P.s

No really the Dutch government never apologized. Remember I live in the Netherlands.

Democracy is not just a ballot box!! Don't expect me to take you seriously if you defend "democracy", and not say a word about human rights violations, and and not respecting separation of power.

Rustic man! i think you r one of old fan of Mubarak and now fan of Pissi..Just like your scum army, Egyptians like you always want to live under dictatorship in order to protect their privileges of elite minority to loot more easily richness of Egypt..So,you are accustomed to sell your national interests to foreigners so that they can help you..

Your scum army's background is full of war defeats and only trained accordingly to serve for dictators not serve for national interests of country. That is why your army has no any national feelings, logics and see democracy as a foe.

As for democracy, One of the main essenial prenciple of democracy is respecting and accepting the will of majority that originaated through a fair held election...Beside this reality you cant found any kind of democracy but dictatorship..Now that, you r live in US then ask amreicans to teach you little bid things about democracy..

@Jamaal Yelmaaz

Look who first condemned it. :smitten:

Turkey's Erdogan slams EU for stance on Egypt bloodshed he said it because media and western govts face double standard on his country but no Egypt.

Just watch the big hypocrisy of West media and govs. in June they hardly slammed Turkey since police used water cannons or tear gas against West backed protestors. They defined such interventions as "Horrible, Terrible" for protests of Taksim square in Istanbul.. But now, they are playing the role of the three monkeys. They have been frustrated in Taksim nd will be frusrated in Tahrir as well inshallah...

Last edited by a moderator:
Just watch the big hypocrisy of West media and govs. in June they hardly slammed Turkey since police used water cannons or tear gas against West backed protestors. They defined such interventions as "Horrible, Terrible" for protests of Taksim square in Istanbul.. But now, they are playing the role of the three monkeys. They have been frustrated in Taksim nd will be frusrated in Tahrir as well inshallah...

Don't bother agentny, he supports military dictatorships. Ameen, inshallah.

@MooshMoosh

Why do you think there were clashes yesterday morning between the MB and security forces yesterday in Cairo?

What was the purpose of the actions of the security forces?

Last edited by a moderator:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom